Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question!

2»

Comments

• just to be clear on this how many agressive probings warrants an 'official' retal? Lets just say I do one less than that, am I in the clear according to the rules beging enforced this round?
  • You're on notice. Or they could hit you up with the same type/amount of aggressive probings. Unless it was a big event, I prefer to mirror aggressive probings so questions like these don't get debated.

TL;DR: Eye for an eye when it's not so much.
  • The guy has stopped building defence and is only building offence, he never had any defence to speak of anyways.

Its alliance leaders like you guys that allow players like this guy to get away with it. Building nothing but goons to hit people, and when i decide i dont want him hitting him anymore i retal and start probing him to keep him powerless so he cant keep hitting me over and over, i get people mad at me for it.
  • i say burn em down on principle. that whole "if you retal me, my alliance will kt you" shit would get him my undivided attention until one of us was dead. if it was me, id remake and start again. :P if you dont want to be retalled against, dont make a hit.