Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: AL's

13»

Comments

• Aim is Ev1s Killer
  • 5 minutes - making coffee

AIM: lady.ashnod
  • I'm the best AL

• Posted on October 30, 23:41:21
    October 30, 23:38:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was True Colors (1:18)
    October 30, 23:38:35 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was True Colors (1:18)
    October 30, 23:38:35 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was True Colors (1:18)
    October 30, 23:38:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

Wasnt vs me... but I see 1:18 is Fenris AND Bio's sector.. so Im thinking an arguement is now invalid.
  • true colors is a rogue kingdom and now defenseless if I had to guess. Nice try
  • yup land d.
    Not part of my stack.

random KD who landed with Fen. Just to answer the question who are they?
  • I'm the best AL
  • October 30, 16:16:53 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was True Colors (1:18)
    October 30, 16:16:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was True Colors (1:18)
    October 30, 16:16:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    October 30, 23:25:44 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    October 30, 23:31:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was True Colors (1:18)
    October 30, 23:31:28 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    October 31, 00:00:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 35,025 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    October 31, 00:00:45 Forces from OatmealCreamPie (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 89 planets, 15,825 platinum, 1,316 civilians, 0 energy, and 158 honor.
    Our military has lost: 57 soldiers, 219 laser troopers, and 120 tanks.
    October 31, 00:02:21 Forces from True Colors (1:18) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 76 planets, 13,530 platinum, 1,125 civilians, 0 energy, and 144 honor.
    Our military has lost: 53 soldiers, 190 laser troopers, and 104 tanks.

Suck it pie, you aren't good enough to get multi'd.
  • this is giving me a headache. if you're dead, you're dead. oh well. if you're alive, hit the multis.

/thread
  • moar free land i wont be having
  • you know i bet its nighthawk!

• Posted on October 30, 23:41:21
    October 30, 23:38:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was True Colors (1:18)
    October 30, 23:38:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

Wasnt vs me... but I see 1:18 is Fenris AND Bio's sector.. so Im thinking an arguement is now invalid.

dont look at me, i attacked KT, the guy is dead anyway
  • lol

not many people remember you whitecity, but I do, and I know that you were a huge cunt when I dealt with you

did you live in vancouver? I know someone I really hated from sk lived there
  • This multi lark isn't very nice is it ???

Pie and meadows ???? Have you been hit ???
    Not good !

I am disguised at this multi Lord
  • Twilight has killed/help kill:
    Frank Sinatra 2:13
    So fresh n soclean 2:13
    Tyzal 2:1
    Catmaster 2:9

We've also been attacked by the multies and one AT not in the posted list of multies.
    We are napped with the uni to have our kingdoms focus on killing the multies not in an alliance. Once these are finished off then we will drop nap with walkingbears, declare war on them and help kill the multies in that alliance.

• Sounds like Fenris outmaneuvered itself and is crying about it. Pretty much par for the course :)
    *waves hi to Crashy* good to see you in forums even if you're not playing

• edited October 2014
    lol

not many people remember you whitecity, but I do, and I know that you were a huge cunt when I dealt with you

lol Flazer, that's probably fair. I was a fiery little shit. Nah, from east coast, USA.

You playing this round? Think I might've seen your kd somewhere.
  • lol

bcart use to live in vancouver. lol
  • Twilight has killed/help kill:
    Frank Sinatra 2:13
    So fresh n soclean 2:13
    Tyzal 2:1
    Catmaster 2:9

We've also been attacked by the multies and one AT not in the posted list of multies.
    We are napped with the uni to have our kingdoms focus on killing the multies not in an alliance. Once these are finished off then we will drop nap with walkingbears, declare war on them and help kill the multies in that alliance.

Cool. Way to go Mary.

We NAP right when 12 hour/24 hour to re-group expires
  • lol

bcart use to live in vancouver. lol
    lol
  • Fenris still are hitting twighlight
  • Fenris still are hitting twighlight
    it is a troll locking sectors in, some left already