Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kenshin Himura 1:9 and picsordidnthappen (1:9)

edited May 2014 in Game Talk
We're brothers and roommates so we are going to match IPs at all times. Just wanted to put this out there so nobody calls us multis.

Comments

• Just dont interact and i will keep my goons to myself.
  • Just dont interact and i will keep my goons to myself.
  • minute you interact i will bump this thread show proof and i hope all als kt you
  • edited May 2014
    Dont attack the same active if your partner did it within a 48h period.
    Dont probe the same target within the same 48h period.
    Dont attack a kingdom if the som/sok provided is from your partner.

Well, basic rules that might keep you safe from such accusations...there are probably others...
  • "Dont interact" is so vague lol
  • I've played this game long enough to know interaction isn't always necessary to get KT'd, thats why I posted. Eventually some one would have picked up on it and said something, I'm just covering my own ass. I have no intention of interacting with him.
  • It was coincidence that we landed in the same sector, but I prefer that, easier to avoid interaction.
  • This also means that if either one of you go rr, you both die.
  • This also means that if either one of you go rr, you both die.
    No worries sir. I won't play rr and my brother is a complete noob, so he doesn't even know what it is.
  • Fair enough. Have fun.
  • Fucking multis
  • Question: Interaction on alliance KTs, ok?
  • Make a fuss over nothing at all gees
  • I am not one to argue that. I think it is fair as they are both in the same alliance/sector.
  • alliance kts are fine i think.

But hey i'd kt loafery or meadows over interaction
  • I'm probably going to be far bigger than my brother since he's a noob, so I'm not worried about targeting the same KDs.
  • I always get kted regardless of whatever i do
  • edited May 2014
    Oh, if he gives up (because you know, noob) you cannot hit him in any way.

Also, if at any moment, anyone find him online with money cashed, you're in trouble.
  • I probably would have remained silent about this until it became a problem lol
  • Again, I've been playing for much longer than you'd think, I'm not new to the rules of SK. I won't touch his KD at any point in time, nor would I waste my time robbing him. If we ever interact by accident, I know exactly what will happen to us.
  • I probably would have remained silent about this until it became a problem lol
    Loafery said the same thing on aim. I've always been a legit player and figured I'd gain at least a little credibility by making this public. I don't intend on interacting with him, so I'm not worried.
  • Kenshin has been around longer than most, stop talking to him like hes newb.
  • If/when my brother gets hit, can I grab back? Or am I going to be calling favors all round?
  • I don't even care if you guys interact. Kes and Neal did it all the time. It depends on your status.
  • Ya i was KTd last round for a BS reason just becsause i was a threat to the top RO players, i would have rolled them out as the round went on so i was KT'd. While others matched+interacted but was smaller or a RO member so they was safe.
  • Kes and Neal were well known, highly influential sk players for a very long time.
  • Regardless of who it is, the only reason you are KT'd anymore is because your a threat, you can cheat all round and no1 cares long as u never become a threat, but the second u threaten some1 with a alliance to back them up they will KT you for it. Even if they are currently cheating themselves, no1 really cares. And since all the ALs with a set are all gone, there is no1 left willing to go after cheaters.
  • haha chaotic is pretty correct, cheaters are also half the player base so relax, no one takes it serious, i dont give a fuck he he bank farms for you personally
  • Haha Chaotic, they did it because you are a bitch and because they could. Not because you were a threat. This goes the same for any alliance or group of friends, they do whatever they want.

There were way more threats than you around, so whatever helps you sleep at night. The rage was pretty funny. The PF thread, classic cry routine.