Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms - Round 64 - Era of Exploration

edited August 2014 in News and Updates
Round 64, the Era of Exploration has arrived again. For this round all Kingdoms will be able to explore up to 20% of their total planet size (land size) instead of the regular 10%. Exploration costs will remain the same.

A bug has been fixed in the timing for the round start and end. The round will now start at 10:00 PM Mountain Time (GMT -6) as expected.

[The planet type changes for Round 64 are as follows:]

URL: http://www.starkingdoms.com/round64-changes.txt

--

Round 64 - Era of Exploration Scheduled Dates:

Round starts: July 05, 2014 @ 10PM.
Round ends: August 28, 2014 @ 10PM.

Comments

• Inb4Lok

THANKS BCART :)
  • Seriously? Gay.
  • @bcartfall noon has been starting earlier than listed. Could you please look at it?
  • Nevermind, you already fixed it. Thank you.
  • @Bcartfall could you at least consider changing oceanic for next round. It's pretty useless at this point. Please?
  • Lol. Why are we boosting fw on a double explore round? Wtf is wrong with this picture?

Lol.
  • s2 fw is already the best. Explore round, forget terra, gotta go fw or mount now.

s1 terra is still probably fine I imagine.
  • lol i think we had this...3 rounds ago
  • We did, hence the word... again.

Keep up corynewb!
  • rip corynewb
  • is this real?
  • Least he admits its a re-used bonus. Guess he threw in the towel lol
  • is this real?
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • There should be a reduced military losses round. The era of efficiency.
  • This is like the third of fourth time with this bonus.

Let's take bets on how many rounds bcart forgets to remove it for this time
  • Ill take that wager and raise you 4 cows.

2 Rounds
  • this isn't even in the right section of the PFs xD
  • Round 65 - The Era of AntiLand

It is now possible to have negative land, and all kds must be killed by having too much population instead of too little.

Calling it now.
    The chaos!
  • Ill take that wager and raise you 4 cows.

2 Rounds
    4 cows? That's barely a snack for meadows.
  • this isn't even in the right section of the PFs xD
    +1
  • edited July 2014
    Same ol' bitchin... EVERY round bonus announcement.
    You guys need to take more estrogen blockers.
  • So it's back to 5am exit for UK/European players? Thanks BCart. You certainly know how to retain non-American players.

You'd think that he would allow us to exit newbie mode at a time convenient for all. It's only been 14 years..
  • Wat abt asian players and aussie players man we exit at 3 pm

thats like in the middle or work or school

• Sky, 3pm meant i missed every newb mode... so this is good :D
  • so, back to 1am lol
  • So it's back to 5am exit for UK/European players? Thanks BCart. You certainly know how to retain non-American players.

You'd think that he would allow us to exit newbie mode at a time convenient for all. It's only been 14 years..
    Cause that's reasonable. For a game that has players around the world, everyone would like start time to fit them. The change is great because it is accurate to what is posted. What may have been great for you before was absolutely shitty to North American players.

Shame on me for being in Bcart's timezone.

• I stand corrected. All you guys have valid points. I guess I was just enjoying the 9pm newbie exit in the UK and was hoping for more.
  • It will be nice to have that for once
  • Yea buddy!!!
  • We don't care about europe. The old world is dead, get out of the way bitches!