Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forge Announcement

Comments

• Ask Viva about the multis. If you suspected you had a multi in your sector and didnt deal with it, I would say the blame falls directly to you, your SL and your AL. We are not the multi police. We take care of any suspected in our alliance, the way it should be. That multi would hsve given you about the same land, you wouldn't have made yourself a target, and you would be ridding yourselves of a suspected multi. Seems like a win any way you look at it...

This pie guy in my sector is a multi
  • Kill pie
  • agreed

lynch Pie
  • pie living would be like some kind of horrible wrong in the universe
  • Cept Pie doesnt die... if they are taking this long on Miss Meadows I can only assume how long it would take them to kill me...
  • oh come now, you have all of the top 20 and its early round, of course its going to take a while for us to bring down kingdoms. the only was we win this war is attrition
  • Rule #1 of attrition wars... dont start on kds near the top. You need some morale boosters before wasting resources.
  • i disagree. you take out the kingdoms that will soon be able to triple tap first break
  • i disagree. you take out the kingdoms that will soon be able to triple tap first break
    so you spend 2 days working on someone?
  • edited July 2014
    Whatever happened to page long rants?

arson for mayor, lynch daru
    so you spend 2 days working on someone?
    36hrs to be more exact -- If we had forge firepower probably would have been al lot quicker but meadows is a beast to kill... The next targets wont be :)

• Meadows is the lochness monster
  • i'm fairly certain thats what i call my dick during really wet secks
  • i'm fairly certain thats what i call my dick during really wet secks
    no that would be shrimp cocktail :p

• Whew, best waking up ever. I was scared of if I'd had to go through another day of that :P
  • I know Forge is huge but the strategy of the opposition was sloppy. All while you been giving "Meadows" all your attention every other DW was instructed to only make offense so 36hours at a cost of about 35dollars a goon with a reasonable income of about 400k/hr=The fucking of yourselves. Now multiply that by the amount of DW's they have and *The sound of poop hitting pants resonates in the room* Well played Forge excellent strategy close them out I'm ready to start farming the universe until the entire top100 is Forge KD's.
  • It is about time we start with that I believe. I would suggest that anyone in an alliance leave it quickly. It is time for you all to submit.
  • The real joke comes when they find out that wasnt Meadows. Well played Forge...Well played felt like I was watching an oscar winning musical. I laughed...I cried from laughing I'm giving you a standing ovation right now.
  • The real joke comes when they find out that wasnt Meadows. Well played Forge...Well played felt like I was watching an oscar winning musical. I laughed...I cried from laughing I'm giving you a standing ovation right now.
    Well it definitely couldn't be Def Not Meadows
  • I don't know who the nobody is, but I think he called me a rager who needs to get laid. So he must know a lot more than all of us.
  • I'm pretty sure I know who he is, and what kd, but I'll respect his desire for secrecy :P
  • I'm pretty sure I know who he is, and what kd, but I'll respect his desire for secrecy :P
    Consider your bluff called.
  • It's not a bluff :(
  • It's not a bluff :(
    Prove it
  • NO
    Exactly.
  • You should change your ip mr multi easy to find you pf main that way
  • who is it ian?