Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

s1: All top DWs NAPped

edited January 2012 in Game Talk
So all the top DW kds are NAPped and have decided to make alliances irrelevant and wipe the floor with the rest of the top kds.

Discuss.

Comments

• Seeing as how I hit a top DW and got hit by a top DW within the past 2 days or so I find this hard to believe :)~ I think it is more along the lines of the people you can break can also break you back. So you either tear eachother apart or avoid eachother. Not necessarilly an official NAP. I don't know about you but normally I only hit people who cannot return the favor :)
  • *cough* BULLSHIT *cough*
  • negneg
    edited January 2012
    your the closest thing we have to bcart m8

cant you just whisper in his ear and demand that these top dw's get disabled?

then we might have a fun round of sk for once
  • lmao at crash. Reminded me of the scene in animal house where they all start the bullshit cough.
  • weak. only babies and old farts need NAPS.

wake up and smell the sunshine people!
  • your the closest thing we have to bcart m8

THATS THE MOST PUSSY THING I HAVE EVER SEEN WRITEN IN HERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• I don't think he's actually being serious.
  • Yea but you're retarded.
  • your mother likes me though :)
  • Can you pass my boxers round when there clean and ironed please?

thanks bro
  • i bet your a bully victim arent you?
  • lol. sad guy. Maybe one day you will have a friend.... maybe
  • oi lynog m8 calm down if he wants to talk to a preschooler he'll send you a msg
  • They're*
    You're*
    Lol, cracks me up!
  • Thanks for the concern Crash but I can guarantee you Ive been hit by 3 DWs in the top 10 this round. :) Dr Feelgood has hit me twice actually but he wasnt lying we broke each other a few days ago.

January 24, 07:03:31 Our kingdom Land Surveyor (2:2) bravely defended against Dr Feelgood (1:4) and lost 619 planets.
    January 24, 16:49:16 Our brave kingdom Land Surveyor (2:2) attacked Dr Feelgood (1:4) and conquered 706 planets.

Anyway Im not going to lie Im not looking to hit AMOG hes an Aussie and always been a good friend that hasnt talked sh*t on me and Swift is in my alliance so what else do you expect?
  • Brisbane Broncos worst team in the NRL, any bets on wooden spoon this year with no Darren? :D
  • Lmao the truth sure does hurt! :P
  • you'll be eating your words come finals time

the amount of wog/maori/aboriginal talent coming through the ranks at brisbane is at an all time high
  • edited January 2012
    I lol'd

p.s. whats wrong with the maori you racist cunt.
  • Tank...

That was then, this is now :P
  • afaik tank isnt maori

either way you're probsbly just pissed that the All Blacks raped you so hard.
  • Haha neg is a Broncos supporter I should of realised!!! :D

Crash Dr has hit me 2 times already we can both break each other I think its fairly safe to say we'd be retarded to keep hitting each other and Im sure you'd agree. :P
  • your the closest thing we have to bcart m8

:-)) or just stop being shit
  • hmmm I'm still a shit to average player and neg crying to get me deleted cause I can smash him.

Shit>Neg
  • afaik tank isnt maori

I haven't been hit all round. I suspect that will change with all the top kds napped tho.

• afaik tank isnt maori

I haven't been hit all round. I suspect that will change with all the top kds napped tho.

or maybe itll change because your not very good? your the poorer of the two oceanics in 2:20 and your kinda a useless bag of shit waiting to be hit. what do you expect
  • I dont mind crashs kd actually. Its obviously not made to be an offense heavy kd.