Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the uni is at peace

2»

Comments

• Probe count swelling.....
    thats not the only thing swelling....
    Hopefully its your face swelling so that I have more to eat!
  • Octo and Zenith have agreed to drop all NAPS as of 1900 hours SK time this evening. We will be dropping our NAPS with both Godzilla and Proelium are permitted to keep their NAP's with each other for any duration they see fit.

The only caveat to this decision is that sector 1:11 is to remain UNTOUCHED for 48 hours time. As of Saturday June 11th, 1900 SK time they will be open for fair grabs to the uni.
  • OMG... this is gay
  • No, gay is two dudes fucking each others tight lil bum hole or two chicks getting married to each other and one has bigger muscles than you, a deeper voice than James Earl Jones, and a haircut Drago from Rocky IV would be envious of. This... this is helping a tiny sector to build some defense after being grabbed and bashed all round. Nothing wrong there...
  • ya fair enough pie, but i'm just generalising of the whole fucked up NATO shit goin on last few days.
    Fuck NATO... lets rule the world!
  • No, gay is two dudes fucking each others tight lil bum hole or two chicks getting married to each other and one has bigger muscles than you, a deeper voice than James Earl Jones, and a haircut Drago from Rocky IV would be envious of. This... this is helping a tiny sector to build some defense after being grabbed and bashed all round. Nothing wrong there...
    Don't bother Pie. Zenith was full of morons and I grew tired of trying to protect them. That was the worst AL'ing experience I had in my tenure here.

I raised hell to draw WL's for our biggest breakers.
    I gave them three days of peace.
    I dropped the naps.
    I claimed a retal for that same sector when they weren't even in our alliance.

They all bitched. Excluding 1:11.

I hope the Uni farms what's left of the rest of you. Shame none of you realized Viva was the one who fucked you and I tried my hardest to clean it up.
    Don't bother Pie. Zenith was full of morons and I grew tired of trying to protect them. That was the worst AL'ing experience I had in my tenure here.

I dropped the naps.

I hope the Uni farms what's left of the rest of you. Shame none of you realized Viva was the one who fucked you and I tried my hardest to clean it up.
    Haha! Remember I lead the same sectors? I told you they were nothing but WhineyWh0res... oh Alliance WhineyWh0res is now accepting sectors.

Alliance Name: WhineyWh0res
    Password: pretty

(No joke, I made this alliance)
  • edited June 2014
    I'm still trying to figure out what's going on tbh lol. I thought after 3 days of NAPs everyone would have been happy and good to go again. I think the only problem I've seen so far were sensitive people burning down buildings because they got hit. This by the way seems to be a trend, people really need to grow some balls and just learn taking a hit is part of the game.

I dropped the naps.

oh for fuck sakes... excuses excuses.
  • Maybe kill whores first war instead of war actives
  • edited June 2014
    Maybe kill the AL's, that through their actions, draw no respect and then ditch & bitch when no one follows them :)

I dropped the naps.

oh for fuck sakes... excuses excuses.
    I love how this alliance full of people have a much better idea as to how I should have run this.

Please, enlighten us all. I am dying to know.
  • Maybe kill the AL's, that through their actions, draw no respect and then ditch & bitch when no one follows them :)
    And damn near all of you bailed on me so don't even give me that shit
  • edited June 2014

Please, enlighten us all. I am dying to know.
    Don't suck cock?

• Maybe kill the AL's, that through their actions, draw no respect and then ditch & bitch when no one follows them :)
    And damn near all of you bailed on me so don't even give me that shit
    Hell, one of you fuckers told me to kill myself. So should continue giving you my support?

• Don't suck cock?
    Genius!
  • edited June 2014
    Ya... and he intra-alliance hit you. Then you posted him as free land.
    Then i retalled him.
    Then you quit.
    Staunch.
  • Ya... and he intra-alliance hit you. Then you posted him as free land.
    Then i retalled him.
    Then you quit.
    Staunch.
    Genius!
  • Limited vocab?
  • Limited vocab?
    No, I'm just bored with defending myself to morons.
  • edited June 2014
    To be fair Darubian, banning and multing FEED ME for his comment was a bit excessive. You were going at him in a verbal tirade and he was coming back at you with quips because he had no arguement against what you were saying. His frustration came out as personal attacks. After getting hit as much as he has, I can understand the anger he felt. You and I both know that anger was misplaced on you, as he should have been pissed at himself because he clearly didnt make enough defense. While his "Go kill urself" remark was distasteful and not appreciated by ANYONE in AC... its his right to express that feeling. Next yime, get him on AIM or send some PMs. Banning and Muting a KD bigger than you is a sure way to get hit as AL. Thats why you only use it on spies and current KTs.

You had Officers, you have me... and Rook (when he logs in) discuss this shit with someone. Dont take that kind of shit personal. KT was too much. x3 retal for hitting you would have been good enough.
  • That is the first constructive piece of criticism I've received all round. I agree, and I admit that was a lapse in my personal judgement.
  • I hit feed me because I was told his is a KT.
    I did suggest octo help