Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mini Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

Comments

• Oooo, I got back and it's still daytime! I'm sticking with my vote though.
  • that post would never have gone over mages' head. he's quite obviously evil if he's voting me now because he knows i'm good.

#mages
  • Does bologna taste better or worse with sparkles added?
  • #mages

Seems like he's been in attack mode since the game started. I feel like Meadows is telling the truth, and if Shining ever comes back, we can ask if he received a gun. I'm not sure about daru, but only 2 of them could be gunsmiths, so I'm gonna go with mages.
  • If Shining did get a gun, we could have him use it. If he kills someone, Meadows=gunsmith, but if he kills himself, Meadows is an werewolf and we'd get to see another role.
  • I could get behind a Mages lynch right now, given how questionable he's been playing. But I want to see if Shining posts in the thread here first, and I'm hoping Darubian will post again once he gets back from work.

(Not a bad idea from you, either, kenshin.)
  • First to claim doesn't necessarily mean you're the one telling the truth.
  • Meadows, the Santa, suddenly grasps her chest and dies of a heart attack.

• NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Who is going to deliver all the gifts to the boys and girls? Somebody call Tim Allen.
  • I was worried that one of the "gunsmiths" was actually santa. I'm questioning the lynch on mages atm.
  • No player can visit themselves.

• #nl

for me. if both Mages and Darub can be gunsmiths, I'm treating them as claimed roles
  • I was on well before Santa died. Good try bud. And here I was going to unvote you too. :(
  • #nl

for me. if both Mages and Darub can be gunsmiths, I'm treating them as claimed roles
    #nl

I agree. Also suspicious of Dole now, showing up at the same time as meadows got shot. My question to mages/daru is, who did you give a gun to? Knowing who could have shot her would give us a good lead.
  • They said Tormented. Both of them. I did not receive a gun, so how could I have killed Meadows? o.0
  • Didn't see the mages/dole exchange before posting. Going to remain #nl for now anyway
  • THAT WAS NOT THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS

BLARG, I AM DEAD
  • If mages and daru both gave a gun to tormented, then meadows would have been given a fake gun. Would she have used a fake gun in her position?
  • edited January 2015
    With 4 #nl votes no one gets lynched day 1.

Night 1 begins.

Send me your actions!

#nl (4): kenshinhimura, azalieo, rsoultin, skydragon
    #mages (1): tmonsta
    #rsoultin (1): mages
  • She's Meadows. So who knows?
  • The question is whether or not Meadows was given a fake gun or got shot. If she was shot by someone, then mages or daru are lying, or possibly shining came on and shot her :P
  • Well... at least nobody died due to the quick end. :)
  • Meadows, the Santa, suddenly grasps her chest and dies of a heart attack.

I completely forgot about the Voodoo Lady. I'm guessing she used the wrong word :P

• That would make more sense than a gun in play that shouldn't be.

So either Meadows was killed by the Voodoo Lady or one of Mages or Darubian is lying.
  • -_- Or she was given a fake gun and just didn't believe Mages and/or Darubian?
  • That would make more sense than a gun in play that shouldn't be.

So either Meadows was killed by the Voodoo Lady or one of Mages or Darubian is lying.
    Not necessarily. It's still possible meadows was given a fake gun and used it. I doubt it though. I'm pretty sure Loafery would specify when someone got shot. The wording on her death almost certainly points towards voodoo.

• Inclined to agree with you there, kenshin.
  • Well...at least I think Meadows as Santa should be more suspicious of guns she's receiving from unknown sources.

The OP just says that using a gun would kill the user if it was given by mafia, so I guess that could come in the form of a heart attack, too.

Still more probable it was Voodoo Lady.
  • Well...at least I think Meadows as Santa should be more suspicious of guns she's receiving from unknown sources.

The OP just says that using a gun would kill the user if it was given by mafia, so I guess that could come in the form of a heart attack, too.

Still more probable it was Voodoo Lady.
    I was thinking along the same lines, and I dout Meadows would have risked using a gun in that situation