Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kenshin Sexymura (1:10) The Multi Owner / Affiliated ???

edited January 2015 in General
January 19, 22:23:39 Our brave kingdom Katonobu Sensei (1:20) attacked Kenshin Sexymura (1:10) and conquered 2,224 planets.

Well, before i begin, I must admit that I was being a sexy prick to anal Kenshin and leave myself open. I couldn't resist the temptation to tap that @ss.

Honestly, I wouldn't make a thread because I grabbed his @ss. I was rather more intrigued by the fact that how my SoM was acquired by Kenshin before he posted it on AF.

There was only one KD that probed me before our friend Kenshin Sexymura posted my SoM out there. And that's static Major 1:1. And that's a multibot KD.

The timing of the initial two failed probes by Static Major (the multi) is right before the one successful attempt. And since then, no one else posted my SoM out there but Kenshin himself.

Is it fair to say that Kenshin is somehow related to the multi owner or is the multi owner himself?? Who is Kenshin anyway?

I suspect DMS will not act on it, they wouldn't KT one of their own. They will "slowly and thoroughly investigate if necessary". I remember, not so long ago, some dude's KD was just kt'd as DMS presumed he was a multi, as he probed the poor KD who got multi raped just before it got raped. lol. DMS acts really quickly when it's not one of theirs.

But then again, [erhaps the multi was being kind to Kenshin to share the SoM he successfully acquired after 3 attempts, so Kenshin can post it in the AFs.

Comments

• tl;dr just wanted to point out that isn't me, but I do know who it is (was?) And he isn't one to multi
  • you know what.. the same thing happened to me. 2 probes beforehand..then Kenshin hits me....then said he was trying to hit the guy above me..
  • It's possible the kd was given away, but I can say with 100% certainty that the original owner does not have a bot to run kds. More likely he knows who does or just gave the kd away (he's getting married in the very near future)
  • that is very interesting with the particular timing there and the fact of the follow up with som being posted with the same time stamp...how coincidental
  • KENSHIN MULTILORD CONFIRMED
  • His kd was in 12:2. Dont know who this guy is.

Wonder what excuse this time.
  • BARRICADE MULTILORD CONFIRMED
  • That doesn't look good at all Kenshin. Very disapointing!
  • MEADOWS MULTILORD CONFIRMED
  • edited January 2015
    Lol idk who got the som but I'll figure it out when he wakes up. As for ur shit accusation that we jump early on multis. The kd was parachute he was confirmed as a multi as he as arsoned and hit ppl in ur own alliance. I love when ppl make themselves look like idiots and i don't have to do any work :)

Great work suiciding too ur kd suxs u would been full suicide if barricade multis and multibot wouldn't have been sabo'n the fuck out of this kd. Yea that's right bots done fucked him with probes already then u waddle in with pyscho on ur dick. I should kt ur shit Kd for taking advantage of a multi raped kd.
  • edited January 2015
    Noobicade out of pure curiosity, why do you always post from that kane forum multi account as if we don't know that it is you?
  • @moogle. Its exactly the same as paracute. Jester said he was caught sok/sob a dms kd before they were killed by the multis. But we all know nothing will happen. Im not sure how this one can be explained, but Im sure we can all laugh about afterwards.

@rob. Obsession, you always make it about me. Its been a few days without a PM, miss you. Have you been sending them to Kane?
  • I point out even more obvious shit to you Bc ur obviously retarded. Look at time stamp between statics probes.....that's right 1 sec between both failed pas then 16 seconds later and the time stamp that matchs kenshins post. Go back to multi skoo fag.
  • Barry I am well aware of who the owner of this kd is And he does not have time nor the care to multi.
  • Haha. Parachute was two minutes... this is 16 seconds. Your KT rules are backwards.

And Ive found out who owns this kd. Its Gogeta.
  • @moogle. Its exactly the same as paracute. Jester said he was caught sok/sob a dms kd before they were killed by the multis. But we all know nothing will happen. Im not sure how this one can be explained, but Im sure we can all laugh about afterwards.

@rob. Obsession, you always make it about me. Its been a few days without a PM, miss you. Have you been sending them to Kane?
    If I had to make an assumption as to why you do it. I would say you use it as a diversion tactic. Your already disliked by many, and you don't want to add more hatred to your resume. So you make a forum multi account to post sensitive info. Which may fool some of the retards here, but most can see right through you.

Basically to sum it up your a half steppin moist a*ss b*itch.

• lmao. ok. You talk as if people like you. People see right through me, but you are wrong. Kane isnt me. Not sure what that makes you.
  • edited January 2015
    Barry don't make urself look dumb. Parachute couldn't defend himself this is a player I have know for the past 3 games who I talk to on daily basis in the game. Parachute a proven multi couldn't do or have any of these said about him. Ur comparing gold and shit. So stfu
  • lmao. ok. You talk as if people like you. People see right through me, but you are wrong. Kane isnt me. Not sure what that makes you.
    The difference between me and you is i couldn't care less what people think about me. If I have a problem with someone or I have something to say. It will be done from my true identity, not some forum multi.
  • Barry don't make urself look dumb. Parachute couldn't defend himself this is a player I have know for the past 3 games who I talk to on daily basis in the game. Parachute a proven multi couldn't do or have any of these said about him. Ur comparing gold and shit. So stfu
    Three whole rounds, fuck me backwards. I cant believe you can defend this. The last three rounds having bot multis....?

• Barry why u even trying to say anything u know u have been Sabon and arsoning this kd with ur 5 multi probe farms. Ur much worse than this legit kd.

869-75-3D-D1 - Perfecto Probes, Nemeide, Chasing Rainbows, x x x, Ariana Grande

What do u have to say about this?
  • edited January 2015
    Firstly nice deflection to justify protecting this cheat. When he is in your alliance / your friend.

Them kds have been killing multis all round as you very well know. And you and others also know I said I would delete them when they multis died. Its not my fault your alliance started to farm kds and leave the multis. Shaman farmed 2.5k land from princess, you're full of shit moogle. Its one rule for you and another rule for others.

You are a good leader but still full of shit when it comes to this kind of double standard. Its what I hate the most about SK. I understand the strongest can do as they please, but still.
  • Firstly nice deflection to justify protecting this cheat. When he is in your alliance / your friend.

Them kds have been killing multis all round as you very well know. And you and others also know I said I would delete them when they multis died. Its not my fault your alliance started to farm kds and leave the multis. Shaman farmed 2.5k land from princess, you're full of shit moogle. Its one rule for you and another rule for others.

You are a good leader but still full of shit when it comes to this kind of double standard. Its what I hate the most about SK. I understand the strongest can do as they please, but still.
    So just let me clarify. Your admitting that your a cheater?
  • Yea, I run Kenshin. Am I the multi owner? No. My inbox, however, is full of PMs from him. I talk with Mistake 1:11 randomly, saying random shit to him, just to strike up conversation, much like Gentlemansfury does. The multi owner saboed 1800+ FPs off me in less than a minute, I have the news to prove that. Can post if you want. Funny enough, yea, he was the one that sent me Katonobu's SOM. I don't care where it came from, so I just posted it.

On the other hand, I know for a fact that Barricade owns several multis and is made because I smashed one of his probe farms 1x. In return, he has been saboing and arsoning me several times per tick, every tick. Here is the screenshots for you to see that matching IPs:

http://i60.tinypic.com/mt9jys.png
    http://i57.tinypic.com/8zjl1h.png
    http://i60.tinypic.com/30cu3de.png

Point is - No I am not the multi overlord. I have spent about every single WL hitting the multi overlord, until yesterday, because quite frankly, I am not going to let what should otherwise be a normal round be ruined because a guy makes an insane number of bots. I do know that there are KDs who have made multis in order to combat the multi overlord -Barricade being included. His KDs include the ones I posted above (xxx 1:7, perfecto 1:2, ariana 1:6). Of course, I don't know his main KD but doesn't matter to me. I have it on very good authority that they are his KDs. Barricade is just pissed that I smacked his 109 ratio probe farm, and he even sent me messages in game to that extent.

• I am not full of shit anywhere in any of these posts each and every post is 100% truth and fact.

Your running ur own double standard Barry. Ur not going after multis with ur own multis now so infact ur as bad as the bot controller now Bc ur going after legit kds.
  • edited January 2015
    Yea, I run Kenshin. Am I the multi owner? No. My inbox, however, is full of PMs from him. I talk with Mistake 1:11 randomly, saying random shit to him, just to strike up conversation, much like Gentlemansfury does. The multi owner saboed 1800+ FPs off me in less than a minute, I have the news to prove that. Can post if you want. Funny enough, yea, he was the one that sent me Katonobu's SOM. I don't care where it came from, so I just posted it.

I would like to see a screenshot of the message where the multi owner sent you the som.
  • edited January 2015
    Here are a few things:

First: just a sample screen shot of the absolute shit ton of news I got from multiowner, after he hijacked Lovsan's account. http://tinypic.com/r/2ci7gaa/8

Second: message from Barricade in-game from Perfecto Probe 1:2, asking for the screen shot again. http://tinypic.com/r/2059mo6/8

Third: in-game message from multilord guy asking for my aim. http://tinypic.com/r/210akck/8

Fourth: aim message from multilord guy giving me the SOM. http://tinypic.com/r/141qzhu/8

As you will note, I have blocked out the guy's aim address, as he told me not to tell anyone the address. Of course, the aim is newly created and is not anyone's prior aim address. The email used to make the AIM address was obviously made up.
  • mthrfnlumberjack: I take it you're the AL or someone up there protecting ur mate.

I don't deny the fact that I'm an @ss for hitting kenshin barely suicidal. Facts are there, I just took a pic to let u guys have a look. if he's not guilty, just show the msg in a pic for us to see. the msg sent by the multi to him. we don't need tens of messages to debate about it. snap a pic quickly and show.

gogeta: don't take too long to show it. makes us feel like you're trying to photoshop the thing. it's the 21st century, it takes a split second to screenshot it. no one's asking you to draw the thing for a lookalike. please don't pretend to be all noble "I've been fighting multis all game, and now I'm turning around to hit some actives because the game is dead and I want to play along and have fun and not let the game ruined by multis." so you start hitting actives right out of nap, or target the poor kds who aren't having naps with dms, and doesn't have enough time to cope up with your massive mass offence, while they were all taking out multis.

funny how one is Bad Santa who begin to hit actives, and another is Kenshin Sexymura who does the same, but speak so as if they are so noble to save the universe BS.

I bet the both of you received some msgs from the multi to "start hitting actives, and avoid multis or you will die" messages. thinking it will save their kd from being multi'd.

just post the picture, end of story.
  • The multi lord is one interesting cat...
  • Lol AIM msg.

u took up a deal with the multilord to spare ur kd? just so you know, everyone's been offered one