Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Uni vs Pimphand

Comments

• Persia lol dirty people

• I do think you are an ok person once you drop the "Im better than everyone" persona that you develop at the first sign you are doing good. Try being good and not bragging...

Pie figured it out I think, everything I do here is a mirror of how I was treated by that person or the community. Sure I'm a natural born cocky/funny style troll but its really almost never serious. Go read the facebook convo I had with that girl in the blog thread and tell me if you think anything I wrote in that is for real. Thats just my baseline sense of humor, some people like it and others dont.

The scousers, meadows, flazer etc are genuinely awful people, propped up by the circlejerk of interacting with each other and never having anyone truly capable of directly competing against them while SK slowly died.

So I became them, showed them what it was like to deal with someone who was an insufferable cunt for absolutely no real reason, then I beat them at their own game. This is how people are treated when they arent arrogant scumbags who just want to play the game.

De do he hoo (1:4)

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on April 11, 03:07:53
    It's cool, thanks man!

Even thou I didn't specifically wanted to go against you.
    I did what was neccessary and I'm sure you do/did aswell :)

We have both turned against eachother a bit but no hard feelings.
    I won't be such a warring beast for a while now.

I wish you best of luck. :)

---- Original message received April 10, 18:31:17 from The secret is out (1:7) ----
    >> I've heard you arent participating in the war against us. That combined with your sane reaction to being hit by me and the fact that 1:18 were many of my friends and are all good guys means I wont be visiting you again, and I'll make sure to try and keep the guys on my side off you.
    >>
    >> You should be free to grow the rest of the round, provided you dont start making grabs just because 90% of the people you might grab would probably be one of my boys and theyll get pissy at me haha.
    >>
    >> I cant fully control them so youll need to build defense still, but i think youll be okay and should finish top 5. The same protection if not greater is given to Total Silence for helping me earlier in the round, so you guys should have a relaxing remainder of the round.
    >>
    >> Thanks for being a good guy about everything and not a whiny pain in the ass like most of SK.
    >>
    >> - Darius
    >>
    >>
    >>

TL;DR if any of you ever really hated me, its because you probably hate yourself or you should.

• I don't hate anyone, just their faux personas.
  • Rank Alliance Total networth
    1 [xMcRoYx] 60,065,986
    2 [Peace] 44,369,029
    3 [RedJustice] 39,811,699
    4 [Polite] 24,301,191
    5 [LittleBallOfFur] 21,386,807
    Honestly anyone who has genuine hate for anyone over a browser game has issues.

People who rage are hands down the funniest people to fuck with.

• edited April 2014
    I don't hate anyone, just their faux personas.

stfu, I hate you

stfu, I hate you
    THE FUCK U SAYIN

I KILL U
  • Also, thanks Uni for finally finishing me off. That KT was much more pleasant than the slow painful lingering one from before :P

I have nothing but love in my heart.
  • I used to be one of the biggest ragers in PFs. I took everything anyone said as a direct insult and didnt realize these guys trolled me just to see and laugh at my anger. Zeal used to get me... dank, and even Lynog. I was bad. Zeality is ultimately the one person who made me realize... its just the PFs.

I will still come here and rage, but now its in fun. I rage to get the trolls out and to laugh at the shit myself, unlike before where I was 135,677% serious. The only thing to get me serious is shit talking my kids and sometimes my wife (she is a cun... cunning person sometimes) but these guys here have my back in regards to that so even then I dont rage as much. Most people know the serious accident my youngest son had and I think that has much to do with people helping to keep my kids out of the PFs.

I genuinely respect these guys. I will poke as much fun at myself as I do them... just like I do with my friends in RL. This community, while largely trying to represent themselves as bonafide assholes, pull together and treat each other with compassion in times of need... just like family. I do consider many an extended family... the family member that went to jail and purposely drops the soap to get extra computer time from all takers... but family nonetheless.

I have received many PMs in game and a couple condolenses posts here and I want all of you who have done so that I truly appreciate all of you. Thanks guys... now go drop the soap some more, youre running low on computer time again after reading this wall of text.
  • ^soft, truth, some more soft and lolz. We may be assholes but it's all for a laugh.
  • There is a story of a great Persian king who commanded his wizards to make him a ring which could make him sad when he was happy, and happy when he was sad. They gave him a golden ring inscribed with the words "This too shall pass", that phrase helps me overcome many challenges and keep a good attitude all the time. I hope you find some comfort in it too pie.
    You fucking douchebag. That was said in last nights episode of The Big Bang Theory.

• Lol that's really interesting but I've known that story for years hahha
  • Lol that's really interesting but I've known that story for years hahha
    Fuck off.
  • HAhah classic.
  • There is a story of a great Persian king who commanded his wizards to make him a ring which could make him sad when he was happy, and happy when he was sad. They gave him a golden ring inscribed with the words "This too shall pass", that phrase helps me overcome many challenges and keep a good attitude all the time. I hope you find some comfort in it too pie.
    You fucking douchebag. That was said in last nights episode of The Big Bang Theory.

Lol u guys watch big bang theory....

Ya gee, imagine that, people watching one of the highest rated television shows.

I think FEEDME is dumber than Darius. I think once Darius quits he'll make an excellent replacement SK villain.
  • edited April 2014
    Sk villain?nah, who the hell is he?
  • You aren't supposed to know yet. He will rise when the time is right.
  • True villains hide behind thinly veiled sarcasm, not stupidity ;-)
  • Big booty hoes

Ya gee, imagine that, people watching one of the highest rated television shows.

I think FEEDME is dumber than Darius. I think once Darius quits he'll make an excellent replacement SK villain.
    I watch bbt sometimes actually, is it a new episode or a rerun? If daroobian is really that mad about it ill post some texts where I told a girl that story like a month ago rofl

I watch bbt sometimes actually, is it a new episode or a rerun? If daroobian is really that mad about it ill post some texts where I told a girl that story like a month ago rofl
    No one cares. Fuck off.
  • u seem to care
  • u seem to care
    Fuck off.
  • u seem to care
    Fuck off.
    now you just seem geniunely upset

i feel like dick atm really hungover but youre making me happy right now
  • u seem to care
    Fuck off.
    now you just seem geniunely upset

i feel like dick atm really hungover but youre making me happy right now