Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VIVA > 200 Multis!

Comments

• he is shinning and hes shiny and shiny is as shiny does..
    @-)
  • shining is ruining my round, thats for sure
    Shining makes me round shines...
  • Shining the multi lord, he probed an alliance mate
  • Story time:

Over the last few days - Multis have grown at an average of around 5% per day. Over the same period regular kingdoms have grown at a average rate of around 10% per day.

Shamefully, while the multis killed 2 large kingdoms, the uni only killed 2 multis in the same period. At this rate, the multi owners/friends have secured this round.
  • Story time:

Over the last few days - Multis have grown at an average of around 5% per day. Over the same period regular kingdoms have grown at a average rate of around 10% per day.

Shamefully, while the multis killed 2 large kingdoms, the uni only killed 2 multis in the same period. At this rate, the multi owners/friends have secured this round.
    I'm pretty sure my alliance has killed more than 2.
    This is a list of what we killed so far probably not complete no statline sorry.

1) Optimus prime 1.19
    2) land of nightmare1.19
    3) cruel intentions 1.19
    4) goofy vs Micky 2.13
    5)Leylatis 2.13
    6)speedo 1.11
    7)Jategion 1.15
    8) Meat stick 1.15
    9) Murderdoll xMgxx 1.11
    10) stargazer v11. 1. I5

All credits go to Nice Santa.

Not sure what exactly was killed in the past FEW days but pretty sure uni wise its more than 2. Besides that yes we are still all fucked and its almost GG no RE
  • We've also opened up a shotgun and many of us are just hitting the biggest multi we can, so they are weakening
  • i know were trying in dms to kill, I think we killed one today and another one going almost dead
  • @puppy
    I started collecting stats when you guys were working on Stargazer - he was one of the two killed in the 48 hour period I tracked, the other being EIEIO in 1:1.

I'll have more stats over the next few days, but it doesn't change the fact that the multis are able to kill any kingdom in a matter of seconds.
  • yeah well thats the way its been forever, you give any hof whore 200 kds and thye will do the same, give a nw whore one and they wont
  • Shining the multi lord, he probed an alliance mate
  • Meadows or Rob or Kes or Lovesan or whoever is running them is just driving nails into the coffin of SK. How do they even benefit from ruining a dead game.
    Lovsan doesn't use bots. He manually controls each kd when he multis.
    He was bragging last round that he just wrote code to autobuild bots. He even ran a couple test ones last round. I bet anything he went full scale this round
  • edited January 2015
    whats sad is one of the smallest alliances out there has killed a good number of multis (an avaerage of 1 per 24 hour period) and is close to keeping up with hugely larger alliances in kills..wonder what that says
  • Even if every alliance (5) was killing 1 kingdom every 24 hours, that would take 38 days to kill all of them.
  • We've also opened up a shotgun and many of us are just hitting the biggest multi we can, so they are weakening
    Terrible idea. Shotgunning will slow down their growth, but its not like they need to get any bigger at this point. None of the multis are suiciding, only sending a few hundred tanks at a time. So losing some land and a few hundred tanks isnt going to stop them from killing people. They also have missiles and probes to PK peoples. Only uni KTs that matter at all are the ones that actually KILL the multis, otherwise you're just farming the easiest land while they continue to troll the uni.
    Terrible idea. Shotgunning will slow down their growth, but its not like they need to get any bigger at this point. None of the multis are suiciding, only sending a few hundred tanks at a time. So losing some land and a few hundred tanks isnt going to stop them from killing people. They also have missiles and probes to PK peoples. Only uni KTs that matter at all are the ones that actually KILL the multis, otherwise you're just farming the easiest land while they continue to troll the uni.
    i think this is brilliant!

question for a sk strategy noob...

is it possible to have 3 uni kts?

1 land grabs
    1 probes
    1 missiles

can the uni be united into following all of the same kts?
  • my super small alliance is doing single multi KT and we have wiped out 5 in 5 days..this is how you do it but i know the uni will never unite behind a single person or alliance to work together..too many me me me 's out to farm easy land here and there letting them live to continue with less land and still killing players, instead of focusing on a single one at a time and murdering it.
  • ps a smart alliance would declare war on one another to get war bonus on the kt, like we did..of course this means there has to be trust and repurcussions for war abuse..
    pretty much this.

back when i wiped out s2, i was very happy that the people trying to "fight" were just trying to hit big for easy land, because the end result was that i never had lost a single multi in the end before wiping out the universe.
    pretty much this.

back when i wiped out s2, i was very happy that the people trying to "fight" were just trying to hit big for easy land, because the end result was that i never had lost a single multi in the end before wiping out the universe.
    +1. Great accomplishment.
  • i told people how to kill them.

ppl just suck at doing it, and even trying to do it.
  • i told people how to kill them.

ppl just suck at doing it, and even trying to do it.
    show me, don't tell me - Rush.
  • I like how casually Meadows stated that she wiped out S2.
  • I think this is the work of meadows and walls for what happened to them last round.
  • Who the fuck cares anymore who it is.
  • you care, as people put blame on your group and you are sensitive to it

all people need to know is it is beanland

then again the marlboro strider is an old tfua dude way back, a name probably before beanland even played, if there was a 2nd guess, it would probably be tex
  • Who knows maybe bcart just made the bots thinking it was fun for the game given that there's already only 50 real players with 250multis.
  • thats very possible lol
  • you care, as people put blame on your group and you are sensitive to it

all people need to know is it is beanland

then again the marlboro strider is an old tfua dude way back, a name probably before beanland even played, if there was a 2nd guess, it would probably be tex
    People can accuse all they want. Just need to get some facts right first. I care less than you think.

I play around work and can just as easily not play. Im sure you can aswell. Drama is actually one of the things I enjoy about SK. Doesnt mean I care.
  • theres drama in sk?
  • theres drama in sk?
    Yes, and you are enjoying it.

~scoot over, I got more popcorn~ Ah, more cheese flavour...