Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just in case anyone forgot

edited July 2014 in General
Early wars suck butthole. Somebody mass create some inactives already.

Comments

• Let the farming commence.....
  • edited July 2014
    For the record, I am not starting an early war. I have had many people come to me requesting it, but it will not happen. I said I would not be the first to declare, and I hold true. It is too early for this.

Edit: and I saw all of those probes on NML, calm down. Remain political like you wanted.
  • Rohan no offense bud cause we are friends. But thats bullshit when you NAP with another alliance its going to lead to war no matter what because it funnels hits towards one or two alliances. All it does is hurt relations and hurts feelings.
  • Somebody mass create some inactives already.
  • This is a 24 hour nap per agreement between me and viva. Its not intended to hurt your alliance. I said I will not declare and I hold by my word. If you want to start an early war, I am more than happy to supply one.
  • This is a 24 hour nap per agreement between me and viva. Its not intended to hurt your alliance. I said I will not declare and I hold by my word. If you want to start an early war, I am more than happy to supply one.
    Rohan don't try that crap lol, its not me taking war like actions just pointing out. NAPs not even two days out of newb really are dumb and you know it. And yea everything you do is to hurt our alliance XD
  • Well, I am remaining political mate, its a 24 hour nap, nothing more. Your alliance going to war this soon will construct its own demise, I for one want a War, not babies slapping each other with their bottles. Deal with the 24, or ill be more than happy to assist you in your own demise.

In short, cool it, its too early.
  • Cool it? I haven't said anything hostile didn't even mention us warring. I said a nap this early leads to war and is a sign of war prep
  • Lets not forget you asked your SL's to go mobi lol nap and mobi? nope no war plans there lmao
  • You have spies in my alliance, you will know damn well when I begin to prepare for war. Your spies on NML are evidence enough.
  • You pulled the same stunt with cowboys rohan XD, i'm not as dense as you think. And I don't have any spies or multis
  • You pulled the same stunt with cowboys rohan XD, i'm not as dense as you think. And I don't have any spies or multis
    Correction, Darius pulled that stunt, not me.
  • "Code red:

In response to Forges obvious preparations, Please begin constructing Nukes @ 40 40 10 if able. Keep at least 5 PAs at home, and at least 1 WL home as well

Forge is upset with my 24 hour NAP with WM. This alarm will remain up for the remainder of the NAP agreement. Forge will not dictate the actions of the Universe, and will not force me to declare war this early. Be on guard and post any suspicious news in the problems thread."

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah
  • Out of all of the things I beat around the bush about, that is as simple as it gets.
  • O_o our obvious preparation? if you mean our 9 pagesof spam? yea i guess that is prepared? You are just instigating rohan
  • edited July 2014
    Lol, no, 2 more naps would be instigating. Your tactics are admirable Damdred :)
  • You going red alert is instigating and you don't understand why?
  • Damdred, I said I will not declare, and I have no intentions to. The pawn is moved, I await any response. Otherwise, Ill see you at the end of my nap agreement. Early wars are dumb. Lets not make the same mistake that's been made over and over.
  • "Code red:

In response to Forges obvious preparations, Please begin constructing Nukes @ 40 40 10 if able. Keep at least 5 PAs at home, and at least 1 WL home as well

Forge is upset with my 24 hour NAP with WM. This alarm will remain up for the remainder of the NAP agreement. Forge will not dictate the actions of the Universe, and will not force me to declare war this early. Be on guard and post any suspicious news in the problems thread."

oh the hypocrisy
  • Early wars suck butthole. Somebody mass create some inactives already.
    Your right puffy, the hypocrisy indeed. Why would he have posted this?
  • Nice dodge... wait no it wasnt
  • "Code red" is not instigating the situation it's about being prepared for the unexpected ;)
  • Jesus h Christ I think my thread was meant to make people laugh and calm.down a bit
  • early war plz so my turtle fw kd can go up ranks
  • :'(
    Lol, I don't want to war, not now. So unless your alliance declares in the middle of the night like they have a tendency to do, you should be alright :P
  • what are you talking about rohan
  • what are you talking about rohan
    I dunno damdred, wth are we talkin about, lets kumbiyah together in the forests like the days of old.
  • Kumbiyah!!!!!!!!!! I love you guys I don't want to mass goons yey