Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kenshin Himura 1:9 and picsordidnthappen (1:9)

2»

Comments

• My apologies gentlemen, I didn't realize I was the only honest player left. Can we forget this thread happened so we can protect the integrity of dishonest players.
  • I'll protect you for the price of your loyalty in war ;-). Deal?
  • Take my sector into your alliance and my kingdom is yours
  • haha thats a snub.
  • Haha Chaotic, they did it because you are a bitch and because they could. Not because you were a threat. This goes the same for any alliance or group of friends, they do whatever they want.

There were way more threats than you around, so whatever helps you sleep at night. The rage was pretty funny. The PF thread, classic cry routine.
    I thought he was referring to me lol, does this retard actually think he was a threat? He was just one of my land farms same as hambriento
  • And darius was my land farm the round before, he had to cheat to become viable...congratz, without cheating your just another land farm for me and a few others.
  • And darius was my land farm the round before, he had to cheat to become viable...congratz, without cheating your just another land farm for me and a few others.
    Rofl what? What rank were you idiot? Youve never been above me in your life and I was afk most of the round last round
  • edited May 2014
    I am Darius, Lord of Kingdoms of Star and Ruler of the Fifth Realm!

Quick now Lord Darius, put your mage cosplay on! We're all shaking in our peasant boots.
  • I am Darius, Lord of Kingdoms of Star and Ruler of the Fifth Realm!
    Pls the title of Darius is

The God King, Lord Darius the Nerdslayer
  • i lol'd
  • You was online nearly 24hrs a day for the last 5 months...stop trying to pretend your not the biggest nerd playing this game lol.
  • You was online nearly 24hrs a day for the last 5 months...stop trying to pretend your not the biggest nerd playing this game lol.
    Youre so fucking dumb if you think that
  • darius plugged his brain directly into the internet so it looks like he is always there
  • I don't remember Chaotic ever having Light or Secret as a land farm. What dream is this.

For the record Chaotic, they killed you because they had an arrangement with RedJustice, for their assistance with another KT. Nothing to do with being a threat haha. Deluded
  • Shit players still hanging around here pretending to be good i see, adorable.
  • Isn't it, Choatic go away.
  • darius plugged his brain directly into the internet so it looks like he is always there
    I think Meadows is onto something.
  • edited May 2014
    Ummm if I interact with any one its b.c I flew to their town and we were out partying... yea and the other 11 guys with my ip are all roommates, and don't forget the 4 guys down stairs Bogarting off my Internet... so that is all...

Btw wassup Kenshin. .. long time no see
  • Ummm if I interact with any one its b.c I flew to their town and we were out partying... yea and the other 11 guys with my ip are all roommates, and don't forget the 4 guys down stairs Bogarting off my Internet... so that is all...

Btw wassup Kenshin. .. long time no see
    It's been a long time since I graced sk with my presence, and I'm sorry to say I don't recall a chef Greg

• Old name is TiestoIsAGod
  • Old name is TiestoIsAGod
    How are you doing? Still playing SK or just lurking in the PFs?

• edited May 2014
    May 6, 15:00:11 Our brave kingdom Kenshin Himura (1:9) attacked picsordidnthappen (1:9) and failed.

Hows that for interaction? I messaged him right before the tick and forgot to change off his KD :D
  • bcart is going to ban you
  • bcart is going to ban you
    I've been laughing hysterically about it for the past 20 minutes, well worth being banned.