Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Red Alert 2

Comments

• Dogs are cheap too.

You really should only play with friends. There are a lot of hackers.
  • edited August 2014
    i'm getting raped by intermediary computer

so i took a break and started a LoL match :P
  • Max speed is meh 3 or 4 is good though it has a better feel of whata going on and has a bit more kife and death instead of faceroll....

Also unreliablebuild turrets dogs early just to make sure your base is safe during the opening
  • edited August 2014
    new record, lost in 30seconds, because on max speed i didnt have time to find out where i was on map and made the box turrets on wrong side of base

just found out the problem, i'm playing against IA and they do everything at the same time on that speed
  • kk Im all set up. Ill be bad at first but next time you guys play ill join
  • after playing a bit, I dont think fastest speed is the best. It's going to limit strategic options and turn it into a little more of a click fest.
  • Would play if BW
  • y u no civ 5
  • takes too long. also im kinda pissed off at the way I lost my last game.
  • how do i get ra2 to show up on the online player i can play single player fine but when i go to my games and what not it isn't showing up on online play
  • nvm ifigured it out and i'm good to go
  • i have now beat daru twice and he beat me once awesome right?

Need a big sk game on speed 3 or 4
  • edited August 2014
    you two playing on speed 5?

i cant even scroll properly on that speed haha
  • daru had us on speed 6 i think lol i lost myself the first match and he just rolled over me had like 2 buildings built lol
  • i have now beat daru twice and he beat me once awesome right?

Need a big sk game on speed 3 or 4
    By "beat" he means my game crashed completely because windows eight sucks a big fat donkey dick.

and unreliabe, you need to get on. Ian and i want a threesome.
  • I am online now will play
  • do you have gangrene?
  • I have game ranger or w/e
  • name please sb so i can add you or look for my Nick damdred
  • Allied with unreliable and sb position my whole army in his base declare war for lolz blow up base
  • edited August 2014
    lynch damdred

but i was pretty much dead...spent half the game without the yard
  • If you are windows eight, this game wont work for you.
  • edited August 2014
    well, i found this...but i guess you already tried a lot of things

http://itekblog.com/red-alert-2-windows-8-fix/

"With the release of Microsoft Windows 8 the game Red Alert 2 stopped working.
    Follow these next few steps to Fix Red Alert 2 on Windows 8 x32 and x64 bit."

by reading the comments, it seems it works, but since everyone said good stuff about it, i found suspicious :P
  • its definately worth a shot, ill look into it!
  • That mihjt work
  • I'll play some tomorrow night if anyone is down. Got Friday off from work so I can stay up late as well.
  • That mihjt work
    i hae it all set up
  • 5 Person match set up would be fun
  • Alright, I am sitting here on my old laptop. The issue is, it doesn't recall c drive at all and im using a brand new hard drive i've plugged into it. I get an error "the file or directory is corrupted"...

tell me how to fix this and i can play ra2
  • file for ra2 is corrupt right?