Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Matrix WW Signups

13»

Comments

• the same way the mafia all stars guys do it, i guess

one mod who gives out the rolls, make him or her the call host, and then during night phase people PM their actions and during day phase everyone gets to argue about it. its loud and confusing, but in real life, if this was happening it would still be loud and confusing. 15 minute day phases, 7 minute night phases. the call goes on hold during the night phase and the baddies can make their own call for that phase if they want
  • edited June 2014
    i really wish i had enough friends to play a real game of mafia

we have skype calls with about 10 people in them, i've always felt like we were still two people short
    yea if one of them is the mod then 9 ppl mafia can be a bit underwhelming

in my experience 11~13 players was ideal with 3 mafias for maximum entertainment

• If there are enough players I would be willing to sit out and just advise her in PA.
  • don't worry i'll advise
  • Count
    Sky
    Ty
    Unreliable
    Mages
    Pheonix
    SB
    Az
    Phantom
    Pie
    Cory
    Daru
    Loaf
    Meadows
    Ixtaccihuatl
    Kloudi
    WhitWidow420
    Dogtown
    Scientology
    Kurizujin7
    Zeal

Is what i have so far a decent amount i'll start making roles around this amount so we can all have fun
  • Sci thats not right. you will float off
    He's already gone
  • In! I am the one.
  • narshe is in
  • i feel like this is about all we are goin to get i'm going on and close this and start on story+role distrbution
This discussion has been closed.