Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SmoothCrimal / Robtomo Multi Lord

edited March 2014 in General
March 25, 16:00:16 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Losing Interest (2:15)
March 25, 16:00:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
March 25, 16:06:00 Forces from Reload (2:18) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 555 planets, 387 platinum, 2,872 civilians, 51,264 energy, and 317 honor.
Our military has lost: 198 soldiers, 2,390 laser troopers, 3,107 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.
March 25, 16:06:55 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Surrender (1:6)
March 25, 16:06:57 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
March 25, 16:07:04 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Surrender (1:6)
March 25, 16:07:07 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Surrender (1:6)
March 25, 16:07:09 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Surrender (1:6)
March 25, 16:08:26 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Horror (1:10)
Mission: Spy on Kingdom
Probes Sent: 40,000 (Lost: 520)
March 25, 16:09:25 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 203,360 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
March 25, 16:09:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 1,698 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
Origin: Horror (1:10)
Mission: Suicide Attack
Probes Sent: 1,000 (Lost: 1,000)
March 25, 16:10:35 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Losing Interest (2:15)
March 25, 16:10:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Losing Interest (2:15)
March 25, 16:10:54 Forces from Land Surveyor (2:10) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
We have lost 475 planets, 330 platinum, 2,455 civilians, 0 energy, and 289 honor.
Our military has lost: 179 soldiers, 1,978 laser troopers, 3,259 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.

Comments

• That's some bullshit. Rob that's why you are going to die.
  • i guess that's their idea of fun
  • Horror (X:1,Y:3) Volcanic Inferno 999 170,438 1,273 15h

Surrender (X:3,Y:1) Volcanic Inferno 497 80,307 1,457 13h

hahahahahahahahah

caught red handed you pussy ass faggot rob, ask your parents for some money maybe bcart will delete this thread
    What does that kingdom have to do with me. How about I buy a plane ticket down to texas and knock you on your ass fatboy.

hahahahahahahahah

caught red handed you pussy ass faggot rob, ask your parents for some money maybe bcart will delete this thread
    What does that kingdom have to do with me. How about I buy a plane ticket down to texas and knock you on your ass fatboy.

You can run but you can't hide
  • OH MAN CHEATORZ GALORE IN THIS ROUND!

hahahahahahahahah

Come at me faggot, you obviously cant beat me in game
    While im down there ill scoop up that mediocre brunette your dating.

hahahahahahahahah

Come at me faggot, you obviously cant beat me in game
    While im down there ill scoop up that mediocre brunette your dating.
    While youre down there you can suck my dick faggot
    Nigga yous a Window Shopper, mad at me. I think I know why.
  • The sk community is more toxic than LoL
    Surprisingly I'm actually the conflict resolution type on LoL, prolly one of the main reasons I got D1 so quick
    D1 for real?

What do u main?
    Surprisingly I'm actually the conflict resolution type on LoL, prolly one of the main reasons I got D1 so quick
    D1 for real?

What do u main?
    Sona - Support (Freelo to Diamond)

Flash Heal

Wukong - Top Mid JG (Plat-Low diamond level when I practice)

Flash Barrier

Lucian/Cait/MF - ADC (I suck)

Flash Barrier
    1v1 mid Noob?
  • My god this thread needs to be locked.
  • U went to D1 with sona lol

Must be really good like a one trick pony

I on the other hand play everything pretty average but i like akali and tristana

Prolly the reason i am s5 lol
    D1 for real?

What do u main?

Flash Heal

Flash Barrier

Flash Barrier
    1v1 mid Noob?
    I am legit tired as fuck right now and about to go to the gym, will you be on for the next couple hours? I'll play with/against you if youre serious idgaf
    Im gonna take a nap, but add me summoner name is Always Strapped.

• Why was my KD posted in here?
  • Any one who doesn't know that Reload was my AT this round is a moron, or not big enough to be worth a visit from the choochoo train. Woodenspoon, i remember you from the Vintage round... you were shit then too.

/thread
  • My god this thread needs to be locked.
    D1 for real?

What do u main?

Flash Heal

Flash Barrier

Flash Barrier
    1v1 mid Noob?
    I am legit tired as fuck right now and about to go to the gym, will you be on for the next couple hours? I'll play with/against you if youre serious idgaf
    Im gonna take a nap, but add me summoner name is Always Strapped.

Kk, Dariuzs. I'll prolly be back in an hour 30 or 2ish, depends when I get out of my bed to go lift lol im half passed out need to inject some preworkout
    Inject? u on roids? would explain a few things ;)
  • Losing Interest (2:15)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 25, 14:47:11Drop the KT or your top kingdoms will continue to get punished.

You can't probe Losing Interest (2:15) because they are dead.
    Losing Interest (X:8,Y:10) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

You dont know me Rob, but now you know I dont take threats against my guys.
  • Losing Interest (2:15)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 25, 14:47:11Drop the KT or your top kingdoms will continue to get punished.

You can't probe Losing Interest (2:15) because they are dead.
    Losing Interest (X:8,Y:10) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

You dont know me Rob, but now you know I dont take threats against my guys.
    and you dont know him, the rest of us will crush your tops
  • You can't probe Foxxy Love (1:15) because they are dead.

You guys can have him too.
  • rch 25, 21:50:42Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.March 25, 21:51:23Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin:MassiveLoad (2:18)Mission:Spy on KingdomProbes Sent:7,250 (Lost: 58)March 25, 21:58:32Forces from Eros (1:8) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 237 planets, 306 platinum, 950 civilians,30,600 energy, and 32 honor.
    Our military has lost: 134 soldiers, 817 laser troopers, 435 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.March 25, 21:58:42Forces from Eros (1:8) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 192 planets, 248 platinum, 769 civilians,22,032 energy, and 31 honor.
    Our military has lost: 124 soldiers, 613 laser troopers, 431 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.March 25, 22:00:08Our kingdom entered trouble mode. We can now receive up to 109002 points of aid for 12 hours.March 25, 22:00:08Forces from MassiveLoad (2:18) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 165 planets, 5,622 platinum, 680 civilians,16,291 energy, and 126 honor.
    Our military has lost: 233 soldiers, 1,105 laser troopers, 618laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.March 25, 22:00:18Forces from MassiveLoad (2:18) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 142 planets, 4,842 platinum, 586 civilians,12,726 energy, and 120 honor.
    Our military has lost: 174 soldiers, 913 laser troopers, 614 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.March 25, 22:00:23Forces from MassiveLoad (2:18) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 123 planets, 4,176 platinum, 505 civilians,10,021 energy, and 115 honor.
    Our military has lost: 179 soldiers, 824 laser troopers, 497 laser dragoons, and 0 tanks.

Small price to pay ;)
  • Why does Darius talk like a scouser nowadays? Lmfao
  • edited March 2014
    dont use my name in threads like these... i stopped playing more then a week ago... too many multis ALs weren't willing to kill in the uni this round
  • of course you are going to use that excuse now. Your whole group.
  • Except that smooth =/= rob.
  • Except that smooth =/= rob.

• Why does Darius talk like a scouser nowadays? Lmfao
    Honestly I think British insults are hilarious, but I got it from my bb.com misc days
    It is off an old harry potter image

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Harry+Potter.+Remix_056bd1_4445339.jpg
  • edited March 2014
    Looks to me like Exitium tops are still taking the D even after my death. Told you the Choo Choo was coming thru Orange Carmel. Turn off your auto login script you loser.
  • U have no idea who that is do u?
  • edited March 2014
    Someone showed me a chat where you claimed it was you. If so then good. If not I don't really care. I asked them to reveal themself.