Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forge Announcement

13»

Comments

• You should change your ip mr multi easy to find you pf main that way
    Ooooh noooo. *sarcasm*
  • The real joke comes when they find out that wasnt Meadows. Well played Forge...Well played felt like I was watching an oscar winning musical. I laughed...I cried from laughing I'm giving you a standing ovation right now.
    Time to come clean iwas dennis. It was my first great dw but god was it fun i tore up the kingdom to be hell to kt and asked meadows to play along so she could survive to tfs good luck guys
  • The real joke comes when they find out that wasnt Meadows. Well played Forge...Well played felt like I was watching an oscar winning musical. I laughed...I cried from laughing I'm giving you a standing ovation right now.
    Time to come clean iwas dennis. It was my first great dw but god was it fun i tore up the kingdom to be hell to kt and asked meadows to play along so she could survive to tfs good luck guys
    Its like im some kind of psychic or something.
  • Actually Dennis was one my multis just didn't wanna fly moogle on that one....
  • no, dennis was walls
  • Can't be i didn't go vacation at start of my kt
  • I was Dennis guys, meadows can't build a DW we all know that.
  • edited July 2014
    Guys, we all know I was Dennis. Let's get real. I didn't want to ruin Bob Dole's name by having a good KD so I hid as Walls and then Meadows.
  • The fuck you were! I was Dennis... it was a damn turtle and everyone knows I fucking turtles. Gawd Damn Nobs (yes.. nobs)
  • Only I know who the real Dennis is, they don't even know they are Dennis.
  • Please Pie, you couldn't be Dennis as good as I was Dennis.
  • Truth be told... I wasnt Dennis, Dennis died and that doesn't happen to me.
  • See, I Dennised all the way to death.
  • Well I guess I'll finally admit it! I was Dennis but didn't wanna fly my aim b.c it would have upset my buddy Kes... GJ Red, I didn't have the oomph to go ape shit on goons. .. Cory was fun grouping with you n Kev... see ya next rd guys
  • Alright. Bedrock can come forward now. He is actually Dennis. Meadows is Charlie Kelley! Get her!
  • Pssh Tiesto, you know I was Dennis.
  • k guys we all know i was dennis, meadows can confirm
  • I seriously have no idea who anyone is that I grouped with >_<
  • I seriously have no idea who anyone is that I grouped with >_<</blockquote>

Meadows. All of them.
  • Alright. Bedrock can come forward now. He is actually Dennis. Meadows is Charlie Kelley! Get her!
    If bedrock was in forge they would be finding a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of certain victory.
  • Are you guys going to quit and give up yet?
  • I already told you, we will accept your surrender, even let you keep your alliance, if we can all team up and kill 1:14. Lovsan last, because he should suffer.
  • I already told you, we will accept your surrender, even let you keep your alliance, if we can all team up and kill 1:14. Lovsan last, because he should suffer.
    I have no interest in such tyranny.
    I have no interest in such tyranny.
    Did you just say that with that avy?
  • Shameful dispray