Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PaulBunyansBeard VS LegionofDoom

Comments

• Nobody has more fun than me
    Psshhhhhhh
  • Yeah but I was supposed to be the bot user. I will multi next round because of Pie :)
    Bad company will corrupt good character! You play with xMYx and they've been proven to cheat so ppl assume you know and don't care because of your affiliation with them... I cannot say WHO the multi is (I honestly don't know) but I can without a doubt tell you PBB/LJ leadership isn't the user nor is he/she doing it for us... unfortunately you seemed to piss off the person doing it! This rd has surprisingly turned out to be chaotic n kinda fun tho
  • Gogeta my point is they are targeting our alliance, they are taking out the smaller guys with missiles and yea 53 land on a kingdom with under 400 land is quite big, plus he just got killed. If they were bigger they would be Nuking the bigger guys. I just hope the smaller guys aren't new players who won't return because of this.

Just think the multi owner should leave the little guys. Let them have fun.
  • Hopefully he does, I dont want the assistance as I want a fair war
  • it is now beard +1:19 vs legion..we have a new contender entering to try and tip the balance...anyone want to bet why?
  • Legion bailed on 1:19 and 1:19 is pissed...I bet that's why.
  • vampires is on legion side
  • Yeah wonder why 1:19 doesn't like legion. Oh wait, you let us farm them.
  • cheep cheep cheeeeeeeep
  • Yeah but I was supposed to be the bot user. I will multi next round because of Pie :)
    Bad company will corrupt good character! You play with xMYx and they've been proven to cheat so ppl assume you know and don't care because of your affiliation with them... I cannot say WHO the multi is (I honestly don't know) but I can without a doubt tell you PBB/LJ leadership isn't the user nor is he/she doing it for us... unfortunately you seemed to piss off the person doing it! This rd has surprisingly turned out to be chaotic n kinda fun tho
    Dont you mix yourself with meadows and lynog?

• Greg is one of my guys
  • Greg is one of my guys
  • Greg is one of my guys
  • Greg is one of my guys
  • Greg is one of my guys
    Not sure what you mean by mix, but we don't group together. I played games with lynog outside of sk though becuase hes fun to raid with when we have matching times.
  • I should say that I'm pretty sure you have supported eachother in previous rounds. Mixing with known cheaters.
  • Most of the time by the time people reveal i'm 100% dead, i'm against people using multis etc, i'm well documented in killing them all. And honestly cade while I like you glass houses are in play here.

Outside the game i'm friendly with most of the playerbase and hell you can't really go far without supporting someone that has/had/will/is cheating in some way on this game sadly.
  • Most of the time by the time people reveal i'm 100% dead, i'm against people using multis etc, i'm well documented in killing them all. And honestly cade while I like you glass houses are in play here.

Outside the game i'm friendly with most of the playerbase and hell you can't really go far without supporting someone that has/had/will/is cheating in some way on this game sadly.
    That's the type of thinking that has put the game in its current state.

• Pie is a good friend, has friend farmed admitted it. That is cheating, but Pies a good guy and I support him but would KT him.

Clay accidently ip+interacted with his wife. Accident but is still cheating, actually helped kt him (XD)

Those are just two examples, there are a lot of player made rules or old rules that is techincally cheating.
  • And don't get me wrong i'm not saying accept cheating, it should lead to kts but that doesn't mean you can't be friends with people.
  • edited November 2014
    Yeah but I was supposed to be the bot user. I will multi next round because of Pie :)

Yes I do talk to Jones and Lynog... never been given proof of their multies nor have they ever admitted to me they do BUT I have been killed, multied and GB'd for affiliation with them!
  • Gogeta my point is they are targeting our alliance, they are taking out the smaller guys with missiles and yea 53 land on a kingdom with under 400 land is quite big, plus he just got killed. If they were bigger they would be Nuking the bigger guys. I just hope the smaller guys aren't new players who won't return because of this.

Just think the multi owner should leave the little guys. Let them have fun.
    Yea I will agree with you on the fact I hope the small dude wasn't new. Would really ruin his experience.

War has been pretty good, hopefully the multis wont interfere with the real kds.
  • 1 [LegionofDoom] 70,674,123 14,134,824
    2 [PaulBunyansBeard] 70,500,097 14,100,019

just for reference
  • Greg is one of my guys
  • Pie is a good friend, has friend farmed admitted it. That is cheating, but Pies a good guy and I support him but would KT him.

Clay accidently ip+interacted with his wife. Accident but is still cheating, actually helped kt him (XD)

Those are just two examples, there are a lot of player made rules or old rules that is techincally cheating.

IT WAS ON A KT! Also- I didn't know you did this.

Now I will multi you next round.

How do I pay money for the Keisha bot?

That's the type of thinking that has put the game in its current state.

Who are you again bloody oats? Refresh my memory cuz I've never heard of you. Never seen the multi ruin your kids round after round. Never seen you run alliances that kill the bots round after round. Infact, I've never seen you do anything positive in sl.

Who the hell are you to talk smack to damdred? He is one of the biggest influences that keeps skin alive at all, even his praneial enemies agree.

Do some work. Help out. Dont be a dick. Have some good wars without getting sand in your vag.
    Then you can come address damdred like you mean anything to sk. And maybe, just maybe you'll have gained some knowledge along the way so you won't sound like an idiot.

P.s. damdred sucks at surviving kt
  • Why is this war still going on? What AL would declare war again after disbanding twice and dropping down to 3 sectors?
  • Why is this war still going on? What AL would declare war again after disbanding twice and dropping down to 3 sectors?
    Ugh don't be newb of you guys engaged..
    Ugh don't be newb of you guys engaged..

While this is technically true, we only engaged because you reformed and continued to kt our kingdoms...
  • Num num bacon cookies. Ur all so tasty. I try to see ur point barricade but I have played with lynog longer than most hell I taught him some of the finner points on sk. He had no multis then. He had none when he came back a yr ago and played for me.

My on the other hand last rd was busted using em if I am not mistaken. Lay with dogs barricade ur gonna get fleas. You made ur bed now lay it. Stop ur crying and deflecting. U deserve this for the multis earlier this rd.