Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

S1 vs S2 debate/challenge

Comments

• People have their own preferences due to type of play. But surely now the average player on s2 is more knowledgeable and capable than the average on s1. Just depends who you ask lynog.
  • edited February 2015
    as far as game maths/mechanics and what not I'm not afraid to challenge anyone on s1 in that department. I know we're both pretty well versed in that regard

as far as who gives whats rats ass about how good someone is on server x or server y that doesn't bother me at all. i know if I played s1 I'd be at the top (3 anyway) most rounds even without experience. Judging by the kind of kds and players that make it up there. I don't feel this sense of urge to 'prove myself to others' you may I don't.
  • i most defo dont feel like i have to prove myself, mate. I proved myself a very long time ago over and over again. You on the other hand are making threads asking for a challenge, is that not trying to prove yourself? id say it is buddy.
  • Lynog is skerr'd of meh!
  • Its actually quite funny. There is no one left playing that I KT on sight because of them being a threat. (Edit: 1 person atm but not always) Lynog once found is killed. Period. No one else poses that much of a threat. Yes JonesL when playing is super.. but nowhere as aggressive as Lynog. This is my opinion and the rest of you are wrong.
  • Aggressive how so?
  • Isnt content to just build and hit mid-sized targets... really cares nothing for NW and the safe hits. You knows those people that are... "ehhh.. I can hit for 700 land and lose xxxxx goons or I can hit for 500 and lose half that..." if Lynog can hit you, he will. Simple as that..
  • Isn't that the only way to play? Lol
  • I see way too many pretty pretty kingdoms for that to be true.
  • What is this pretty pretty kingdoms thing you speak of? Everyone talks about it. I wanna play :(
  • Think... NW Whores.
  • *watches my sarcasm go right over Pie's head*

Shouldn't you be off gallivanting with your weef?
  • Isnt content to just build and hit mid-sized targets... really cares nothing for NW and the safe hits. You knows those people that are... "ehhh.. I can hit for 700 land and lose xxxxx goons or I can hit for 500 and lose half that..." if Lynog can hit you, he will. Simple as that..
    nice one homie, the biggest difference between me and Jonesnub is an easy one. He just plays for personal fun, i liked to do things big, if he was left to play he would just build, smash people and be killed, i liked to put plans in place and make people weep. The choo choo round with the RO guys was the last time i played, 50k land down to 2k land down to poploss death within 1-2 ticks. We had that plan in place for ages before we completed it. Those RO guys defo got in the fetal position and cried all night long after that, thats how i got my fun, Jones needed my direction to put his skills to their best use. Im more the team player
    ;)

• edited February 2015
    Lynog is just good and likes to make an impact. Don't hate. But saying Jones can't use his skills well on his own I'm skeptical.
  • Lynog is just good and likes to make an impact. Don't hate. But saying Jones can't use his skills well on his own I'm skeptical.
    ask him yourself. im not good either, im immense.
  • All of you equally suck when compared to the almighty sephiroth
  • All of you equally suck when compared to the almighty sephiroth
    this shows how clueless you really are, mate. Now hush.
  • edited February 2015
    Look, I know I'm tired and all, but how fucking stupid are you that you couldn't read the obvious sarcasm in that statement. You have got the be the most autistic son of a bitch to ever play this game.
  • Look, I know I'm tired and all, but how fucking stupid are you that you couldn't not read the obvious sarcasm in that statement. You have got the be the most autistic son of a bitch to ever play this game.
    there so many people who want to ride the shaft of ol Seph, thats its hard to tell. especially when its written in a forum, you cocksucking slither of shit. Have a good day.
  • edited February 2015
    Its actually quite funny. There is no one left playing that I KT on sight because of them being a threat. (Edit: 1 person atm but not always) Lynog once found is killed. Period. No one else poses that much of a threat. Yes JonesL when playing is super.. but nowhere as aggressive as Lynog. This is my opinion and the rest of you are wrong.
    I would say were both equally aggressive with our kds, we both just chomp other "top kds" for fun. Where he excels is like he says putting plans together for trains and other shit like that. When I play I speak to 4-5 people max because as a rule of thumb I hate sk players hahaha I don't have people skills :D

Think it was one of the last times i played dw, I grabbed rank 1 land, when wls came back smashed 2 land an then 3. Then died hahah that's my kind of fun.
  • If you didn't know you two are the reason I've want to play s1 at some point since you don't play s2. Was going to last round but was multi broke
  • We both haven't played for about 4-5 rounds now anyway
  • We both haven't played for about 4-5 rounds now anyway
    Cauze yer skerr'd of Pie
  • Be good to get some of the good players to come over to s2 and see how they go and how round plays out, i have enjoyed s2 more than s1 last few rounds tbh

This rd may be different with multi's........
  • Its actually quite funny. There is no one left playing that I KT on sight because of them being a threat. (Edit: 1 person atm but not always) Lynog once found is killed. Period. No one else poses that much of a threat. Yes JonesL when playing is super.. but nowhere as aggressive as Lynog. This is my opinion and the rest of you are wrong.
    LOL well can't argue with that!
  • Ohh darn. Compared to you guys I'm new anyway. Played 5 of the last 6 s2 rounds. before that I've played for a week about 4 times. And before that was my first 2 rounds.

I go largely on what I've heard. And 63 I saw both of you play. Lynog on s2. He wasn't active so I don't hold his poor performance against him, but we talked and he showed some skill anyway.
  • Ohh darn. Compared to you guys I'm new anyway. Played 5 of the last 6 s2 rounds. before that I've played for a week about 4 times. And before that was my first 2 rounds.

I go largely on what I've heard. And 63 I saw both of you play. Lynog on s2. He wasn't active so I don't hold his poor performance against him, but we talked and he showed some skill anyway.
    All i recall that round was the topic in SF where lynog was constantly arguing with another kingdom can't remember who but used to get a laugh from it

• The sad thing is that the way SK has gone over the years, the players worth competing against have mostly left or lost the ambition for it
    Shouldnt we be recruiting?
  • edited February 2015
    No. SK isn't worth recruiting for because they player base is shrinking faster than we can get it to grow. And the admin situation is eating the game from the inside out. The game is rotting from the inside and unless new management can be obtained it's only a matter of time before all the people worth competiting with are gone. It's already true on s1 as far as I'm concerned. I want to compete against jones and lynog, lol. Don't see anyone else worth bothering on s1 for :/

Hope and recruiting efforts should be directed towards sk-like games with promise. Galactic Odyssey (http://go.leylinetech.com/) has some promise, and the game that Bean is working on, well, shall we say, that game has a lot of promise :)
  • any game with an admin who gives a shit has more promise than sk