Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lynog, JonesL, or any other GOOD Builder

13»

Comments

• A combination is not the best of the two

the best of the two is a build that involves probes and res with 0 sms

• A combination is not the best of the two

the best of the two is a build that involves probes and res with 0 sms

the best on paper involves res with probes and 0 sms but SK isnt played on paper its played on a web browser biatch ;)
  • any player exiting newbiemode should be doing this until around 2k land
  • any player exiting newbiemode should be doing this until around 2k land
    any player on any PT should be losing their sms in newbiemode and only making Res till atleast2k land, Darius wouldnt know that though because hes a bad player.
  • all SMs is definitely viable if you cbf probing or previously when the rounds were so bare there were no banks early game because of a lack of inactives
  • edited March 2014
    all SMs is definitely viable if you cbf probing or previously when the rounds were so bare there were no banks early game because of a lack of inactives
    this is what separates the men from the boys

there were banks for me on some rounds of s2, where the playerbase is jack shit
    you also dont need to max rob to make the probes better than playing probeless
  • all SMs is definitely viable if you cbf probing or previously when the rounds were so bare there were no banks early game because of a lack of inactives
    Inactives just make it easier for junk players who cant rob.

Good players always find robs.

• I always find robs. Sometimes they are shit robs, but I always find them.
  • great players find negative robs
  • this useless arguement about sms vs res is funneh
  • great players find negative robs
    We all laughed for days as we posted our awesome robs and you managed a negative rob. So fucking hilarious hahaha.
  • edited March 2014
    I usually run mysti or fw myself, terra was a bitch when I tried it two rounds ago. Made a 25kish land kd but found it increasingly sifficult to keep my bonus' up. It was probably the least fun pt I've ever played.

If I were to play it again, I'd go with pop income on it after say 1500 land. Think it can produce more cash then a full res fw, but I've never done the math.
  • No wonder your so shit. Every word you just said is aload of crap. Full res fw? What. All res is better before 1,5k land too haha
  • edited March 2014
    Is that why you died? Lol I'm already full res too, so bite my black ass
  • Dear god if you qualify cheaters as Jones and Lynog as good builders you are better of asking how they do that part well
  • Dear god if you qualify cheaters as Jones and Lynog as good builders you are better of asking how they do that part well
    I dont want this to sound mean or anything, but seeing as how you contributed absolutely shit to my question in my thread...

Who the fuck are you and what have you fucking accomplished? Hand me your fucking resume and if I like what I see... no fuck that. Gtfo. If you cant post something useful you can just go post on [email protected]
  • Damn pie, remind me never to piss you off haha
  • That was a fun-pissy post lol. If you wanna talk shit about the people that actually helped... fucking contribute yourself!

That is all.
  • damn pie. I like this side of you.
  • The chocolate side... of pie
  • Just an update. My crappy little TF is coming along pretty nice. Thanks again to all the helpful people here.
  • :) np even thoufh my help was vague and non helpful compared to the rest, good luck!