Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SmoothCrimal / Robtomo Multi Lord

13»

Comments

• I worked 6 years of my life in homeless shelters and orphanages i barely got paid anything and went to school during it. Life was hell for affording anything but i was honestly happy.

my family overall falls under the desperatlly poor category and i fall under the poorish category stm. I have a steady career now but work a side job to pay. for stuff easier. Lifes rough but still happy.

if i were to be honest id rather have more money but i can survive and be happy without it. i have decent social standing and i don't know if i care to have more
  • If you are doing what you love to do as work no need to have more money to free up time to find something else to love.

work fot what you want and that makes you happy. if you want to put in a ton of time to get your career going all the power to you. my career path is simpler and filled with happiness i say
  • can we get back to smacking multis and gypsies dudes
  • Yea go back to rage mode
  • Not stressed at all lol. work at the family business while stuff calms down and at a private school.

Honestly you are taking a corporate example and trying to apply it to every example and it doesn't work like that
  • Atm working at the family restaurant as manager cook until my uncle gets back.

Honestly I've done a crap ton of stuff in my short life