Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question!

edited January 2012 in General
If im not a huge offence kinda guy, but still wanna do retals on hits against me, what is the usual accepted number of agressive probes to complete the retal. Basically, so far i would do 10 sabo's or arson whichever would hurt him more then leave him alone. The ones that talk shit about hitting me again, i make sure to make powerless then post there SOK in AF's. Is this considered okay?

Also it seems the ones that talk shit usally are noobs running high offence medium defence anyways, and usally after 5 pa's i can make them powerless.

Comments

• It's not "okay" but it'll probably set them back. But by all means, please get some notion of war going.
  • No, you're a dumb prick and you're going to get KT'd if you keep doing it.
  • No, you're a dumb prick and you're going to get KT'd if you keep doing it.
  • Keep doing it. All these faggots have 3 or 4 KDs protected at a time this game is stagnating worse than butthurt dweller's mountain dew pile.
  • Maybe even get a friend to help to ensure powerless KDs who get hit three times in 12 hours and then go under protection for half a week.
  • its ok

anyone disagreeng is probably the person you arsoned
  • Its bullshit that a guy can run high offence and medium def hit me and im not allowed to retal him. He is much bigger then me, and has the same def as i do, but is "safe" because he has big guys that will protect him. So i say fuck him. If i get hit by one of his big alliance mates, kiss there round goodbye too. I will spend the next 72hrs using my 50k probes to wreck there KD too.
  • The problem with that, is everytime one of these fail players hit me, always the same kind, high offence with low defence. Seconds after they attack i get the "if you retal me i will hit you again and again or get you kt by alliance" PM ive got this 3 outta the 4 times i have been hit this round. So it kinda pisses me off, and makes me want to probe them even harder.
  • negneg
    edited January 2012
    name and shame please

id love to piss off a few of these shit talkers
  • Tbh i never understood the reasoning behind this. Why should a guy not be allowed to retal hits on him? its okay to hit, but god forbid someone is aggressive to you in return?

That mentality is shit. Seems like a rule that only benefits the biggest kds, as they can hit back anyone who hits them. In fact more than one rule is geared towards the big getting bigger :-p

In this case however id say Faith deserves to e rolled out, he made a bad kingdom so he has nobody to blame but himself.
  • if it was a fair hit then take it on the chin and next time build a better KD
  • Lynog are u not listening, this guy is running high goons and low defence, im almost 200k smaller then him, and he has to send some of his defence to break me, and i can hit him with only goons back. And still have more defence home then him.
  • Then why don't you hit him instead of being an idiot with probes?
  • This is how it started, he was 480k or so, i was 330k, i had 9k tank defence, he had 8k tank def. He hits me and sends out some of his tanks to break me, then i get msg saying if I retal i will be hit over and over or KT'd by alliance. So ofc that pisses me off since this is the 3rd guy to tell me this since start of round. So i start probing him, making him powerless. My SL hits him, then when my wls get back i hit him too. (not having to send any defence, hes still bigger then me at this point and i have 3k more tank defence then him) then i login later and theres talk of KT me or retalling the attack against him. So i stop messing with him, then i leave for a bit come back and hes hit me again. So now im tired of this lieing and shit talking, hes staying powerless until im tired of probing him.
  • Then why don't you hit him instead of being an idiot with probes?
    He wont stop hitting me, and is still making goons but no defence, so im just gonna disable his KD.
  • Meh, just both of you die.

Ingame that is.
  • edited January 2012
    Good call.

I would start with sabos til he is powerless and then start on the arsons. Then again he probably has super high pop as a dw if he is at all good, so maybe the res will be too tempting to take for a while :)

Stay dedicated, that's the main thing.
  • if your hitting him back then whats the need for saboes/arsons?
  • if your hitting him back then whats the need for saboes/arsons?
  • Cause he wont stop hitting me. ANd is not building def only offence to keep hitting me.
  • You guys have your own little war. Go ahead - win it.
  • First off i guarantee scallywags wouldnt KT you for hitting back the guy who hit you. If you hit eachother its fair, why intervene.
  • I was told by my leadership to stop, cause scally was talking killing me so i did. But then he hit me again so now im gonna stop him myself.
  • what kd are you talking about?
  • Nobody knows! Just follow your nose.
  • it leads my to your bumhole dole. i dont want to be here
  • edited January 2012
    This is how it started, he was 480k or so, i was 330k, i had 9k tank defence, he had 8k tank def. He hits me and sends out some of his tanks to break me, then i get msg saying if I retal i will be hit over and over or KT'd by alliance. So ofc that pisses me off since this is the 3rd guy to tell me this since start of round. So i start probing him, making him powerless. My SL hits him, then when my wls get back i hit him too. (not having to send any defence, hes still bigger then me at this point and i have 3k more tank defence then him) then i login later and theres talk of KT me or retalling the attack against him. So i stop messing with him, then i leave for a bit come back and hes hit me again. So now im tired of this lieing and shit talking, hes staying powerless until im tired of probing him.
    Sabos are considered aggressive probings. Your hit was fine. No retals would be requested from that. However, the fact that you sabo'd him multiple times to make him powerless means you can have retals approved on you. Grabbacks and retals are not the same thing.

Keep in mind this is all alliance policy, not rules. However, most alliances can kill you for not playing by their rules; so if you don't want to die, play by their rules. Do what you want, but there will be consequences. You hamfisting the situation with aggressive probings just made it worse. You should have just hit him and been done with it.
  • Then you need to tell you alliance members to build defence, when some1 that is almost 200k bigger then me has to send some of his defence to hit me and then says if i retal ill get hit again thats bullshit. You alliance is full of these guys, all running small def compared to everyone else there size and high offence, and if any1 hits them or retals them suddenly they get gangbanged.
  • 5 arsons per retal.
    I remember someone doing that (:
  • it leads my to your bumhole dole. i dont want to be here
    Sorry, I farted.