Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kenshin Sexymura (1:10) The Multi Owner / Affiliated ???

Comments

• Giving away a kd isn't ktable in and of itself, multiing is. Or are you saying Mercer should be perma-KTd on sight?
    Doesnt matter he's forever multi fucked out the gate... too much sexxxy I guess
    The player made rules may have changed since I played years ago, but it was determined that giving away a KD was equivalent to sharing, which is a ktable offense. This was a very large debate when Robtomo first started buying KDs. Logging on to a KD that belongs to someone else, whether they still log on or not, means you are sharing with another player. So yeah, giving away a KD should result in a KT.
  • Logic is useful.

Foolish actions are frowned upon.

Integritas is till all respected.

• Maybe robtomo should offer 1000usd for the 200 multis. Or treat himself to something nice if he is the owner.

I don't need any multis noobicade. I already accomplished what I stated I would do in the pfs pre round. I held rank #1 right out the gate until right around 800k networth when i got raped(most likely by you and your xmyx noob buddies). You managed to pass me out for about half a day after farming your a*ss off. On top of that your running about 10 probe farms. I haven't logged into sk since. I just browse the pf's waiting for opportunity's to make you look like a dipsh*it.
    You Rob, you won?
    When is our date?
  • Doesnt stop you lot. So why should it matter for me. Good intentions or not. Idgaf. I made it clear to your circle / leadership when I went down this path.

Your circle make up what you want, like accusing me of farming when I send half my tanks out and then KT me for it. When reallys its because Im a threat and you just need the excuse. I already had that confirmed. Yet you dont follow the same rules. I dont need any credentials. I already have enough with robtomo sucking my dick with pm's about how superior he is, when I didnt say shit.
    We've all been killed for being a threat... not all of us ran multiple kds tho ;) I just never thought you would multi us all... w.e it's a game I suppose...

Anybody on ps4 here?
    I'm on ps4. I also got stomped in destiny like a week ago by someone with jayR in their name, not sure if it's related.
  • Giving away a kd isn't ktable in and of itself, multiing is. Or are you saying Mercer should be perma-KTd on sight?
    Doesnt matter he's forever multi fucked out the gate... too much sexxxy I guess
    The player made rules may have changed since I played years ago, but it was determined that giving away a KD was equivalent to sharing, which is a ktable offense. This was a very large debate when Robtomo first started buying KDs. Logging on to a KD that belongs to someone else, whether they still log on or not, means you are sharing with another player. So yeah, giving away a KD should result in a KT.
    +1
  • Isnt there a jayR on the forums here or something? or am i nuts?
  • Isnt there a jayR on the forums here or something? or am i nuts?
    Both
  • edited January 2015
    Eh duh I am killed every round. Good one.

And he was RR, thats a legit kill. I didnt go arsoning/sabo you or anyone else now have I? This gogeta was affiliated with the multi owner, took a som from him to aid his own cause. Cant be having that. Even when you turn a blind eye to your own shit.

January 21, 08:36:50 BadSanta (1:2) Come on guys stop whoring

You started that haha.
  • It's fine every kd that helped with killing him by abusing ur multi help will die :)

Ppl that don't know will realize that barrys side is always the losing side
  • Anything longer than two weeks and we are all losers. Some would say just for playing the game. You make good alliances moogle because you stack them or have a friend make a second. You really have no challengers when it comes to alliances. On the other side you are also on the losing side if you look at rank 1 kds.
  • Politics bro I know how to play em :). As for rank 1 kds I haven't tried for one since I came back I play shitty high income kds. Any top players knows u need probes :) I have archived everything why play for score? Play for friends bro

And I agree I wish I woulda got multi raped already instead I am running a war to help the alliance I started the rd with. Pk me Barry and ur transition to the dark side will be complete lol
  • Yeah so how am I on the losing side when im also playing with friends. You confuse me.

• He didn't multi and you did? Yeah that one.

I'm not always on moogs side, but I have nothing to say he cheated
  • Let me also add this, maybe somethings changed in the last 6 or 7 years, but stacking used to require.... you guessed it, multis. Stacking an entire sector right now would be both hilariously obvious and stupid, since it would probably result in kicking a lot of people out to g2
  • i told you guys barricade was the multilord, gosh.
  • Ya Ray stacking to these nubs is having 5 premis. And a ua is having 5 or 6 friends.
  • Ya Ray stacking to these nubs is having 5 premis. And a ua is having 5 or 6 friends.
    Stacking can be considered in many way. You just stack all the tops in sk to one alliance. Create a second with a friend and claim domination. Its quite pathetic to claim this in this day and age of sk. Even with this multi issue, your alliances seem to get the most out of it.

Real balls would be you guys playing where you land and actually having good wars. Isnt your war now 5 sectors vs 2? I didnt look.
  • 5 vs 3 Yep. I have said this many times sk is a war game. Their dw ran trains on gogeta after u raped his kd now I'll rape those kds. I don't have to be nice and formal in a war game as the great odnar says. Smash. You touch my alliance I'll hit back and history says I hit a lot harder or rather the alliance I am given the chance to lead does.

As for your other claim. GoM rd I had no such friends or allies. I played politics. And fought and won 4 or 5 wars. And smashed records doing so. Other than that I haven't made an alliance that's was mine since.

What u don't understand is very clearly politics Barry. You must make Plp like u Barry multing is not the way to get Plp to respect or like u. I have very few enemies and many friends and Aquantiences. Even Plp I have warred and killed or even killed me all still like me :)
  • Are Rando and Odnar the same person but one is backwards?
  • Odnar says YOU are backwards!
  • 5 vs 3 Yep. I have said this many times sk is a war game. Their dw ran trains on gogeta after u raped his kd now I'll rape those kds. I don't have to be nice and formal in a war game as the great odnar says. Smash. You touch my alliance I'll hit back and history says I hit a lot harder or rather the alliance I am given the chance to lead does.

As for your other claim. GoM rd I had no such friends or allies. I played politics. And fought and won 4 or 5 wars. And smashed records doing so. Other than that I haven't made an alliance that's was mine since.

What u don't understand is very clearly politics Barry. You must make Plp like u Barry multing is not the way to get Plp to respect or like u. I have very few enemies and many friends and Aquantiences. Even Plp I have warred and killed or even killed me all still like me :)
    I dont remember GoM round. But from what I see its almost always the same people. Those I play with land in different alliances and have assisted you in past rounds. They dont hit within their own alliance like some of your friends.

As for politics. I was AL once and it was a success. I simply dont care to be involved in it all, do you see any of my friends making alliances? Most of the rounds you have no challengers but you speak so highly as if you have dominated the game. Viva or Rohan as AL, I'm not knocking on how you run alliances but you think to highly of it.

I dont need people to like me or respect me. Plenty of people like meadows and look a her colourful history. There are others aswell. Ive always just played and even up until now where I have openly multid five kds, against this multi owner. I have used against Gogeta and now tell me who these pas are used on? No legit player. Gogeta wasnt legit.
  • Whoa, whoa whoa there Barricade. There isn't a u in colorful.
    In the queens english there's a U in everything. There is also a U in honour.
  • Psychonaut called Barricade a queen!
  • lol shit troulling meadows
  • and nows that good bedtime story.
  • Only time anyone inner alliance rolled anyone in an alliance I was running was GoM and Lynog smashed some ro.

I don't make Plp like me barricade they just do :) I got a hell of a good personality and I am friendly.

Kudos though on not using the multis further does show some class.

Awesome troll jess made me lol
  • There's a u in colour because Canada.