Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Uni vs Pimphand

edited April 2014 in General
And it begins...

Comments

• Yay!! I love a good gangbang. Too bad 2:18 pussied out on us
  • Wish I was still playing I'd help ya out Rico
  • im just mad i was at work with no internet and died by one tick after a 7 day kt :(
  • I knew it was going to happen. Pimphand could have too, but I decided not to share :)
  • Where's what's his name to tell us how this is all his doing? Apparently, when he isn't around, we all just sit around and do nothing in-game.
  • Stat lines of alliances? Who is running this tomfoolery?

*grabs popcorn*
  • Where's what's his name to tell us how this is all his doing? Apparently, when he isn't around, we all just sit around and do nothing in-game.
    Just like I'm definitely not rank 1 this round and never will be right sky? You couldn't be more wrong on everything you fuckin type about me if you tried, what part of I run this shit do you not get?

Can't take all the credit for this one though, I didn't really put in the work been more focused on kd strategy and meadows than alliances
  • Why did 2:18 leave RiCo? I log in and we are allianceless what is this bullshit, bunch of pussy ass mfckers in that sector.
  • I got messages saying it this war was to kill the pop farm in 2:18... laughs I guess. I have controls, but I have largely been inactive due to a loss in my family and the last war I logged in only to survive. My officers have this and will ruin you fucks. I wish you guys would actually kill me that way the guys really running this thing could take their proper credit. I havent done shit. Those guys are where its at, but target me and actually kill me this time you lazy fucks!
  • Just like I'm definitely not rank 1 this round and never will be right sky? You couldn't be more wrong on everything you fuckin type about me if you tried, what part of I run this shit do you not get?
    U mad, bro? :))

It must be quite hard separating who said what when so many people dislike you.

- I never said that you cannot be Rank 1 this round or in any round.
    - I gave reasons as to why you are Rank 1 this round, all of which were dismissed by you because it's not good for your ego.
    - I don't believe that I'm wrong about anything that I've typed about you. Just because you dislike what is said doesn't make it wrong.
    - You *may* "run" things now, but only after all the important players' kingdoms are dead. I personally don't believe that you run anything but I'm sure that it feels good to say that you do.
    - You're so adorable when you get mad.
  • Yeah proving all the stupid shit you type out wrong sure gets me heated sky. They're dead because me and my boys killed them off lol, they were never important just full of themselves and had this whole place convinced they were special when they just lie and cheat every round never having anyone really compete against them.

I do run this shit, and I'll prove it when it suits me. When that happens you'll just have another excuse for why it doesn't count, but you'll know deep down you're wrong and that's what really matters

Enjoy the show
  • U know 10 years from now when u look at archives no one will give a crap about the circumstances

Shit what am i saying doubt sk will be up in 10 yrs

Prove me wrong bcart prove me wrong!
  • It's crazy loafery, we all said that 10 years ago!

Bcart is a real survivor!
  • Rank Alliance Total networth
    1 [PimpHand] 81,631,518
    2 [xMcRoYx] 59,825,052
    3 [RedJustice] 38,560,690
    4 [LittleBallOfFur] 25,200,680
  • edited April 2014
    Yeah proving all the stupid shit you type out wrong sure gets me heated sky.
    So why are you so angry and mad all the time then? It sure does look like you're "heated". Anyone says anything that doesn't portray you in a favorable light and you start going crazy.

You're only Rank 1 because all the better players died early in the round. Were they still alive, you probably wouldn't rank anywhere near the top because your 'God strat' sucks. You also probably didn't do much to get them killed because there are plenty of others ready to do the same thing anyway every round once they reveal themselves. What happened was nothing special. There is not one respectable person here that would say that a person who was hopping between kingdoms, cheating and multi'ing his enemies to get to Rank 1 means that they won the round. If it makes you feel good being Rank 1 like that, then congrats. Once you leave, no-one will remember you or your crappy Rank 1 kingdom after that point.

You can convince yourself as much as you like that you're a good player, but you're not. You can call what I say "stupid shit" or "wrong" but you know it's true deep down. You suck at this game and so do your RO/MY bum pals.
  • You two gonna fuk and make up? I got a rubber...
  • edited April 2014
    Nah, I'll follow Lynog and ignore him now. I actually feel disgusted with myself every time I bother replying to someone as deluded and arrogant as him.
  • Yeah proving all the stupid shit you type out wrong sure gets me heated sky.
    So why are you so angry and mad all the time then? It sure does look like you're "heated". Anyone says anything that doesn't portray you in a favorable light and you start going crazy.

You're only Rank 1 because all the better players died early in the round. Were they still alive, you probably wouldn't rank anywhere near the top because your 'God strat' sucks. You also didn't do anything to get them killed because there are plenty of others ready to do the same thing anyway every round once they reveal themselves. There is not one respectable person here that would say that a person who was hopping between kingdoms, cheating and multi'ing his enemies to get to Rank 1 means that they won the round. If it makes you feel good being Rank 1 like that, then congrats. Once you leave, no-one will remember you or your crappy Rank 1 kingdom after that point.

You can convince yourself as much as you like that you're a good player, but you're not. You can call what I say "stupid shit" or "wrong" but you know it's true deep down. You suck at this game and so do your RO/MY bum pals.
    I dont go crazy lol, I just enjoy posting here more than sitting there doing nothing, waiting at stoplights in traffic, or league ques/loading screens etc. I've said many times you guys are my entertainment monkeys and nothing more, I dont understand why you dont get it by now.

If I got mad about anything this place I'd just give up and stop posting about it like Lynog and Jones have now after I shit on them this round.

If I'm apparently kingdom hopping who was my other kd?

If that kind of cheating makes achievements meaningless why are you swinging from the nuts of all the people that do it the most every round, and blatantly too?

If I keep proving everything you say wrong, why do you keep saying so much more stupid shit with as much conviction as you have?

Riddle me that Sky
  • Holy fucking stupidness...

Do I really have to sit through another 200 posts on how great Darius is? Congrats on your rank 1. There. Thats it. But.. oh mighty Darius, you aint shit if you achieve ranks 1 now. All the threats and truly great builders are dead or disabled. Thats the truth. I am next to a nobody and even I got KT'd before you. Anyone can sit back mid 20s to mid 40s tick hitting inactives and not participating in wars to survive this long. Is it really that fun though? You sit on your ass for a fucking month letting all the good players die and then come out saying Yay Im #1! I honestly never understood the fact that the great players die early, until I saw what happens when you dont kill them. Thats why Lynog, Cobras, and JonesL (I will throw Qwj in there too) are on my KT lists every round. People actually fear what they can do. You? You get rolled for the QQ that follows.

I do think you are an ok person once you drop the "Im better than everyone" persona that you develop at the first sign you are doing good. Try being good and not bragging...

Are you even in this war? If not... stay the fuck out of my war thread. If you are... cant you please go back to the 987 page thread already covering this same fucking topic?

Thanks.
  • edited April 2014
    Holy fucking stupidness...

Do I really have to sit through another 200 posts on how great Darius is? Congrats on your rank 1. There. Thats it. But.. oh mighty Darius, you aint shit if you achieve ranks 1 now. All the threats and truly great builders are dead or disabled. Thats the truth. I am next to a nobody and even I got KT'd before you. Anyone can sit back mid 20s to mid 40s tick hitting inactives and not participating in wars to survive this long. Is it really that fun though? You sit on your ass for a fucking month letting all the good players die and then come out saying Yay Im #1! I honestly never understood the fact that the great players die early, until I saw what happens when you dont kill them. Thats why Lynog, Cobras, and JonesL (I will throw Qwj in there too) are on my KT lists every round. People actually fear what they can do. You? You get rolled for the QQ that follows.

I do think you are an ok person once you drop the "Im better than everyone" persona that you develop at the first sign you are doing good. Try being good and not bragging...

Are you even in this war? If not... stay the fuck out of my war thread. If you are... cant you please go back to the 987 page thread already covering this same fucking topic?

Thanks.
    Pie I'm not going to berate you for being clueless because you've been inactive recently and I've heard it was due to genuinely serious RL issues

They're all dead because I killed them. Loafery, Barricade, and everyone else involved can confirm like I've said multiple times. It was a group effort, they said SK was a social game so I made friends and raped them. It was extremely easy and very low effort actually, most of my difficulties this round have come with trying to keep up with a R/R mount KD as Terra, when he started with double my land lead when I finally decided to move up the ranks after finishing my job application/interview process which kept me busy for much of the early game.

But pretty much none of that is correct, and my current attitude is to show the scousers and pals how fucking stupid they act when they win and how meaningless it really is from an outside perspective. I've got even Meadows calling me a nolife cheater who abuses R/R. Think about that for a second.

Yes I am involved in the war, I just broke your top KD actually. I've been in every war this round, fighting for pimp vs Exitium actually the first run around because Eros asked me for a favor and Vilt was a huge pussy earlier in the round and refused to war to 'not risk throwing away a guaranteed win for the round for the alliance' when I had given him the lead in the first place, so I took it away with ease as promised.

Thanks.
    Speechless :)
  • You are involved and you are #1? For how long now...?
  • edited April 2014
    You are involved and you are #1? For how long now...?
    I've been securely rank 1 for about a week after meadows made a couple hundred KDs to try and kill me, completely failed, and very effectively scared my only competition into converting back to normal from R/R until I had a massive lead for free.

Thanks.
    Pie I'm not going to berate you for being clueless because you've been inactive recently and I've heard it was due to genuinely serious RL issues

They're all dead because I killed them. Loafery, Barricade, and everyone else involved can confirm like I've said multiple times. It was a group effort, they said SK was a social game so I made friends and raped them. It was extremely easy and very low effort actually, most of my difficulties this round have come with trying to keep up with a R/R mount KD as Terra, when he started with double my land lead when I finally decided to move up the ranks after finishing my job application/interview process which kept me busy for much of the early game.

But pretty much none of that is correct, and my current attitude is to show the scousers and pals how fucking stupid they act when they win and how meaningless it really is from an outside perspective. I've got even Meadows calling me a nolife cheater who abuses R/R. Think about that for a second.

Yes I am involved in the war, I just broke your top KD actually. I've been in every war this round, fighting for pimp vs Exitium actually the first run around because Eros asked me for a favor and Vilt was a huge pussy earlier in the round and refused to war to 'not risk throwing away a guaranteed win for the round for the alliance' when I had given him the lead in the first place, so I took it away with ease as promised.
    You keep saying that YOU killed them. So it's safe to say that you used and supported the use of multis?

• Darius please, stay in your own threads.. dont turn every dam thread into shit
  • edited April 2014
    Holy fucking stupidness...

Thanks.

You keep saying that YOU killed them. So it's safe to say that you used and supported the use of multis?

Just the same as Jones and Lynog supporting Meadows' actions last round and this one. Not my responsibility to stop it if it happens I'm not the SK police

Considering I've been visited by well over 200 individual multi accounts just this round alone I'd say I'm qualified to not give a fuck if they are being used on people I dislike.
  • I knew we would get GBed but not so soon, was hoping to take at least a week off from the madness. Even talked with the rest of leadership about how 2:18 didn't help in the last war and they would run away with their tails tucked between their legs so no surprise (not you Narshe), should have killed them long time ago =/ Trying to kill them or Darius would take us days and we are the last ones to stop them so not sure if its worth failing a KT on them to boost even more ego. GG though uni, have fun with these RR guys Rollin you out after big bad Pimp is gone. See you all next round!
  • edited April 2014
    I knew we would get GBed but not so soon, was hoping to take at least a week off from the madness. Even talked with the rest of leadership about how 2:18 didn't help in the last war and they would run away with their tails tucked between their legs so no surprise (not you Narshe), should have killed them long time ago =/ Trying to kill them or Darius would take us days and we are the last ones to stop them so not sure if its worth failing a KT on them to boost even more ego. GG though uni, have fun with these RR guys Rollin you out after big bad Pimp is gone. See you all next round!
    I wont roll most players out, only the ones that have actively talked shit to me or wanted to kill me in-game at some point and then its just chill and explore the rest of the round. I dont actually need to be R/R anymore anyways, and anyone who attempts to convert to R/R will be immediately rolled down by my crew.

Those who pledge loyalty to me now will be spared regardless of their past blunders in criticizing me or attempting to resist.

You will find I am kind, unlike the cruel scousers who demanded that you stand, I require only that you kneel.

• I knew we would get GBed but not so soon, was hoping to take at least a week off from the madness. Even talked with the rest of leadership about how 2:18 didn't help in the last war and they would run away with their tails tucked between their legs so no surprise (not you Narshe), should have killed them long time ago =/ Trying to kill them or Darius would take us days and we are the last ones to stop them so not sure if its worth failing a KT on them to boost even more ego. GG though uni, have fun with these RR guys Rollin you out after big bad Pimp is gone. See you all next round!
    I wont roll most players out, only the ones that have actively talked shit to me or wanted to kill me in-game at some point and then its just chill and explore the rest of the round. I dont actually need to be R/R anymore anyways, and anyone who attempts to convert to R/R will be immediately rolled down by my crew.

Those who pledge loyalty to me now will be spared regardless of their past blunders in criticizing me or attempting to resist.

You will find I am kind, unlike the cruel scousers who demanded that you stand, I require only that you kneel.

There's no one left to pledge loyalty....
  • Pimphand sucks , disband it please