Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vortex vs Sparta

edited March 2015 in General
WOOOO warbreaker going down, so nice, i created this alliance just to kill Aza :D

Comments

• I tried to sor him and failed 5x
  • WOOOO warbreaker going down, so nice, i created this alliance just to kill Aza :D
    Imagine this chump was your AL

Hahahaha

• ame: Sir Vasher

Planets: 3,917
    Networth: 787,600
    Honor: 1,997
    Platinum: 310,413
    Power: 0
    Population: 37,795

MA Protection: 20%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 550
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 36,294
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 10,103
    Laser Dragoons: 22,197

Tanks: 702
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown
  • Hey now lets have a nice lil war where we murder everybody..k?
  • WOOOO warbreaker going down, so nice, i created this alliance just to kill Aza :D
    Imagine this chump was your AL

Hahahaha

you might not know it yet, but you do love me :D
  • And so the fuck train rides again.
  • And so the fuck train rides again.
    ALL HAIL KING ArA :D

• Whys everybody ##killing aza alol the time. ...jeesh
    death to this infidel too! death to mages!

pssst which kd are you?
  • edited March 2015
    Just so no one forgets how much of a baby back bitch Viva is, I believe he once wrote in another thread:

"They killed like 4 including me ( I was juju 1.9)
    AT lol

See you next round guys"

And now, he comes out as truly being VStar. He is a V Star, what a vagina that man is, lying to protect his awesome KD lol.
  • thought everyone knew he was vstar? lol
  • everyone did.

• Of course the did , only the disabled ones never I.e gogeta

Your welcome to Kt me

I am waiting and so is my 35k tanks which will be stuck at home and will give you a nightmare to kill me ( I will slow you guys down until it drives you lot
    Mad)
  • So how come you come here to talk crap only after getting warden to jump us? Vortex is a joke and has been all round
  • thought everyone knew he was vstar? lol
    Yea we all did, I just never understood the lying part :-/ :-/ :-/
  • I actually just lied I said my 35k tanks will stay home

I meant to say they will stay home until I am powerless then I will bash a Volcanic

Burp lets sapp the moral
  • Of course the did , only the disabled ones never I.e gogeta

Your welcome to Kt me

I am waiting and so is my 35k tanks which will be stuck at home and will give you a nightmare to kill me ( I will slow you guys down until it drives you lot
    Mad)
    I would like to see that, too, should make for a good KT. I'm not in either alliance, though.
  • edited March 2015
    I remember when I killed pie before and he was a mystic with loads of tanks
    He mysticided and we took a load of land but ran out of war leaders then his tanks returned lol , no one wanted to hit a target for 10 land with 20k tanks and the fucker wouldn't sleep lol.
    It drove me nuts

As for me, I signed my will yestarday just before I put my logo on
  • I remember when I killed pie before and he was a mystic with loads of tanks
    He mysticided and we took a load of land but ran out of war leaders then his tanks returned lol , no one wanted to hit a target for 10 land with 20k tanks and the fucker wouldn't sleep lol.
    It drove me nuts
    Go no state, buy warp gate, and then you really will have fun lol.
  • Lol hahahha not a bad ideal bro but it will drag my sector down

Lol they are doing the sabotage , I am a mystic so the power is fine and I will just bash a tiny volcanic , I am on night shift so it will be funny

I love when people have grudges and do things to satisfy themselves rather than being tactical

Sparta will kill the kingdoms who pose the most threat and have offense , should be easier route
  • ah, i wondered who the cocky loudmouth sitting behind that garbage kingdom was. cool story
    Change the title
  • We were at war for 20 minutes and I got war abused -_-

• edited March 2015
    So how come you come here to talk crap only after getting warden to jump us? Vortex is a joke and has been all round
    DID NOT!
    don't lie, this was created before they declared
    LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

March 5, 09:56:56 the [WarDen] alliance has declared war with the [Sparta] alliance.

ArAcHnIdArAcHnId 6:22PM
    WOOOO warbreaker going down, so nice, i created this alliance just to kill Aza :D
  • We were at war for 20 minutes and I got war abused -_-

Who by ??? I've got my eye on kenshim 1.10 when I need power
  • Its alright, I attacked him back. Ill continue to smack him down being an AT DW with 8000 goons an 1k tanks.
  • Lol that's is bad ,
  • ah, so arachnid is blueberry? that would make sense as to why that kingdom sucked so badly
  • ah, so arachnid is blueberry? that would make sense as to why that kingdom sucked so badly
    i hope you know that i didn't make the alliance to kill you right...
  • no, but you got yourself set up as a meat shield to a whore alliance out of your desire to kill me
  • no, but you got yourself set up as a meat shield to a whore alliance out of your desire to kill me
    not really, sparta was just doing the same thing as when they were ADB, bashing and hitting kds way more than 3 times :D