Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Public Forums Photo Album

Comments

• Let's fight about it
  • edited December 2014

3 things...

1 your room is dirty.
    2 Get the hoes that are lining up to fuck you to do your laundry
    3 quit posting grindr pics, we all know you're overcompensating cause you a ratchet ass twink bottom.
  • SHOTS FIRED
  • Rob could probably beat me in an arm rasslin contest, bur my cock could rassle his cock no problem.
  • People still take pictures in front of a mirror with their phones?
  • phones? what are those?
  • People still take pictures in front of a mirror with their phones?
    no he's holding a phone taking a picture of another guy while that guy was taking a picture of him, and then they both swapped pictures.

stupid.
  • edited December 2014
    threads beginning to deliver :P
  • edited December 2014
    doesnt have to be US (its cheaper though)...just any place where english is the main language...i have slight knowledge of spanish as well though...

gonna go to japan once i learn asian

3 things...

1 your room is dirty.
    2 Get the hoes that are lining up to fuck you to do your laundry
    3 quit posting grindr pics, we all know you're overcompensating cause you a ratchet ass twink bottom.
    3 things

1. Rohan, clean his room.
    2. Rohan, do his laundry.
    3. Rohan, his pic screams " I go to the gym" and challenging Rohan to an arm wrestle!

nuff said! Go full Rohan!
  • edited December 2014
    Lady Ashnod, I like you, you're a sweet heart in a half, but don't interfere with my trolling please. You're too pretty for it.

And his pics scream hes gotta small dick, nothing more.
  • edited December 2014
    seems he enjoys jesus suffering so much he painted it in his body (or is that an orgasm face?)
  • seems he enjoys jesus suffering so much he painted it in his body (or is that an orgasm face?)
    Oh you're bad lol
  • I don't buy into trolls you should know that by now rohan. I hardly ever reply to your posts because you simply try to hard at it. I know im a good looking guy I don't need anyone on sk to validate that for me. I am told enough in real life. Yes that is my scary jesus tattoo (as my mother calls it) and I personally love it and it was done very well.
  • MORTAL COMBAT

Fatality
  • Lady Ashnod, I like you, you're a sweet heart in a half, but don't interfere with my trolling please. You're too pretty for it.

And his pics scream hes gotta small dick, nothing more.
    ~now, I get back to baking more cookies~
  • I don't buy into trolls you should know that by now rohan. I hardly ever reply to your posts because you simply try to hard at it. I know im a good looking guy I don't need anyone on sk to validate that for me. I am told enough in real life. Yes that is my scary jesus tattoo (as my mother calls it) and I personally love it and it was done very well.
    +1. Its a photo album, everyone can post photos.

Ahem, Rohan, where is your photo?

• I already posted a few when the thread was created :P. and I wasn't saying he couldn't post here, I'm a troll, it's what I do ;)
  • My Groot pretty much done, got some tweeks left, but pretty much ittttt.

groot3
    Dude, that is fuckin EPIC. what is your costume made of btw??
  • edited December 2014

Troll lvl 5000
    @Robtomo balls in ur court bottom boy
  • NYC on the horizon.
  • Hey Mages...I believe I saw you dressed like that at that gazebo before...
  • edited December 2014
    NYC on the horizon.
    Good lookin' beard bro, you must be a Bunyan??
    Bout that time then.
    Mages, that is not the image I had of you, I was thinking you may have had a Yoshi hat with some bling. What gives?! :P
  • this is me, kloudi, and Neo, our border collie/ Labrador mix
    and then there is stick, helping kloudi in the kitchen
  • ^^ looking like gamers paradise!!!! Sweeeet
  • awww that's a cute huskie!
  • @Robtomo : That's my boy! #RollenSwollenBitches

@Rohan : your not going to win with Rob and not all gym rats have small cocks!

Lady Ashnod, don't lie you looked at those pics a few times :\">

• Good lookin' beard bro, you must be a Bunyan??

Hah, thanks! I've been keeping it a bit longer in recent days. I'm a total fan of the Bunyan movement going on here.
  • edited December 2014
    @Robtomo : That's my boy! #RollenSwollenBitches

@Rohan : your not going to win with Rob and not all gym rats have small cocks!

Lady Ashnod, don't lie you looked at those pics a few times :\">
    Haha hell yeah nothing better then that feel after a great workout. I'm not sure how being fit correlates with having a small dick, but I assure you that's not the case. Rohan is trying way to hard to troll. I think he may be jealous ahha.