Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a group?

2»

Comments

• its rather pathetic how pathetic that kd is, to boast about it is even more pathetic, all in all you are a pathetic waste of skin and bone and should be put down like a sick dog.
    I think I might just slit my wrists and die for that one bro. Jolly good show!
  • Still love you cory
  • its rather pathetic how pathetic that kd is, to boast about it is even more pathetic, all in all you are a pathetic waste of skin and bone and should be put down like a sick dog.
    I think I might just slit my wrists and die for that one bro. Jolly good show!
    dont make me promises you wont keep Rohan, i just got all wet when i read that.
  • We don't wanna know about your bedwetting problems, learn to control your bladder
  • 3 slots open. PST
  • Aint hating on you rohan just curious, did u have to disband units on the last day?
  • I got slots if anyone needs
  • Aint hating on you rohan just curious, did u have to disband units on the last day?
    Lol no, did you smack my kd before end?
    Lol no, did you smack my kd before end?
    I dont even know what round that was but i havent lived into the 2nd month for a long long time
  • I might play, most likely not tho.
  • Who needs a group
  • I might need a group if I actually play. Send me a message.
  • Ron and I are on the fence about playing
    As am I. Going to sign up randomly if at all
    Screw you guys leaving me out in the cold
  • Can we all sign up as trains?
  • HOJ'SIHNAO'WHNV
    p
    JJVNip
    RVN
    ipJNvopRJROJN
  • We don't wanna know abi ht your tranny operatikns ty, this sis sk not a confessional
  • Is Rohan on drugs :-)?
  • No :P. I had a friday off for once, I had to go to work frunk off my ass to deal with soneone who lied and said he got robbed, but after that it was back to my drinkin. I've got a bad ass head ache now and I can't sleep... cuz that's what alchie does to my for sone reason -_-
  • Id never go to work drunk, at least in the service industry. Robbed or not :-). Check cameras next day and fire his ass if he is lying.