Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMS vs DMSNub, Spectre, Helix, Santa Baby

Comments

• you'd think that people would be on to the joke by now
  • Meintool seems butthurt. You always come here and act like a moron....oh look the shoe the fits :)
  • i will add that Aza can be MVP player too. haha
    RIP in peace joke
  • My mate put a post on facebook that his dog died, and i said RIP in peace. THUG LIFE
  • RIP in Pax is more touche!
  • ^^ want to point out that 1:8 got decimated. .. 4 more kills for dms... #ThisIsAGodDamnFeedingFrenzyNow
  • nobody cares, this thread is no longer about an alliance that hid behind a cheater winning the round, its about the RIP in Peace joke
  • 1:8 didnt get decimated by DMS they got decimated by the multis working for DMS.
  • HEY! I SAID SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR DUMB WAR! THIS IS NOW ABOUT THE RIP IN PEACE JOKE!
  • To late.

Ya 1:8 died to multis.
  • The multies r the ones that grabbed u guys right and arsoned Ya? I hear a lot of sore losers pretty much.
  • 1:8 didnt get decimated by DMS they got decimated by the multis working for DMS.
    +1.

• Strongest Alliances in the Universe

Rank Alliance Total networth Average networth
    1 [DmS] 227,737,658 45,547,531
    2 [Helix] 93,106,579 18,621,315
    3 [SantaBaby] 88,429,884 22,107,471
    4 [Spectre] 77,418,620 15,483,724
    5 [Kupo] 37,507,051 37,507,051
    6 [BarricadesMultis] 0 0
    7 [xMYxFaggots] 0 0
  • Also just saying the uni went against two of best wgs this game has seen. Kes and myself. U guys r on like day 8 of a fw kd...
  • edited February 2015
    what do mean day 8?

we have trying to do KT for a whole month? and you are still alive...hehehe
  • I said my two cents about leaving Mary after 48 hours and you after 24. Got over ruled. That was gg.

This war would have been different if the entire universe wasn't gutted by multis possibly. Everyone lost a lot of actives, and 1:5 was the worst ever. But as Mr Charles Sheen would tell you, winning is winning
  • The multies r the ones that grabbed u guys right and arsoned Ya? I hear a lot of sore losers pretty much.
    I had around 450 pieces of news waiting for me when I was trying to log bag in after sleeping for 6 hours, it's really a shame that the mail sent by the SK system states that my kingdom news could shed light to what happened, but I was not allowed access to said news.

How many active kingdoms do you have in DMS? I seriously doubt you suddenly saved all your alliances PA's for those few hours to bring a very small target in 1:8 down. That also wouldn't explain how the others around my size suffered a similar fate during the same night. I would imagine they had similar news histories, and the combined number of DMS active kingdoms is not high enough to have enough probe attempts for this without the multi kingdoms. Especially as all your kingdoms are in mobi currently, and I'm quite sure they were in mobi yesterday.

Before the big KT hits started, CentralCity in our sector was hit by a huge wave of multi-hits and probings, this was followed by grabs from dms without probing him (impossible to confirm validity of this unfortunately, as we only had his copied news reports). Sure one could guess that after a multi-attack on someone, they might be weakened, but if there was no SoM taken, it's quite a gamble for a big kingdom to guess the defenses of your enemy and risk taking heavy losses on a failed attak.

From what I've read, sure the multis have also done damage to DMS this round, but you can't deny the fact that the fate of 1:8, when we were propably one of the most active sector on attacking the KT's against DMS, points quite highly that whoever is controlling the multi kingdoms has ties with DMS or just wants to see them win this round for whatever reason.

Sure call me a sore loser but I was hoping to fight for my survival honorably like your kill targets did by surviving for a long time amidst active attacks from real kingdoms. Instead I was killed by hundreds of probings, most likely within seconds of each other from the multi kingdoms. Kinda leaves a bad taste in your mouth doesn't it? Yet you want to claim that this was thanks to your actions somehow? Sure you grabbed some land from us, but one can always slowly disband excess military and control buildings to stay alive against shotgunning, we were not given by that chance and I'm quite sure the numbers don't add up to make it possible for DMS to have done this with their own available probe attempts.
  • Oh I agree there has been times when we have gone from kidnapping and it drops dramitically. But every hit and the activity is undeniable and the ability of our guys and gals to survive kts. Multis ruined this rd a week into it. I don't condone this activity nor know who is behind it. And obviously u guys were the most active hence why I switched war litterally just to shotgun ur sector. Juju can confirm this u guys were hella active. Multis r smashing everyone this rd we can only hope next rd will provide for a better game.
  • Ray what's with the boner for my sector? 5 sectors in the craphole that was Santa and Aza went and did the smart thing leaving before it got worse. Not to mention half my group died early.

Lol I'm the worst because what, I had the biggest Santa kd at the time while being inactive and was busy IRL and doesn't give 2 shits about this game when it's multi infested? Bwahahahahahaha.

Not to mention Raeker Aza and Sdf were all killed by DMS. They were active as fuck on DmS, not "the worst". That's why they died. Love how butthurt you are being after practically begging me to get myself and my sector involved.
  • Of all this events, I did nothing. Pretty much proud of it.
  • I already gave aza his props, raeker himself said "what, I hit 1 kt and I die?". And sdfg we should have ktd for hitting inside the alliance, that's how helpful he was. We literally talked about booting you like we did 1:9, but there was not another sector out there.

You have a lot to say for someone so inactive
  • our sector was pounding targets the whole time. i, for one, didnt even post half my hits because it didnt matter, the rest of the alliance was so fucking inactive that it was demotivating to even look at the AFs. all of our mid range kingdoms were putting in work
  • usually I see mid-range kds are the active ones.

So, far, Spectre as a small alliance, I've seen decent activity. 100% of my hits were on multi, before the war. I could have been bigger NW wise...but ah...it was fun activity, just be one of the players on multi hunting squads.
  • Boys, I think it's time to take some time off from dominating. Going to scare off the rest of the player base at this rate.
    DMS really isnt dominating. Multiman is doing the majority of work on your KTs

What about the ones he got in dms? Nothing got multied n quit and he was top 5 for DMS... i only see multi lord fucking with the wh0res atm
    After I posted this I saw ROI got hit by the multis. I didn't know about Nothing. Multiman is confusing me.
  • Because I'm back now, got a problem?? Then IM or PM me. Stop sucking me all over the PFs.

I've been catching up on threads here and I keep seeing snipes at whores and 1:5 when I wasn't even around. Y u so mad? No need to boot us when we left anyway. The fact there wasn't another sector out there willing to join should tell you something. You're just mad some of the only KDs able to do anything in your stupidly planned and executed uni war either didn't want to or couldn't.

Also you're an idiot. Sdf was already supposed to be KTd for being a multi. Or are we going to pretend I didn't let you know that? Shit, an entire other alliance knew he was a multi besides you and it still took DmS running out of KTs to eventually kill him themselves.

Yup, i always got tons to say when I'm actually around and involved in shit. I tend to not care once my AL dies and I'm left with shitty leadership, though. =l
  • Boys, I think it's time to take some time off from dominating. Going to scare off the rest of the player base at this rate.
    DMS really isnt dominating. Multiman is doing the majority of work on your KTs

What about the ones he got in dms? Nothing got multied n quit and he was top 5 for DMS... i only see multi lord fucking with the wh0res atm
    After I posted this I saw ROI got hit by the multis. I didn't know about Nothing. Multiman is confusing me.

Ya roi just got multied again :/. And multies finished me off. Well atleast I don't have to check and see if I am gonna die anymore.

The real winners r the dead ones lol

• The real winners r the dead ones lol
  • Because I'm back now, got a problem?? Then IM or PM me. Stop sucking me all over the PFs.

I've been catching up on threads here and I keep seeing snipes at whores and 1:5 when I wasn't even around. Y u so mad? No need to boot us when we left anyway. The fact there wasn't another sector out there willing to join should tell you something. You're just mad some of the only KDs able to do anything in your stupidly planned and executed uni war either didn't want to or couldn't.

Also you're an idiot. Sdf was already supposed to be KTd for being a multi. Or are we going to pretend I didn't let you know that? Shit, an entire other alliance knew he was a multi besides you and it still took DmS running out of KTs to eventually kill him themselves.

Yup, i always got tons to say when I'm actually around and involved in shit. I tend to not care once my AL dies and I'm left with shitty leadership, though. =l
    That looks more like a rage post than anything I've come near in this thread, and I'm far from following you around the pfs.

Let's be clear. This is my first round back. Viva died, he never even pretended to come back. Feed was AL, after he got multied he went awal. Then there was...no one. I took over because I could and that's what I do. I ran it for maybe a week or 2. If not for the efforts of myself and like 6 other people, anyone outside of dms would be begging for what you're shitting on right now.

The fact we made anything happen is what should be surprising you. The attitudes in this round were already sour after a round of being sniped by multis, and then moogle dropped naps. There was no planning on the part of previous leadership for anything. You can keep raging if you want, but you have no clue what you're taking about, and how could you?