Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is no [LegionofDoom] alliance.

Comments

• When did I get so popular by the way?
  • When you clicked "Post Comment" more than a few times. Don't worry, the popularity comes and goes.
  • Or the only one left .
  • It is funny to think of zeal putting the effort in to multiz. Bahaha
  • edited November 2014
    So far, 10 years have changed SK for the better, if you want it for entertainment purposes.

I'd say round 66 is interesting...errr frustrating. Who in the right mind would kill someone out of newbie mode? Out of fear? Out of desperation?

I'm still trying to ask myself why...but ah, what do I know?

Then, fast forward 10 years later, hopefully, there will be not more bots. Just players mud slinging at each other. Or thumb wrestling if you want to get creative.
    it been fun, lets make it up to Zeus Gray Beard.

Plus some youtube guy who got so bored, he has no target but Zeus. You guys laugh because you are not the one arsoned 20 times a day, plus nukes. And he played Utopia? I could have whacked him in the head when I played Utopia...but then, I am so ancient that he might still be a baby when I played Utopia.

Okay, maybe this round is interesting after all...

I am up for "Beard of Zeus". (Thanks MK)
  • haha no problem. i would create it and run it myself, but...... im in no position to do anything. im literally sucking and chit chatting.
  • Wow, zeal I didn't realize how mad me pointing you out as the multi controller would make you... But the threatening messages from your multis are the greatest keep it up plz. Btw I don't actually plan on playing that kd... I've prob had enough of sk for awhile. So, I wish you the best of luck with your round. And happy holidays! Hope everyone has a good thanksgiving next week. :) bye.
  • haha no problem. i would create it and run it myself, but...... im in no position to do anything. im literally sucking and chit chatting.
    I'm glad you guys made it out of the mess. You were able to play, at least a little bit, not like the "suckage at ground zero".

• who were you this round marian?
  • Wow, zeal I didn't realize how mad me pointing you out as the multi controller would make you... But the threatening messages from your multis are the greatest keep it up plz. Btw I don't actually plan on playing that kd... I've prob had enough of sk for awhile. So, I wish you the best of luck with your round. And happy holidays! Hope everyone has a good thanksgiving next week. :) bye.

I can't decide if you have autism or FAS... Any one?
  • wow zeal you can't even stop screwing tinder chicks to make proper grabs but you have time to make multis wtf man
  • wow zeal you can't even stop screwing tinder chicks to make proper grabs but you have time to make multis wtf man
  • You guys are dicks.
  • come on, easy on Zeality.

LOL i messaged you TODAY about your 1 land stand.

Amarok 1:10.. dont look at me.. its rough this round lol

hahahaha best usage of Tinder on SK EVER

LOL i messaged you TODAY about your 1 land stand.

Amarok 1:10.. dont look at me.. its rough this round lol

haha fair, ill look the other way lol you disgust me :P
  • No one heard Bacon complaining when LJs tops were multied out of existance. Hello Pot... this is Kettle, annnd you're black.
  • i forgot to put my makeup on this round, lets just put it that way. ;)
  • No one heard Bacon complaining when LJs tops were multied out of existance. Hello Pot... this is Kettle, annnd you're black.
    i complained.
    i complained.
    I can confirm this. I saw it.
    i complained.
    I'm adding to the conversation damnit, don't out do me!
  • Not my fault u guys decided to start hittin when I was busy.
  • Hahah best texting convo
  • not my fault, i was busy living a real life.
  • I died for no reason :(