Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the uni is at peace

edited June 2014 in General
it all happened so fast... how the hell?

Comments

• Peace love and harmony vulpes.
  • only took 20 minutes before cannibalism was suggested... vulpes isn't a very tasty thing to eat though
  • Lets all line up behind meadows and fuck her up the arse

Her alliance has been bullying the UNi for too kind
    I know her alliance week points and no who needs to go in order
  • edited June 2014
    Explore-off!!!!!
  • edited June 2014
    Has meadow's alliance really been farming like your making it out to be.. I have yet to see evidence of this.. :)

NAP: [Godzilla], [Proelium], [Zenith]
  • Viva are you still going on about this? We've been kind enough to be fair on our NAPs. Meadows hasn't even sent her WLs out in the past 2 or 3 days, even the inactives have been spared.
  • There is so many holes and typos in that post that it isn't worth responding too dharma.
  • fucked up shit
  • Viva are you still going on about this? We've been kind enough to be fair on our NAPs. Meadows hasn't even sent her WLs out in the past 2 or 3 days, even the inactives have been spared.
    in true farmer methods, i have been planting land seeds and growing land on my land.
  • Too much loving taints an gooches
  • Gang us so I can fuck you up with my 600 land KD!
  • Not the octopus... it's already unhappy.
  • There is so many holes and typos in that post that it isn't worth responding too dharma.
    Dharma FYI I meant vivas post.
  • It wont last, because men(and women for that matter) like to see the world burn.
  • Lets all line up behind meadows and fuck her up the arse

Her alliance has been bullying the UNi for too kind
    I know her alliance week points and no who needs to go in order
    you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground let alone her alliance weak points you illiterate cabbage

• these naps will not save you forever, universe, my WLs will be hungry
  • these naps will not save you forever, universe, my WLs will be hungry
    I will eat your face and your WLs legs... get the fuck off me before you know real pain...
  • pie will do it i've seen pie do it before
  • Civil war!
  • Civil war!
    I second, grumble grumble grumble
  • the last metroid is in captivity
  • Zzzzzzzzzz
  • Cory wants war
  • AC/UC/AFs/PFs all dead right now. I will probably grab somebody though when the naps drop.
  • War ALL the time!
  • ZoMG I DECALRED'S ON MEADOWZ@!?!?!?!?!1!!!

HYEUH HYEUH YUH
  • Viva ur a joke as usuall. Ur slander suxs like u. Hardly active but uho has far from farmed Meadows was much nicer than me I woulda ate ur shit alliance with kes
  • Probe count swelling.....
  • Probe count swelling.....
    thats not the only thing swelling....