Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chef Greg

edited August 2014 in General
Opinions on best breakfast food? What should I make for breakfast tomorrow?

Comments

• Great question.

I would suggest a nice ham steak over potatoes with an egg on top.
  • Fajita Omelete with fresh Avocado, salsa and sour cream topped off with a side of homemade tortillas.
  • Oh btw that IS the monday morning back to school breakfast every week here in the Pie house... all are invited, pm for directions. I make a lot... whats another couple plates :-)
  • I eat 3 eggs over medium and 7 oz filet with cholula hot sauce and home fries 7 days a week... it's my post workout breakfast

I would say it depends on where your located! !! I eat to recover
  • Breakfast tacos

potato and egg or bacon and egg on a fajita size flour tortilla
  • bacon and eggs and some rye breed
  • Bacon... And candied bacon, and liquid bacon
  • Cholula is boss... I need to get a new bottle of it, as well as some new franks and sriracha for my fridge.
  • And since you didn't ask me: Belgium waffles with strawberries and a side of bacon/sausage.
  • Greg has access to way more steak than I do....but I try to limit my red meats due to family health history with concern to the colon! So I try to go with a turkey sausage for breakfast.
  • Just drink some beer, who the hell needs food....
  • Who wants to come cook for me?
  • @ChefGreg I'm in Houston, so I'm thinking I'm going to make breakfast burritos with chorizo/egg/cheese and then maybe potatoes or refried beans
  • also Pie I want directions!
  • @ChefGreg I'm in Houston, so I'm thinking I'm going to make breakfast burritos with chorizo/egg/cheese and then maybe potatoes or refried beans
    I would go with beans.
  • beans of breakfast? maybe if i worked from home!
  • Beans is great protein and I love breakfast burritos
  • Tootootoot at work is no good
  • Tootootoot at work is no good
    No man, just get some aerosol. This way everyone can enjoy the pleasant scent of shitrus.
  • edited August 2014
    Tootootoot at work is no good
    No man, just get some aerosol. This way everyone can enjoy the pleasant scent of shitrus.
    Or you could be a complete asshole and be the guy who intentionally walks past co-workers and farts in there general direction before walking away.
  • Crop dusting FTW!
  • Has anyone here had the Cholula Chile Garlic??? Not very hot but soooo good. I made my beer brats yesterday. They're always tellin me I buy too much food.. then we eat it all and then the food coma commences. I don't force my sausage down their throats usually
  • Yes, it is good. Also, try Louisiana's chili sauce. Very good.
  • Lol love cholula... haven't had a bad flavor yet
  • I like Jamaican scotch bonnet pepper sauce.
  • What?..... Is that like pikapeppa (butchered spelling probably)
  • Scotch bonnet peppers are a pepper grown in Jamaica. They make really yummy hot sauces with them. I like the fact that most of them don't have as much vinegar as a lot of hot sauces do. I don't care for hot sauce with a strong vinegar flavor.
  • Aye! Or bbq sauce. ChefGreg all jokes aside are you a home or school trained chef? Or is this all some sorta inside joke. I remember your old name this is the first time I ever saw the CG name
  • I'm a trained chef by apprenticeship. .. I've been doing this since I was 13 so 20 yrs now... I am ACF certified, National Food Safety Management certified and I don't meet many Chefs that impress me... My food reviews are stellar and I love what I do! :)