Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMS vs DMSNub, Spectre, Helix, Santa Baby

Comments

• Lol I saw santa was so scared of us they cancelled war and declared peace in less than 24 hrs.
  • Yeah...Santa is a joke. There is an AL who's playing from his phone and he has no game plan. Frankly, we are fucked. 1:5 should have left a long time ago but shining is so damn inactive that we have been stuck.

Most frustrating round ever. We could have made this a fun, competitive round.
  • Every time I look at 1:5 I am surprised that Shining is still SL.
  • A couple of people wanted me to take SL, but I don't like to backstab group mates like that.
  • Psssh, taking SL isn't backstabbing. I'd figure Shining would agree that you should be SL.
  • To me it would feel like a backstab
  • If taking SL is backstabbing, i'm dying of blood loss. Stupid multi took it and took days of endless slaughter to get it back.

If it make you any better, Spectre is at war with DMS.

Care to join?

We are stuck at war. Are their any other options? Is the war good thing?

My bet is still on, 200MM for DMS endgame.
  • Poof... lolol
  • So Ya my guess is gonna be way low I thought uni would provide a more unified front. You had stagnant for two days roughly. But now we're exploding and activity is pretty damn good :). Kills r like 8-0 I think.
  • The lack of running proper kts is killing your war effort. .. that and ppl talking shit fired up dms guys
  • Yeah when the biggest alliance against you is being run by somebody who changes his mind every two hours, you got it in the bag
  • So, since I can only assume that I'm about to die...anyone want a war driven DW in their group next round? I promise to suck early game and make you regret having me right up until the big wars start when I will come out of nowhere and be useful!
  • edited January 2015
    Yeah when the biggest alliance against you is being run by somebody who changes his mind every two hours, you got it in the bag
    I changed targets once, but that's not my alliance. They decided to change back, nothing for me to do. I also cannot force people to hit kts. 2 days and you guys can't decide to stop whoring. I give you personal props, but your sector has been dead weight.
  • Huh, that's you? I should pay more attention.

Anyway. We have actually not been whoring, it's just that a lot of the guys don't bother to post their hits...and shining is inactive.
  • Maybe you guys should kt shining for being inactive, its the fair thing to do.
  • Yeah when the biggest alliance against you is being run by somebody who changes his mind every two hours, you got it in the bag
    I changed targets once, but that's not my alliance. They decided to change back, nothing for me to do. I also cannot force people to hit kts. 2 days and you guys can't decide to stop whoring. I give you personal props, but your sector has been dead weight.
    Bwahahaha whoring... smh at you whorish skank whores! This is DMS! We WAR!!!
  • You're that other kind of whore. I've Google you, I saw those pics with the clown and the goat wearing a tutu. For shame sir.
  • Maybe you guys should kt shining for being inactive, its the fair thing to do.
    He pays the sector bills
    He pays the sector bills
    yeah, you can't kill the silent worker. LOL

• So, since I can only assume that I'm about to die...anyone want a war driven DW in their group next round? I promise to suck early game and make you regret having me right up until the big wars start when I will come out of nowhere and be useful!
    You will make a good Alliance Leader. I'll be your soldier.
    If my noobifesence is around next game.
  • Nope. I'm no good at that.
  • Dms, please learn how to Calc a hit. You are humiliating yourself.
  • Dms, please learn how to Calc a hit. You are humiliating yourself.
    need your help to calc. See PM.
  • edited February 2015
    Odnar wouldn't ask his help on Calcing hits.

:p
  • odnar is smart.
  • Calculated perfectly. Now my troops have more space!
  • Disband like 100 k lds Pls I can't break u yet :(
  • Odnar mocks Moogles offense. :p
  • You're that other kind of whore. I've Google you, I saw those pics with the clown and the goat wearing a tutu. For shame sir.
    no no the way my probes penetrated you makes you the whore...
  • oh boy...probe power chefgreg!