Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rob versus Rohan for Game 67

124»

Comments

• Really wish I knew wtf happened here XD
  • Skype date I guess ash? Rob love u long time.
  • Skype date I guess ash? Rob love u long time.
    you guys are hilarious...

@Shining: Its Robtomo versus Rohan battle royal for Game 67.

Kingdom building contest.
  • I got that. I meant all the edited posts...this sucked to read. XD
  • Ah, you got to ask @Flazer and @Robtomo on that. They have some sort of love affair that got sorted, so the edit it after. There is no option for delete.
  • Tl:dr

Flazer trolled robtomo, robtomo threatened to hire hackers to do some garbage. Rob deletes posts because I assume he realized it was childish, Flazer did the same. Jester is sad because a good natured battle between Rohan and robtomo got derailed, and cut the 49ers lost again.
  • Tl:dr

Flazer trolled robtomo, robtomo threatened to hire hackers to do some garbage. Rob deletes posts because I assume he realized it was childish, Flazer did the same. Jester is sad because a good natured battle between Rohan and robtomo got derailed, and cut the 49ers lost again.
    THANK YOU.

Also, lol.
  • Puppy is land d
  • Lol, last time I played oceanic it was on goc, and it was awesone. If bcart makes lds -75% training cost, I will never play another pt.
    Yeah goc had some good features. At least the PTs were somewhat balanced. Oceanic was interesting.
    Lol, last time I played oceanic it was on goc, and it was awesone. If bcart makes lds -75% training cost, I will never play another pt.

Goc got new planets and stuff. It's changed a lot in the last few years

• What? Is it still looping in that never ending game? Omni was like 600mil nw
  • Ya last I heard holo just left it. I Had not heard about any new rounds
  • Ohhh apologies. It's dead as dirt. I was thinking of galactic oddysey
  • How many SK variants are around?

I think SK and Utopia were competing each other 10 years ago. Both still exist.

I checked Galactic Oddesy, what else is SK like?
  • @Robtomo

Bring it oawn bitch :)
  • Rohan will go Rohan and rage suicide. That is my prediction.
  • Rohan will go Rohan and rage suicide. That is my prediction.
    I think it will be interesting if he can keep his rage on PFs, or he will suicide in game...the bets are on the table.

I wonder what PT will Rob pick?
  • Forrest or terra
  • eeeek getting borrrereeddddd :(
  • lol. Maybe rohan should be the 'favorite' here
    Considering he won't be killed off for a while because of his small size he can 'claim' a victory if rob ever dies.

At the same time if you go dw or mysti could easily have an early land lead then get raped down by multis or someone. Does this dw or mysti win over a terra or fw taking the longer course?
    Have to come up with a good way to define the victor.
  • Like if one was to pit rohan against a jones. Obviously there is no comparison in terms of skill but if Jones dies faster Rohan can say he made the bigger kd.

Go Rohan!

NOT.
    GTFO
  • STFUMOTHERFUCKER

and I'm TF, top 50, and everythings going good. <^>
  • which bot are you claiming to be?
  • I love Rohan, he got the cookies.

But I'm cheering for Rob on this battle Royale!

Go Rob Go!