Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This war is way too lopsided.

Comments

• Happy Octopus gearing up to aid forge just a heads up
    Naw they're obviously gearing up for that HappyOctopus VS TeamBrazil
    Aiding forge but i put 20 on Team Brazil
    We will fuck you up.
  • Word is someone in Forge offered AL of HO the chance to be protected at the beginning of the round and that same person sent 2 sectors to talk with HO AL about joining that protection. Soneone had foresight to see a possible Uni GB and was looking for allies early. HO has been free of hits from Forge since week 1 because of this. The AL can chose which every side they wish to at this point, but I would hope they follow the one who has been there since day 3...
  • Word is someone in Forge offered AL of HO the chance to be protected at the beginning of the round and that same person sent 2 sectors to talk with HO AL about joining that protection. Soneone had foresight to see a possible Uni GB and was looking for allies early. HO has been free of hits from Forge since week 1 because of this. The AL can chose which every side they wish to at this point, but I would hope they follow the one who has been there since day 3...
    I had the same sort of deal but I just don't think its fair when Forge is clearly wrecking everyone. It's just one of those things where even though all my buds are in Forge and running Forge that I gotta at least try to balance the round out somehow.
  • Tyrsis is a master balancer!

I saw him push a fat kid off a seesaw one day!
  • Hahaha hahaha haha
  • Title says it all.

I suggest forge disbands and somehow manages to split up their power sectors into other alliances because I'm on the fast track to going inactive. And I'm sure a lot of people not in forge will just quit. We aren't even that far into the round.

I suggested that last week
    U just trolled it down

• I think you also forgot to mention that forge has the multis also

They helped killed me and my vsl

The multis need deleting
  • 1.14 are pussies also
    U can tell by the players in there
  • Idk... the guy who rage suicide quits and then calls everyone else out would seem like the pussy to me.
  • Ok, seriously why does everyone on my side of this war have to be so Fucking weird. Like seriously, we have Kes, and that's about it as far as I know.

We are more fucked than an alter boy in the vatican.
  • Y'all needed someone to rally behind.
  • 1.14 are pussies also
    U can tell by the players in there
    Idk... the guy who rage suicide quits and then calls everyone else out would seem like the pussy to me.
    I never rage quit
    I said I was suiciding long before I did
  • shut up viva
  • not really azalieo, we rolled 1 half suicider in red, then we kind of rolled 1 forge kd, we are not on each side and keep hitting ppl we find open
    July 19, 05:34:02 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Tuntematon Potilas (1:14)
    July 19, 05:37:42 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was ZxBiohazardZx (1:14)
    July 19, 05:37:50 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.

lie to me some more
  • we probed you i see, dunno how this has something to do with the war u guys have going on.
  • i'm immune to your nonsense lady
  • Ok, seriously why does everyone on my side of this war have to be so Fucking weird. Like seriously, we have Kes, and that's about it as far as I know.

Yup - not content with 17 out of top 20 tops they are passing som's to the oportunistic whore that is Rolling -

• Could end the war before we lose to many kingdoms....
  • i will accept your surrender, on behalf of red, on the condition that we all team up and kill 1:14
  • I was thinking surrendor for you guys
  • Please surrender to me.
    Sure we are only getting started -- Took a long time on meadows --granted but i think we found our mOjo :)
    you started it, therefore, you have to surrender, duh!

god, its like you've never read "the art of war" by Geogre Washington
    you started it, therefore, you have to surrender, duh!

god, its like you've never read "the art of war" by Geogre Washington
    Dont pretend you werent prepared to jump us the next day. The only reason I declared is because I heard a uni gangbang was coming and I wanted the jump.
  • That's a dirty lie! I was far too busy running a terrible ww game to think about a war.

Yup - not content with 17 out of top 20 tops they are passing som's to the oportunistic whore that is Rolling -

I am 100% certin that around 10 of the top 20 want Rolling dead, and were really annoyed that the al didn't take care of it before the war- if 1:14 were to start jumping
  • As I said, I will accept your surrender on the condition of a 3 day ceasefire and killing 1:14
  • All I'm going to say is, I told you so.

You know who you are.
  • Shut up, nobody likes you and you smell bad