Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vortex vs Sparta

Comments

• whatever you have to tell yourself, everyone else sees it
  • whatever you have to tell yourself, everyone else sees it
    it's true :D
  • no, but you got yourself set up as a meat shield to a whore alliance out of your desire to kill me
    not really, sparta was just doing the same thing as when they were ADB, bashing and hitting kds way more than 3 times :D

You've been smoking cock son, we hve a strict 3 hit policy and no bashing allowed

I think your allied Warden and 1.2 are them bashes etc
    Your blind son , blind as a bat

• no, but you got yourself set up as a meat shield to a whore alliance out of your desire to kill me
    not really, sparta was just doing the same thing as when they were ADB, bashing and hitting kds way more than 3 times :D

You've been smoking cock son, we hve a strict 3 hit policy and no bashing allowed

I think your allied Warden and 1.2 are them bashes etc
    Your blind son , blind as a bat

why are you being a dick and swearing immediately ...
    and hitting three times before midnight and three times after, still counts in my eyes
  • Yes it's within 24 hours

Can you show me proof of these events??

It just seems wierd that you say this but warden your allies are doing it 10 x worse
  • The one time it got brought up to us, it was handled, and a reiterating of the bashing rules was put up. The only gangbangs I saw happening were against us. You can tell yourself whatever you want as to why the two of you jumped us. This is a war game after all, and this should be a good war.
  • Ace they are making excuses for an unprovoked attack
    His reasons are laughable when warden are the ones guilty of it... then when you know he's telling porkies
  • Ace they are making excuses for an unprovoked attack
    His reasons are laughable when warden are the ones guilty of it... then when you know he's telling porkies
    The one time it got brought up to us, it was handled, and a reiterating of the bashing rules was put up. The only gangbangs I saw happening were against us. You can tell yourself whatever you want as to why the two of you jumped us. This is a war game after all, and this should be a good war.

what do you mean jumped? we said we were going to war a day ago
    in warden it was only 1.2
    in sparta it was almost every sector... and were also hitting protected kds etc...
  • Then those problems should have been brought up. My point is, you can make any excuse you want to war and I'm not holding that against you. But a war could have been avoided if you had tried. Retals are for that sort of stuff, if those don't work, then you war.

As for protected kds, leaving it up indefinitely doesn't count, and you guys tried that on way too many kds. Although I still avoided hitting protected kds personally.
  • Proof??? Show me
  • All aboard to rip some land off of Sparta. Peace status won't save yer bumholes now :D
  • Viva your ruining my secret plans by telling everyone...

Lol jk I don't even know what the plans are they are that secret
  • It's ok vulpes , I've decided I think your ok now hahah since I know your a smoogy , agh job at teeside park in the morning
  • are you two done being a dick to me :D and just understand that you guys are not "innocent" victims :D
  • So which kds in 1:2 did what?
  • No one's "innocent" in this game arachnid. And please tell me you weren't referring to me here.
    are you two done being a dick to me :D and just understand that you guys are not "innocent" victims :D
  • are you two done being a dick to me :D and just understand that you guys are not "innocent" victims :D
    I am not a innocent victum if I was vulpus would not have picked me
    He obviously feels I am not innocent because he's killing a turtle what isn't hitting ( only volcanic for power)
    It will be his downfall when tomorow he's still trying
  • No one's "innocent" in this game arachnid. And please tell me you weren't referring to me here.
    are you two done being a dick to me :D and just understand that you guys are not "innocent" victims :D
    no no, i like you the most, not that familiar with you though :D *buddy hug*
    Ok good. I was gonna be hurt

So you like me the 2nd most hahah

So you like me the 2nd most hahah

no no.
    waking (oblivion.SK) is my #1 forever <3

• March 5, 13:5x:xx Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    death to the infidels!
  • wtf ara, you like ace more than me?
  • wtf ara, you like ace more than me?
    maybe, maybe not :p you're a meanie :p

• my sl elevated 1:8 is a little upset. he was to scared to fight in the war so he pulled our sector out of vortex without even asking. then we decided he shouldn't have sl anymore and now he is sad. I wanted to share another sk rager with you.

Elevated (1:8)

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 5, 13:49:52I really hate to see it comes to this but if you don't drop your vote by 9 pm sk time I will be rolling you. Should be right around the time ifrit rolls hiptireguy.
  • Not surprised to see warden piggy-backing through another one. It's the only way their KDs grow
  • my sl elevated 1:8 is a little upset. he was to scared to fight in the war so he pulled our sector out of vortex without even asking. then we decided he shouldn't have sl anymore and now he is sad. I wanted to share another sk rager with you.

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 5, 13:49:52I really hate to see it comes to this but if you don't drop your vote by 9 pm sk time I will be rolling you. Should be right around the time ifrit rolls hiptireguy.
    OY, WE TAKE OFFENSE FROM THIS! hiptireguy is protected!

Delete

No they are my friends and they did not want to see warden farm the uni and 1.2 get ahead and win the war then farm every one else , I think they where smart

• No they are my friends and they did not want to see warden farm the uni and 1.2 get ahead and win the war then farm every one else , I think they where smart
    so you and your friends are more important... that's nice, so farming hiptireguy is good ... lame

• I think its sad
    he bitched about being hit by Warbreaker and when war starts and we post warbreaker he rolls out. with out so much as a fuck you thanks for having us..Fuckin shit....irifrit(Lynog)
    at least had the common cocksucking courtesy to message us when he was removing his sector from Vortex....this not even that level of decency...what the hell Elevated? Who ever you actually are...