Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

s1: All top DWs NAPped

Comments

• negneg
    edited January 2012
    i remember lynog saying on the forums that there are no good turtles left that play the game and its a real shame

oh how the opinion of retards change when they realise their are better players then them l0l
  • but the biggest turtle got rolled
    lol. Sometimes i think this neg is just a poor excuse for a troll. then i change my mind and think hes just a retard who hasnt a clue what hes talking about
    After some sabo craftwork.
  • afaik tank isnt maori

either way you're probsbly just pissed that the All Blacks raped you so hard.
    I haven't been hit all round. I suspect that will change with all the top kds napped tho.

or maybe itll change because your not very good? your the poorer of the two oceanics in 2:20 and your kinda a useless bag of shit waiting to be hit. what do you expect
    Thats not my kd there Sherlock :p

• lol worth a stab though ;-)
  • that TankNulf guy needs like 300 naps to succeed in starkingdoms
  • We should just kill all KD's who have more than one personal NAP.
  • why. cuz u have 1 friend thus u have 1 personal nap?

shud kill kingdoms with all personal naps.
  • why. cuz u have 1 friend thus u have 1 personal nap?

shud kill kingdoms with all personal naps.
    First off, fuck you.
    Second, I don't personally NAP with anyone in this game. I think it's a bit of a bitch-out, but I can understand one personal NAP, perhaps the guy who introduced you to the game or a buddy from a memorable sector. When you start doing more than that, it's less of a "friendish" thing and more of a way to just use each other to gain a strategic advantage. But's a really gay way to do it.
  • I NAP all my friends.
  • Yea sure, just "friends" eh? Taking "NAPs" with "friends."

I'm sure that joke's been made 20 times before, kill me...
  • I agree with whatever zeal said about NAPs. It makes even more sense early round with all the DW ragers as I experienced first hand this round.
  • social group you have like 2k land, what the fuck do naps matter to you? you cant even break top 100. your a joke
  • Why do you even care, you are a bash for all the top kingdoms so it doest affect you in any way
  • lynog who?

i could guarantee im more well known then anyone else ingame due to all the hihaters>neg stuff

cheers guys
  • Why do you even care, you are a bash for all the top kingdoms so it doest affect you in any way
    You're right. I rescind my idea that it's a bitch-ass way for people to play SK with multiple personal-NAPs.
  • sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name...
  • I NAP all my friends.
    so no naps?
  • edited January 2012
    zzZzzZzz
  • zzZzzZzz
    I'm dissatisfied that this is a gif file.
  • that's wat she said about ur p****
  • piano. for some reason my keyboard just started starring... weird
  • I NAP all my friends.
    so no naps?
    :-))
  • I've come to the conclusion that it's a coincidence that the top DW kds haven't hit each other. They probably just haven't seen each other's sox.
    fact.
    +1
  • Uni vs. Scally
  • Bazinga & KeepCalm vs Scallywags & Gataka