Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Public Forums Photo Album

Comments

• I feel like some people were way more hardcore then myself lol I feel like people actually played this game
    i look at the date it was uploaded, 2002. We played earlier than that, so this was from either PF photo album or Avidgamers. But since Omni was not Fenris, then it must be here on SK Pfs

• but was at one time a card game played using digital cards?
  • That was the plan to use it as digital cards, sort of independent of SK.

But it never materialize. We keep it for fun sake.
  • @Sped

Thanks man. :)

@Lady

She is turning 10 months old in 8 days. :) It wasn't a photography prop, we picked up that pumpkin at the store and carved it out so she could sit in there. We weren't able to get as many pictures as we wanted because she kept trying to eat it! lol
  • that is the cutest ever, Mustafar.

I did not manage my daughter to put inside a pumkin, she would not sit still and twisted and fought. We end up putting her in a pink chair. Now, she said, she dislike pink. LOL
  • How old is your daughter?

My little one absolutely loves peanut butter. Best way to get her to sit still for something is to dip her pacifier in the peanut butter (all natural, so there's not extra sugar) and let her nom on that. Works great for when we need to cut her fingernails or something lol
  • edited October 2014
    She was probably 4 months in this picture. Your kid will have a blast with peanut butter, better than sugary stuff.

She is now 5 years old, and the same, she won't sit still unless she is on my lap.
  • D'aww. They grow up so fast.
  • Could you imagine those cards for players now a days....

InactiveMultiMan1 (2,3,4,5,etc)
    Skill, Activity, etc, etc: 0
    Play this card to annoy everyone, unstack the sectors, disrupt the game... but at least you get 20 land per available WL when it comes out of newbie.

and

DirtyCheatinFamer
    Skill: 1
    Ego: 5
    Charisma: 0

While you possess this card, you're #1 in the land ranks because every time you have a WL someone suicides on your competition. Nobody likes you, but who cares it's s2.
  • edited October 2014

• Bean, I think we have those type of cards. Let me get one ...
  • Alright, who killed the thread.
  • Alright, who killed the thread.
    Tmonsta and his sweetie pie! They look so cute together.

• I kill everything!

Play this card to annoy everyone, unstack the sectors, disrupt the game... but at least you get 20 land per available WL when it comes out of newbie.

and

DirtyCheatinFamer

While you possess this card, you're #1 in the land ranks because every time you have a WL someone suicides on your competition. Nobody likes you, but who cares it's s2.
    this made me laugh, especially the second one :D

and

DirtyCheatinFamer

this made me laugh, especially the second one :D
    So far, this card makes me laugh too.
  • 3evil - because I like his flaming hair
  • Weren't these all hosted on a site by bedrock? He had a whole section of a website dedicated to pictures of SK people. I remember I had a bunch of old photos on there.
  • Weren't these all hosted on a site by bedrock? He had a whole section of a website dedicated to pictures of SK people. I remember I had a bunch of old photos on there.
    Okay, so maybe Bedrock hosted our SK Public Forums pictures then?
    I don't know, it was like 50 pages long, and we all added our pictures. It was fun flaming here and there, and it got sticky. So, if bedrock hosted it, then it might have been a good back up.
    When I left, the format forum was not like this one. So, it might have been reformatted in the last 10 years.
    As to SK playing cards, I think Depressland have 145 of them. This is hosted by Depressland (Lem). He gave me okay to save them and post them here.
  • edited October 2014
    There's been many sk pf photo threads, but the lst ine I remember were from the old forums and it was well into the thousands of posts.

Edit: Its how LV got so famous :D
  • There were photo albums in the gen forums 1.0 and 2.0, but there was a dedicated SK photo album on a separate website that I thought bedrock hosted. I can't remember now.
  • Gettin old sucks old man
  • Canada eh? I'm in Newfoundland
  • Hi dude! Yes, near Parliament Hill. How's NF fall? Some trees here are so colorful!
  • tex had it and was trying to sell it on skpfs awhile ago for like 5k, i called him a horrible human being and then multies were all around that round in sk
  • Canada eh? I'm in Newfoundland
    Born and raised and if not have you been screeched in?
  • the good days where sk was 10 galaxies and finding multis was a full time job, literally you would have like 20 officers on it, and still never catch them all.
  • tex had it and was trying to sell it on skpfs awhile ago for like 5k, i called him a horrible human being and then multies were all around that round in sk
    What? Tex want to sell those pictures? What are our faces worth? Nada! We are all goofy paces there! No one will pay a loonie for it!
  • Pretty sure most the photos in the albums are just Cory and myself lol.