Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mini Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

Comments

• Day 2

Darubian, the Gunsmith, was found dead.

Day 2 begins!
  • why?

nl good play
  • A gun shot was heard. Mages, the gunsmith, was found dead.

Mafia wins!

Night actions

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fkRNfgSKRz6kHEGYAZYb7leA5o-x4xumUt4_DKnRoOc/edit?usp=sharing

• lololol

Fun times
  • Ouch, haha.
  • Thanks Daru!
  • poor daru lol
  • I think I can make this format for 13 players. I'll just add 1 more oracle and gunsmith and a thief.
  • loaf, 3 mafia is probably enough for 13 players ^^

although the oracles can be nasty if they're not navigated properly

mass claiming ftw xP
  • Well that sucks :( It was pretty obvious at this point who mafia was. Gotta give credit to rsoultin for giving Meadows "werewolfs". My question though is how did tormented get shot by Dole? First night clearly shows tormented getting 2 guns and Shining getting the 3rd.
  • lol nk kenshin

him having guns doesn't mean we couldn't kill him ;)
  • also I think some of those guns were blocked by dole unless loaf made a useless rber role >>
  • lol nk kenshin

him having guns doesn't mean we couldn't kill him ;)
    But how did you kill him? The only ways to kill at that point were guns, and no mafia was given a gun. Unless he was given a fake gun as well, but the spreadsheet shows Dole (who is a hooker) shooting tormented.
  • That was a nk
  • hahahaha that's amazing, i knew i should have added that last bit
  • Once again, we Mafia rool'd teh town.
  • Once again, we Mafia rool'd teh town.
    Mafia played well, but it was daru and mages giving guns to the wrong people that lost it for us :P
  • edited January 2015
    Always a bonus when you're Mafia and Town makes the wrong decisions. Don't blame either of them though because the first day or two is pretty much a guessing game anyway. :)

Mafia manipulated everyone pretty early this game, lol.
  • Yeah, there was no way to know both gunsmiths would give guns to the guy about to die and that shining would be inactive the whole game. Only town gun used was by mafia :P
  • eh dole rbd mages right off the bat so that was a good guess by him

kenshin guess what my voodoo word for you was?

mages ^^ lol i'm a terrible person
  • I saw it on the spreadsheet, I'd definitely had died the next day :P Worst part was that I already determined you were mafia, so I switched my oracle ability to aza. So dying wouldn't have even helped the town
  • -amused- yeah, I get scumread but ppl don't lynch me...it's kind of amusing
  • I would have pushed to lynch you the next day, too bad mafia ran the whole game
    My next scumread on you is auto lynch =P

Also, sorry I inactived this game. TL and IRL together sorta made me forget this one :(

And Meadows did gives me a gun LOL
  • xP I think i'm pretty transparent as scum and very hard to lynch as town, so it should be easy for y'all when I roll scum ^^
    My next scumread on you is auto lynch =P

Also, sorry I inactived this game. TL and IRL together sorta made me forget this one :(

And Meadows did gives me a gun LOL
    This one post could have changed the entire game if it was made like 3 pages ago :P
  • lol >> well, meadows still would have died
  • it was practically a free kill :D
  • I love you all and I feel bad. Except RSo. This is twice now, you an werewolfs, you. And I prob would've scummed you this one, too. Bah humbug!!

I would've totally shot Dole, though. Been wanting to for years.