Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This war is way too lopsided.

edited July 2014 in Game Talk
Title says it all.

I suggest forge disbands and somehow manages to split up their power sectors into other alliances because I'm on the fast track to going inactive. And I'm sure a lot of people not in forge will just quit. We aren't even that far into the round.

Comments

• I suggest Tyrsis eats a poopie brownie!
  • I suggest the universe go fuck itself
  • Maybe if first kt isn't one who's taken 21 fails with no breaks would be a better war
  • I suggest the universe go fuck itself
    Lol he's so proud of himself...You won a round of sk *Starts a slow clap*
  • Meadows deserves the clap, the uni is trying to kt her for nearly 24 hours and not a break yet.
  • edited July 2014
    Eh, I won't last THAT much longer. It's been fun, though. I was hoping to go out with a decent fight and I got it.

That said, I knew I was a terrible choice and that's why I wanted to be picked first so badly. Forge kds are basically growing even more advantage off of easier hits while the other alliances are stagnating because of having to do fails.
  • Meadows deserves the clap
    PHRASING
  • Meadows deserves the clap, the uni is trying to kt her for nearly 24 hours and not a break yet.
    I remember my first time dominating a round.
    Don't even care bro. I have you guys in GB a chance to buddy up and you threw it away each time I extended the olive branch.
    Don't even care bro. I have you guys in GB a chance to buddy up and you threw it away each time I extended the olive branch.
    Im actually in Forge sadly.
  • Meadows deserves the clap
    PHRASING
  • wait are we still doing phrasing?
  • We should
  • Maybe if first kt isn't one who's taken 21 fails with no breaks would be a better war
    I don't think it would have mattered that much. It's pretty bad when forge owns top 25+
  • but nobody has offense
  • but nobody has offense
    Nobody but forge lol
  • oh my

kill the dude in 1:14 as well :P
  • Nobody can build offence when the top alliance is completely stacked, u cant go claim it isnt stacked either, when the top alliance is same size as all 3 bottom ones its quite obvious.
  • edited July 2014
    Nobody can build offence when the top alliance is completely stacked, u cant go claim it isnt stacked either, when the top alliance is same size as all 3 bottom ones its quite obvious.
    I can we knew no one in 1:1 this alliance was put together before any other alliance even created. That was 36 hours after round start.

• Chaotic it wasn't stacked bud. Just some solid pickups.
  • It wasn't stacked, just managed to get the same top 25 players that are in the biggest alliance every single round. Come on guys, that excuse was old back in round 10.
  • Let's rephrase,

it wasn't purposely stacked. We all know that top kingdoms like to stick with top kingdoms for protection and growth. This is why Forge is as strong as it is.
  • Happy Octopus gearing up to aid forge just a heads up
    Naw they're obviously gearing up for that HappyOctopus VS TeamBrazil
  • The big guys in 1:14 are helping forge too, just like 1:4 last round.
  • not really azalieo, we rolled 1 half suicider in red, then we kind of rolled 1 forge kd, we are not on each side and keep hitting ppl we find open
  • not really azalieo, we rolled 1 half suicider in red, then we kind of rolled 1 forge kd, we are not on each side and keep hitting ppl we find open
    I hear meadows is a good target.
    Naw they're obviously gearing up for that HappyOctopus VS TeamBrazil
    Aiding forge but i put 20 on Team Brazil