Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ATTN: AL's

edited October 2014 in General
The current universal NAP is unacceptable. Drop the napfest or start killing multies.

Comments

• The current universal NAP is unacceptable. Drop the napfest or start killing multies.
    ^This. You guys are making next to no progress on the multis and all of your people are taking advantage of this to knock down Fenris kds.

I have no idea why on earth you NAP'd with walkingbears in the first place, seeing as how their 3 sectors contain more multis than actual players.
  • Sounds like Fenris outmaneuvered itself and is crying about it. Pretty much par for the course :)
  • Sounds like Fenris outmaneuvered itself and is crying about it. Pretty much par for the course :)
  • Lol fenris noobs.
  • I'm sorry Fenris doesn't have the controls to nap

Everyone should be hitting the multis, but there are assholes or people that are just plain oblivious
  • What are you talking about? This is a gangbang of 4 alliances against 1.
  • edited October 2014
    @ glo I'm not even playing. How did that happen? lol
  • Fenris AL didnt set a VAL and got KTed by multis out of newbie

there is a uni NAP to fight the multis, but fenris can't accept because they dont have access to their controls. so they happen to be the one alliance not NAPed lol
  • I believe there's a plot here to knock down fenris. By nap-ing it drives all targets to fenris. As the rest are unavailable. Are any ALS working together to take down the multis?
  • It also doesn't help that the multis are just raking us
  • We are being eatin alive.
  • Are you guys fucking stupid?

Fucking leave fen reform and nap up stop being retards
  • cant cause of the 24 hour hit thing since we still have war bonus on twilight.... and for some reason all the inactives coming out of newbie just happen to be in twilight.
  • I'm not even playing. How did that happen? lol
    Some douchebag with a sore right hand created 20 DW multis to slam into people endlessly. They killed the Fenris AL half an hour after newbie mode ended.
    The thing bugged so the VAL didn't inherit the alliance, and the recreated kd of the AL didn't get the controls either. We can't reform yet because we had an inactive war with Twilight and we can't cancel it on our side.
    Meanwhile, the rest of the universe banded together to KT the multis (and in their infinite wisdom chose to NAP each other).

So now, we can't accept NAPs and rather than killing off the multis (who are still sending hundreds of goons at people) the alliances are hitting Fenris kds. Also, one of the alliances in this "universal NAP" is mostly made up of the multis, so no idea why that's going on.
  • Lumber jack and bacon have killed 5 multis so far so stop that propaganda.

if you guys were so worried about multis why are you guys hitting into twilight? That's idiotic, the controls didn't bug out you guys made a mistake learn restraint leave alliance stop trying to set up a pity party
  • All the AL's have already discussed this issue.

we proposed a NAP because

1. we cannot nap the multis, but we can stop as much in fighting as we can. Whereas if we have no naps, now u just have people hitting everyone in every alliance, at least this redirects MOST of the hits to the multis. and people can leave themselves more open, since only fenris and the multis can hit us now.

2. The reason why FENRIS does not have a nap is because they do not have an AL.
    They also should have recreated, 24 hours after, and should have stopped hitting war abuse, because WAR CANNOT BE CANCELED. the ONLY ALLIANCE WITH WAR BONUS is fenris on twilight. and if you cannot leave your alliance to remake, it means you are
    a) hitting in twilight
    b) not hitting multis yourselves.

ALL THE ALLIANCES ARE WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER. We are literally waiting for you guys to fix it.

3. there is no bug, there has never been a bug with passing AL over. You guys simply do not have a VAL.
  • That sucks. With the downtime I heard of and that stuff, it is the epitome
    of why I don't play. Glitches drive me crazy and I don't have time for it every game, especially since I don't have much time on my hands now.
  • Dude those inactives in twighlight are soo juicy though lol
  • Dont get mad please ill stop hitting twighlight.
  • I would make the tactical decision to join together with the other alliances and eat Fenris too Walls. Well played.
  • We are noobs. Fucking noobs I tell you!
  • I would make the tactical decision to join together with the other alliances and eat Fenris too Walls. Well played.
    thx crash, i luvs u too
  • What if the Multis in Fenris are hitting KDs in Twilight so War can't be cancelled?
  • Fen had a nap request and the new alliance they will join will have it funnily enough fen just likes crying
  • Wait Wait.. guys listen... What if Twilight disbanded and reformed!

Would that help?
  • If there are multis in fen... Shouldn't they be dead by now? Easier to intrasector for 20 land after all
  • If there are multis in fen... Shouldn't they be dead by now? Easier to intrasector for 20 land after all
    they like war bonus