Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rob versus Rohan for Game 67

edited December 2014 in General
Rohan Castle versus Rob. This is some serious game challenge, multi can you please stay out of this???

Robtomo said:

Real talk tho Rohan no troll shit. Do you honestly think you can beat me? And your gonna put in a serious effort to try and do so?

Honestly, I dont know if previous records exist who is the favorable winner?
Does record make a difference ?
or is it Bcarts round changes change the balance? [Note: Gay probes in 66 killed the R/R players]

~i'm gonna make more cookies for this showdown~
Ashy

Comments

• We're both hiding to my knowledge, multis shouldn't be a problem. Best bet however is to remain out of the top top right out the gate, I bet you multiman will target tops either for shitz an giggles or to ruin the challenge. Regardless, I have my failsafe going, so in the case multis are used, ill still have a defensive :).
  • Is this thread supossed to be a voting one? I remember we used to have VS thread where people sign up and random matched would be made and people could vote!

Either way

Robtomo has my vote in this one.
  • edited December 2014
  • #TeamRob since he will b better land for me :D
  • #TeamRob since he will b better land for me :D
  • Roham will clearly lose, he builds utterly shit kingdoms
  • #teamRohan

I'm going on a limb here with the underdog.

I think rob has a more solid body of work, and he can always just buy my #1 rank kd if he is losing, but Rohan has shown some solid activity the last few rounds, and if he doesn't go full Rohan, and he comes to be for stratification, ( auto correct just gave me that word. Why thank you auto correct. For once you did something good) he has has a real shot.

#gogopowerrangers
  • edited December 2014
  • I like you rob, but your playing with fire now. I am a whole different level.

I'll play for sure, but same as I said the other day, screen shots of probe history daily. Also I don't want your money. It's a gentlemen's game after all.
  • You all have to play oceanic
  • Lol, last time I played oceanic it was on goc, and it was awesone. If bcart makes lds -75% training cost, I will never play another pt.
  • edited December 2014
  • Yeah goc had some good features. At least the PTs were somewhat balanced. Oceanic was interesting.
  • I like you rob, but your playing with fire now. I am a whole different level.

I'll play for sure, but same as I said the other day, screen shots of probe history daily. Also I don't want your money. It's a gentlemen's game after all.
    Jester you do realize that I have competed with Jones and Lynog on several occasions and was able to keep up with them. I think you are way underestimating me because of past history from when I was a pre-teen. I am without a doubt 100% confident that I can outbuild you. I really wish Mercer, Jones, Lynog and them would come here and validate it. I guess I will just have to show you.
    I'm not sure if you know me really rob, but I've been around sk from the begining. I just like giving g you a hard time about the pay pal stuff. I know you build solid kds. And I'll have to play good. But you've sparked a bit of life in me, I was a little burned out, now I'm actually excited to build next round. I don't need to talk anymore trash tho, I will let my build speak for its self.

• edited December 2014
  • I remember grouping with you randomly a round not long ago and @persona hit the farms before you and you quit shortly after... LOL sorry it was amusing
  • edited December 2014
  • I only remember it because Pers sent me the news and it was hilarious. Instaquit after he got first grabs. It was a year or two ago I'm guessing, I didn't even play the round just pop farmed for friends. Think they made an alliance called Rhythm? Or Blues.

Name dropping doesn't mean much though, so we will see ;)
  • edited December 2014
  • edited December 2014
  • edited December 2014
    asdasdasdasdasd
  • edited December 2014
    gdfgdfgdfg
  • edited December 2014
  • edited December 2014
    fgdfgdfgdfgdfg
  • edited December 2014
    fghdfgfdgdfgdfg
  • edited December 2014