Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VIVA > 200 Multis!

Comments

• As body language has done nothing to help with the multis, he isnt under any protection in my mind. The grab is legit.

And its pathetic that dms protect him from that. Usual BS excuse. Coming from an alliance untouched by the multis.
  • Toleria is dead btw... multied..
  • Toleria is dead btw... multied..
    DMS must be happy with that.
  • Toleria was instrumental in killing 1;12 multi. But he also has to play, and hit other kingdoms.

KT his for a random grab is a pathetic excuse.
    problem here is
    say u have 30 kingdoms all suiciding on multis.
    now u have 1 kingdom that wants to grab them.
    now nobody can suicide and break multis.

so instead of having 1 kingdom not hitting multis
    u have 31 kingdoms not hitting multis.

if killing 1 kingdom helps those 30 kingdoms suicide and break multis again.
    then it's worth killing him
    SK is far from a utopia. There's always going to be one guy hitting suiciders regardless of the reasons. War plans, even against multis, should never include suiciding.
  • Still going to say that the multies have nothing to do with DmS? Because hey, you wanted tom dead, that worked
  • So, the multis hit me now, funny cooincidence no?
  • Sorry to say it Toleria, thats some funny shit right there. I mean it's sad but still I giggled.

Now apparantly someone in dms "body language"? perhaps is the multi overlord. Or someone is trying to make dms look bad and doing one heck of a job at it.
  • Still going to say that the multies have nothing to do with DmS? Because hey, you wanted tom dead, that worked
    bet you kallor 1:4 is the multi leader. give him a hoot
  • Just quit playing. The game is crap, BCart is a worthless piece of shit and the community is foul. Only bad people and retards will continue to play this game.
  • Toleria was instrumental in killing 1;12 multi. But he also has to play, and hit other kingdoms.

KT his for a random grab is a pathetic excuse.
    problem here is
    say u have 30 kingdoms all suiciding on multis.
    now u have 1 kingdom that wants to grab them.
    now nobody can suicide and break multis.

so instead of having 1 kingdom not hitting multis
    u have 31 kingdoms not hitting multis.

if killing 1 kingdom helps those 30 kingdoms suicide and break multis again.
    then it's worth killing him

Suiciding on multi, oh please???? That was my line..the noob AL said she wants it back.

Redshift alliance were hitting multi, but we don't put a leash on our players. They hit who they wanted to.

Why is random grab a KT? That is the question.

The kingdom he tap did not hit any multi --- so why protect him?
    Many players have pointed that out, but you don't really have an answer.
    So the multies and DMS had the same goal?

Multi lord gets mad he lost land--sicks multies on TOLERIA before DMS can crucify Toleria for not attacking multies but attacking someone not attacking multies!? YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP!!!! I LOVE THIS!
  • Total coincidence amirite
  • Sorry to say it Toleria, thats some funny shit right there. I mean it's sad but still I giggled.

Now apparantly someone in dms "body language"? perhaps is the multi overlord. Or someone is trying to make dms look bad and doing one heck of a job at it.
    Anything for you. ;) Let's call it one for old times sake.

+1

Haha, if next round is less multiish i hope you stick around. And if you just want to talk some shit you know where to find me.
  • Has anyone ever considered the multi lord doesnt have a main kd?
  • Has anyone ever considered the multi lord doesnt have a main kd?
    interesting question.
    So the multies and DMS had the same goal

Multi lord gets mad he lost land--sicks multies on TOLERIA before DMS can crucify Toleria for not attacking multies but attacking someone not attacking multies!? YOU CANT MAKE THIS UP!!!! I LOVE THIS!

Not that it matters, but I locked the kt before that hapoened.

And for what it's worth, sorry mate. I don't like anyone being killed by multies, enemies or not.
  • Funny how Toleria got multied and now I am. So the kd thats a problem for dms dies, and then the person defending him dies. Fun round, goodbye again :P
  • Meanwhile, multi owner's probably reading this thread laughing his ass off...
    In his/her moms basement, with left over pizza from new years.

• Hahahahahahaha!
  • Walls 100% hit the truth, the fact that it was a universal thought to break the multis the fact that one kd was hitting active players puts the rest on defensive mode, to assume that toleria wasnt going to hit other active kds is a fucking joke. I dont know who the multi owner is or was in previous rounds, it is not dms leadership as its the same leadership as LJs last round who got their alliance hit as much as the others. Point being is we are trying to kill multis and some jackass left to hit outside of previous negotiations between als knowing the ramifications of that action. He chose to continue to do so. Do not put blame on body language or anyone else. Toleria decided to take advantage of a situation that was put in place to kill multis. End of story was he decided to hit an active player. If at the end of the multi killing it was proven that body was not actively participating etc blah blah blah yo ucould make a case for killing him I dont give a shit. However this was not the case. Agreements were made between ALs and their SLs were to follow he chose not to.

End Thread. Thanks for reading. Any other concerns please message darius
  • Taking the multis out one by one is a waste of time. It's exactly what the multi owner wants you to do, and led you all to NaP among yourselves.

Just take a wild pick and strike down the head of the multi, and the whole body of multis will collapse. Well, not really collapse, but the whole body of multis will pretty much go anal on everyone else outside PawPatrol which is pretty much the language that the multis speak so far.

If it ain't obvious enough for us to see it, we might have to read the body language of the multis. It's telling us something......

• edited January 2015
    I find it amazing how many people know who the multi owner is, what he will do if we kill his main, what the main as been doing this whole time... what his motives are, who knew about it.

It's like a mud fight. Slinging it everywhere, hoping to hit somthing, then when everyone is dirty you can all say- look, that's what I amid at!

#heardingcats
  • lol actually no one has any idea. there's a trend what the multis do, but that's about it. just messing around, for all we know perhaps the multi owner has no main kd at all haha!

I've been "honored" to be first few to die in the hands of the multi owner lol, but just curious who killed me. it's just one of those scenes in a movie where you got shot in the head 100x but u didn't get to see the person who took ur life. lol.

hopefully there are no multi bots next round, would love to play a decent round. doubt it tho.

• thread title needs updating

200 multies > Toleria