Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a group?

edited April 2014 in General
Message me on aim today, putting groups together for my crew of thugs next round.

AIM: Arson SK

Comments

• Be careful of that, he will invite you to some ridiculous chat in which several many people will continuously post whatever thoughts they have through the entire day.
  • edited April 2014
    True as that may be, it'll provide laughter and insight in the lives of others, as you sit idle waiting for the ticks to come ;-)
  • I need a group arson, if you gotta spot.
  • Oh no not this guy don't be tricked arson
  • Rohan is the blank in our group Arson
  • Meh, Anyobe who knows rohan, When I play, I play :P looking for a good group and sector.
  • Does anyone know Rohan? I'm pretty sure when he plays he rage suicides or disbands within a week.

Granted 95% of his posts make me think he's probably the most out of touch player in SK.
  • More so than me? I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL ROHAN!
  • edited May 2014
    Meadows, Me an dariuz ran cowboys from hell a couple rounds ago. One of the more epic battles in a long time imho :P

Edit: the last time I rage suicided just happened to be on Valhalla. I didn't know it was him at the time, and actually cost me my semi relations with him. Not my best of moments for sure. I did value his friendship a lot.
  • Wrath Of Bunnies (1:2)
    Kingdom Information
     Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness 
    Networth: 4,068,477 (30) 
    Land: 14,321 (28) 
    Honor: 3,848 (41) 
    Networth/Land Ratio: 284.09 (107)
     Online (Last 10 minutes): Yes

Not too shabby considering I was inactive for a large portion of this round :P. I finally got my store staffed back up, so I don't have to be there 85 hours a week like I have for the last 2 rounds.
  • It took four months to find staff?
  • It took a long time yes, I lost my assistant so I was having to do all of the hiring and firing myself. I have a 1.6 million dollar store, with no assistant, that left little time to wipe my ass.
  • 4 million? Come on rohan I make multis bigger than that noise :P
  • I've even made KDs bigger than 4 mil... that I got KTed near the end of the round because I didn't want to archive.
  • 13Californiacation (1:4)36,677

2 Rounds ago :P
  • edited May 2014
    s2 networth doesn't count!
  • edited May 2014
    Hahaha, it does too, that was the round I rage quit on valhalla on s1. I woulda been top rank there to but they fucked with me. :P

Edit: I see what you did thur hur hur hur
  • Way too easy bro.
  • No, You hurt my feelings -.- appologize!
  • It's too late to apologize, it's too late.
  • Your a bastard dole... an... an I hate you -.-
  • Hahahahaha rohan should just give up
  • 4mil would be ezpz if thats an archive, i think all youd have to do is login explore hit10lands and repeat.

Fuck you might even end up bigger than 4mil
  • 4mil would be ezpz if thats an archive, i think all youd have to do is login explore hit10lands and repeat.

4mil would be ezpz if thats an archive, i think all youd have to do is login explore hit10lands and repeat.

8 mill EASY
  • Hahahahaha rohan should just give up
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha
  • 4 mil fw is like what, 3 weeks in? Hahahaha
  • Lol. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha funny cause you died in less than that noob.
  • its rather pathetic how pathetic that kd is, to boast about it is even more pathetic, all in all you are a pathetic waste of skin and bone and should be put down like a sick dog.
  • SK guys, SK.
  • sk is as dead as you are to me cory </3