Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just in case anyone forgot

Comments

• If I was in any alliance stuck with NAPs in the first week I'd pull my sector out.

Just saying.
  • And this is what happens with idiot ALs throwing up idiot NAPs.
  • And this is what happens with idiot ALs throwing up idiot NAPs.
    TMonsta brining the smack down
  • Well, two years ago myself and other non retarded ALs agreed that no NAP over 12 hours would be used, unless trying to instigate a war, as it would cause too much destruction. It seems SK has regressed greatly.
  • Viva tries to AL every round, what do you expect? He's trying to infect rohan with his brain disease. Don't do it rohan. Take the vaccine.
  • If Viva says it's a good idea, then do the opposite. Common knowledge.
  • Viva tries to AL every round, what do you expect? He's trying to infect rohan with his brain disease. Don't do it rohan. Take the vaccine.
    I know what I'm doing Meadows, every move I ever take is tactic. ;) ps, 7 TANKS
    I know what I'm doing Meadows, every move I ever take is tactic. ;) ps, 7 TANKS
    Accept my NAP or fear my wrath.
  • I am sure tank #8 is in production as we speak!
  • If it's tactics, then you are starting an early war Rohan. Simple and plain.
  • Early wars are the only way to stunt a powerhouse alliance. Unless you can tear them apart from the inside.
  • Early wars are the only way to stunt a powerhouse alliance. Unless you can tear them apart from the inside.
    I wouldn't say that. Usually early on people don't have offense and activity sucks. Sure, you might kill a few if you're determined, but the rest of them are getting really sweet farm land and honor that'll just push them farther up the ladder for the later wars.
  • WAR FUCKERS SO MY TURTLE CAN OWN U LATER
    I wouldn't say that. Usually early on people don't have offense and activity sucks. Sure, you might kill a few if you're determined, but the rest of them are getting really sweet farm land and honor that'll just push them farther up the ladder for the later wars.
    Well if you don't have the firepower to early war in the first place, then it's probably not a good idea. I'd still say early war it if you can otherwise you get farmed the longer you wait.
  • war now

my body is ready
  • Most of the uni is like FW. I doubt there's many offenses about.
  • For the record, I am not starting an early war. I have had many people come to me requesting it, but it will not happen. I said I would not be the first to declare, and I hold true. It is too early for this.

Edit: and I saw all of those probes on NML, calm down. Remain political like you wanted.
    ok Rohan let me explain what "all the probings on NML" were

he was a way underdefended KD with 6% military research and no sheilds.
    I for one was just short of 3 wling him, so i waited for my 4th- at which point i thought surely after all the probes we spent getting his info he would have sheilds at least, so we tried again.

It was just for a grab.

• Most of the uni is like FW. I doubt there's many offenses about.
    Yup, what she said.
  • The naps disrupt the balance of the universe. You state you will not allow my alliance to dictate the direction but you force kingdoms to shop away from one another.

I'll keep that balance, I've requested a NAP with GB and if approved it will come down within the hour of your nap dropping.

If you want to prevent instances like this than you reach out to me or my crew.

Additionally, why was this agreement even made?
  • 3 vs 1 now cos u all be farmed
  • It was not in the interests of harming your alliance. But my reasoning is strictly mine in the best insterests of my alliance. And it had to be done in order to prevent what we are currently going through. You viewed this simple misunderstanding as an aggression, but that was not the case. The NAP will drop when mine and vivas agreement ends tomorrow per scheduled. I hope that in the future these simple political hiccups can be avoided.
  • All a plot for meadows to take over the universe again.
  • PoopDeck!!!!
  • are they any dws anyway making hits and can we have a list so we can make a kt list
  • are they any dws anyway making hits and can we have a list so we can make a kt list
    preferably the ones that aren't protecting me :D
  • Oh, I get it. War early, because with our FW return times it'll take the whole round to get any kills anyway :P.
  • Lol, sup merle, ima turlte your ass to death :P