Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Scallywags] vs. [Revolution] & [Bazinga] & [MisFits]

Comments

• Blase' is flamboyant? If someone, other than Flazer, would have said "boooring" or "UN-Fabulous" or.. crap Flazer help me out here, what's your favorite expression to deceive repetitive and uninteresting?
  • No KD yo, I come here for the QQ. Ill hit you up next round.
  • Blase' is more of a limiting adjective instead of a descriptive one, so it wouldn't quite mean "booooring," or "UN-Fabulous."

But really, when was the last time you've heard that word used? And I doubt the person using had a beard/was drinking/had a gun/played a contact sport/insert stereotypical male-ism.
  • Unless by contact sport you mean the national championships of cockjockeying.
  • Pie, if I asked how you were doing, and you said "I'm super, thanks for asking."

I'd say you're pretty gay. Just saying, the words someone chooses can say a lot about a person.
  • Blase' is flamboyant? If someone, other than Flazer, would have said "boooring" or "UN-Fabulous" or.. crap Flazer help me out here, what's your favorite expression to deceive repetitive and uninteresting?
    He uses the word "pie" to describe something repetitive and uninteresting.
  • I agree Zeal in the long run goons r better. I know my answer may not make any of you happy, but tbh its my way of doing things and therefore right for me.

As I do 95% of my SK from my phone I always build between 1k and 1.5k troopers near the beginning. Those are my inactive squads. I use them only for grabs on inactives near the beginning. It helps me make quick grabs and the troop loss per point means overall I lose less offensive points per grab. It may not amount to a while lot, but if the losses are 86 pts that's 88 pta loss with troopers vs 90 with goons. But that's not really the benefit for me. It's a convenience factor. And seeing as how its my kd, I honestly don't care what you guys think.

But you asked so I explained myself and now you call me gay and tell me how much I suck. Just do ne a favor and try to make it original. It's so blase' to see the same old crap.
    Sounds like you're almost designating Troopers for a specific role, kinda roleplay aint it?>
  • Ok.. I concede blase'.. too late to blame auto correct on phone?
  • No answer you could ever give would make a case for building troopers over goons on DW...ever!

• I got one..

My kingdom and not yours, you do things how you want and I will do the same. I have never played DW and only did so because of the very limited time frame left in the round. If i had asked for advice, I would listen to you. I didn't, maybe I should have and the flame pie thread could have happened 9 days ago because we all know just how great you are at dispensing advice. The pie is faggot and talking about my wife and baby could have been played out by now and I would still be where I am now. Either way what you guys think matter less to me than the gum I scraped off the bottom of my shoe last night, but only because you do nothing but "zomg troopers! Wut a retard faggot.. u r loser, u r idiot, u suck, blah, blah, blahty, blah.."

But hey since you are over 12 hrs late to the trooper talk, by all means.. get it out. Not like I haven't heard it before.. about anything else.
  • i got something else to say. You are one of the worse ALs to ever play this game and building troopers over goons makes you a peadophile
  • Pie you ask to be trolled when you (for the millionth time) reference your wife and how little you care.

If you didnt care what we thought, you wouldnt write short stories every time someone says you suck (which you do).
  • i got something else to say. You are one of the worse ALs to ever play this game and building troopers over goons makes you a peadophile
    I believe its Paedophile.
    A paedophile molests children.
    A peadophile molests peas.
  • yeah pie does messed up things with peas :D
    Wrong. Child molester molests children, pedos just have an unnatural sexual attraction to children.
    Wrong. Child molester molests children, pedos just have an unnatural sexual attraction to children.
    Quite a big difference, too. Child molesters are as low as you get, whereas pedo's are potentially born that way. Doesn't mean theyll act on it
    So lynog when insulting people, child molester is a better insult :p
  • Your face is a child molester!
  • Potentially being the key word, Ive never seen proof that its a choice they make therefore I left room for the option.
  • XelXel
    edited February 2012
    Would argue more about this, but it's going way off topic lol.

Edit: Oh, nvm. This is the old war thread.
  • There are few credible researchers that would touch any topic that might in any way empower pedos. That being said, I don't really see how it's much different to homosexuality (other than the obvious moral problems), so I tend to believe that it is something they don't "choose" to become.

Regardless, acting on it IS a choice and those that do so should be punished SEVERELY.
  • edited February 2012
    Oh yeah, acting on it deserves some pretty gruesome torture to say the least.

Im inclined to believe its either in their genes or caused from abuse in their childhood. Or maybe both.
    If that happens to be the cause, (which seems to be a fairly plausible theory) then condemning a pedo would hardly be different than condemning a victim.

The point of it was id be more offended if i were called a child molester than a pedo haha

• As Xel said, undertaking a study that could take away even a small amount of accountability from a pedo... probably not great for your rep. Most people seem content with burning them at the stake.
  • edited February 2012
    Its fascinating how this thread has suddenly turned to a debate about child molestation all because Lynog mentioned paedo.
  • It's a recurring topic on the PFs it seems, we've had this debate and others like it a few times before.
  • Its fair game once the new war thread opened lol.
  • I got one..

My kingdom and not yours, you do things how you want and I will do the same. I have never played DW and only did so because of the very limited time frame left in the round. If i had asked for advice, I would listen to you. I didn't, maybe I should have and the flame pie thread could have happened 9 days ago because we all know just how great you are at dispensing advice. The pie is faggot and talking about my wife and baby could have been played out by now and I would still be where I am now. Either way what you guys think matter less to me than the gum I scraped off the bottom of my shoe last night, but only because you do nothing but "zomg troopers! Wut a retard faggot.. u r loser, u r idiot, u suck, blah, blah, blahty, blah.."

But hey since you are over 12 hrs late to the trooper talk, by all means.. get it out. Not like I haven't heard it before.. about anything else.
    Maybe you should chill out nigga, I dont remember abusing your wife/kids or calling you a faggot or even giving you advice.

• he wasnt talking about you, he was talking about his gayness
  • he wasnt talking about you, he was talking about This gayness