Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There is no [LegionofDoom] alliance.

edited November 2014 in General
lol

Name your next alliance Merlins Beard and no wars will continue from hence forth >>

Comments

• Lol by the 'Beard of Zeus'
  • Damn lol.

No words.
  • [Niglets]
  • How bout, [zealsnext]
  • How bout, [zealsnext]
    They're too shit to KT me. They'd rather just cry about multis than actually war
  • Is like they kill one kingdom and disband every war
  • There is no honour is killing the AL just so an alliance disbands. Have a real war you pussies.
  • There is no honour is killing the AL just so an alliance disbands. Have a real war you pussies.

... quit disbanding...
  • Thats why you have a VAL? or have a leadership chain ready? You can' le people run around jus massing goons and not kill hem, we didn't go hey this guy is he al....we went hey this guy has 99-120k goons lets kill him
  • Our alliance was bugged when 1:4 did their bs. Everyone stop making shit up.
  • I’m not going to dictate how any of you run a war, I’m just giving my opinion but a war should last more than 24 hours.

If I was making the decisions I’d keep the leadership of the other alliance alive and make them watch their alliance get slowly destroyed even if they are massing goons.

Half the reason I play this game is for the story that’s told through the decisions made by those in power. I guess I just want a good story to tell my kids when they ask me about Round 66.
  • 10 minutes to kt me? Far too long... Good luck boys. ;)
  • to be fair you guys have been kting Lumberjacks/paulbunyansbeard al for 2 wars now so dont bitch if the AL is killed
  • lol

Name your next alliance Merlins Beard and no wars will continue from hence forth >>
    That would lead to conflict over who has the most intense beard and cause another war
  • Your multis are fierce Paul's I applaud you.
  • I dont have multis lol I havent asked for multis help or anything if you want ot see me ask for multis help id be more then happy to ask him as Im sure he would happily do it.
  • Begun the clones wars have.
  • Your multis are fierce Paul's I applaud you.
    that's a dumb accusation. They don't belong to us, this is well known. The topic I posted in regards to the Multi's "testing" on me is a clear indicator.
  • The Multi owner can decide which side at any moment. Right now they are yours.

The only side they have not been used on are the 1:19 group.
  • The Multi owner can decide which side at any moment. Right now they are yours.

The only side they have not been used on are the 1:19 group.
    And so we come back to what everyone knew from the beginning.
  • edited November 2014
    There is no honour is killing the AL just so an alliance disbands. Have a real war you pussies.
    First of all. If your alliance disbanded, you had an al.

Sk hasn't worked like that in like 10 years. When the al dies the Val becomes the new al.

So literally killing an al makes no difference, unless you can kill the Val before he logs in and sets a new al... which we have been killing so fast that maybe we did that? I cannot confirm/deny.

All I know is that our new is still almost identical, and we've had vampires hitting us too, so I know outside help is coming for both sides, bUT it seems clear to me you have no hope of matching our acticity.

Edit- it looks like they still wanna war, sweet! Continue the killing
  • Why?

Generally when an alliance disbands it's admitting defeat, and the winning alliance gives them a little grace to fourm something new. I thought that's what was happening.

I was mistake. It seems. (Which is good the war is still somewhat even)
  • I have yet to see any alliance 'win' anything...
  • I have hardly logged in for around a week, before I was rolled. I said why for no reason. It just means getting farmed down the road.
  • Lmao... I make one comment about zeal, and I'm multied 10 minutes later... You obviously are running the multis...
  • Lmao... I make one comment about zeal, and I'm multied 10 minutes later... You obviously are running the multis...
    u got me