Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PaulBunyansBeard VS LegionofDoom

124»

Comments

• tldr: Lots of finger pointing and crying on both sides :D
  • Why is this war still going on? What AL would declare war again after disbanding twice and dropping down to 3 sectors?
    Ugh don't be newb of you guys engaged..
    Didn't notice that :P
  • Why is this war still going on? What AL would declare war again after disbanding twice and dropping down to 3 sectors?
    Ugh don't be newb of you guys engaged..

We didnt declare and I dont know why Flames redeclared. War started over a false tip and he knows it. Though paul bunyon was a lumberjack not a farmer.

Btw twilight, if we are eradicated who the hell do you got to help you when they turn on you next? Not us. Stop with the hits. Its literally 11 sectors vs 3 right now.
  • Lynog didn't have multis the rounds I played with him, he just got smashed as soon as anyone found out it was him :)
  • They won't be turned on. Mary is a long time friend. Good try though appealing to twilight for help.
  • Im not appealing, telling them to stay out of it.
  • I should say that I'm pretty sure you have supported eachother in previous rounds. Mixing with known cheaters.
    Num num bacon cookies. Ur all so tasty. I try to see ur point barricade but I have played with lynog longer than most hell I taught him some of the finner points on sk. He had no multis then. He had none when he came back a yr ago and played for me.

My on the other hand last rd was busted using em if I am not mistaken. Lay with dogs barricade ur gonna get fleas. You made ur bed now lay it. Stop ur crying and deflecting. U deserve this for the multis earlier this rd.
    Lynog doesnt need multis attacking others, just need probe and bank farms.

Its not deflecting when its true. I know for a fact if I ever did decide to multi like what we see now. I would ruin meadows so fast, yet I knew her location this round from the start. You can make excuses all you want from your 2ndc friends. Like you are saints, biggest cheaters still around.

• Only 2ndc playing r myself and maybe mercer I can remember if he is 2ndc...meadows isn't 2ndc never has been. Hell 2ndc doesn't even exist anymore. Meadows also isn't the one behind the multis good guess though lol
  • um the re declare? you continued to kt me lol when the losing team decides to stop you dont get to finish kts
  • i was never cool enough for 2ndC :( *cuts writs*
  • i was never cool enough for 2ndC :( *cuts writs*
    awww I think youre pretty cool lov!
  • i got over it pups, proud leader of 420thC
    Smoke _ _ _ _ erryday
  • I was cool enough for 2ndC but they didn't invite me as I had a bad habit of KTing 2ndC, and leading wars against them and organizing uni gang bangs on them...I don't know why that would make them not invite me...
  • FLAMES + 1 Land = Epic KT survival apparently

and lovsan dont cut your writs..
    Smoke _ _ _ _ erryday

nice dual meaning, 420th-C or 420-THC

• um the re declare? you continued to kt me lol when the losing team decides to stop you dont get to finish kts
    We disbanded and i tried contacting you hours before while you were online. If you guys didnt redeclare it could have ended there. But things are interesting still since the entire universe is involved in some shape or form now.
  • FLAMES + 1 Land = Epic KT survival apparently

and lovsan dont cut your writs..
    Haha like that??

um the re declare? you continued to kt me lol when the losing team decides to stop you dont get to finish kts
    We disbanded and i tried contacting you hours before while you were online. If you guys didnt redeclare it could have ended there. But things are interesting still since the entire universe is involved in some shape or form now.
    that's fine but that's why I kept going, I didn't see a message to my kd or on aim
  • I should say that I'm pretty sure you have supported eachother in previous rounds. Mixing with known cheaters.
    Num num bacon cookies. Ur all so tasty. I try to see ur point barricade but I have played with lynog longer than most hell I taught him some of the finner points on sk. He had no multis then. He had none when he came back a yr ago and played for me.

My on the other hand last rd was busted using em if I am not mistaken. Lay with dogs barricade ur gonna get fleas. You made ur bed now lay it. Stop ur crying and deflecting. U deserve this for the multis earlier this rd.
    Lynog doesnt need multis attacking others, just need probe and bank farms.

Its not deflecting when its true. I know for a fact if I ever did decide to multi like what we see now. I would ruin meadows so fast, yet I knew her location this round from the start. You can make excuses all you want from your 2ndc friends. Like you are saints, biggest cheaters still around.

Once again I'll state just like I did 3 pages ago! I do NOT think YOU multi, I do however think you or your allies pissed of the multi owner and if it's your allies like Roi or xMYx that upset the multi lord then your screwed! I don't agree with the tactics but I do know how it feels being multied down.. and me stating facts doesn't necessarily mean I agree with them but it's a deceiving war game so ppl will use any excuse to kill!
  • people will use excuse to kill.
  • Nah u never need an excuse. A real leader just kills whatever is best for his alliance fuck excuses. I wanted Ya dead so ur gonna die.
  • edited November 2014
    You tell em moogs
  • I like this guy
  • Shhh Shining...that was my old frienemy.