Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TFC

2»

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Hey check this out Jones. You had one brief moment where you were in xLTx/xMGx and TFUA challenged you guys. Of course you won but you flipped out and all hell broke loose they got uber screwed by bots, but back then nobody could prove it. They just died mysteriously over night. Anyways, that UA TFUA was also LFC. Which is what you are flying bitch! Tell you what if I came back and saw you flying FC I'd be like FUCK YOU! So I'm be like FUCK YOU for them in their place until they step in.
  • Dank mate I know you don't really care and it's pointless to even bother explaining to you, but I have had LFC in my aim for for years before Lancefanclub existed
  • Dank mate I know you don't really care and it's pointless to even bother explaining to you, but I have had LFC in my aim for for years before Lancefanclub existed
    I know but you looked like you wanted a rant so I whipped one up for you. You're welcome.
    :bz
  • Ya'll shouldn't joke about bad acid trips.
  • edited March 2014

they're still fun, just that much more insane :)
  • I did a lot of acid I am entitled to joke about it.
  • I was stuck in a constant cycle of trying to remember something very important. or at least what I believed to be important at the time. It was in steps of 3 and for the life of me, every time I remembered the third part.. I nearly instantly forgot what it was. The madness I tell you.
  • edited March 2014
    I watched an imaginary baseball game on an empty field with my buddy until kids through rocks at us. Wrong field lol there were several. Then all of the colors melted off of my taco bell cup for real into liquid. It was on my hand like wet pet then I ran my hand across it the whole thing smeared like a rainbow. A sober mom asked what was wrong with my cup I am like wtf you see this?
  • I watched my buddy turn into an elf looking mother fcker, then told him to leave cuz he was trippin me out, then I blacked out for 5 hours, then it felt like my life was peeling back in layers and I was lookin at it from the outside, and when I finally had some sense of coming around I was part of a chair, my arms were ingrained in wood, and when I left and went to jump over the balcony I fell but it seemed like I just instantly bounced right up like it was a trampoline... I never really touched acid again after that.
  • Your acid trips sound much more vivid than mine. I had a digital thermostat that when activated, turned my house into a full blown spaceship. There was always a bit of awareness what was happening though haha
  • edited March 2014
    I was at the concert before the Grateful Dead played their final show in Chicago and the bleachers fell down. I dropped about 5 hits and had never been to one of the shows before, I didn't care for the music I thought they played like shit that night (apparently in the hippie world it's ok to suck ass cuz you'll make up for it later and that's just how the dead rolled... wtf ever... so what you do it just give up on life and follow a shitty band around for years until they play a good show and you get your moneys worth), and then as I was like wtf how did I get talked into this... the fence behind me started to shake. Again I'm like wtf is this real or fake? Then wham it busts open and I get hit with rusty nails. I look out and police in full riot gear are marching in formation tear gassing everyone. Then the crowd runs straight up the hill at me. Most of them I actually knew which was amusing. They were like hey Kevin I'm like hey are you real? So the band stops playing and demands people settle down and the cops chill out. Police helicopters are overhead it's madness. Finally they just give up trying to get everyone out that didn't pay and keep playing. Then when I try to leave some geek dumbass hops on the hood of my car with a flashlight and a security badge. He starts talking some stupid shit about not leaving until he says so I have no idea what his reason was. I didn't care either. I said yeah buddy looks like you hopped on the wrong fucking car. When I finally stopped driving he was crying and ran off. I gave him about 10 minutes to fuck off before I stepped on the gas.

The riot was because the dead heads were selling fake tickets to people and then they couldn't get in the show. Naptown represent, we rioted at a Grateful Dead concert hahaha.
  • This thread just keeps getting better and better.
  • edited March 2014
    I'm lucky I never had a bad trip or saw anyone have one like Narshe did. Mine just got really weird. For instance I watched my buddy suck on my future wifes tits tripping balls. That's when I realized you know what... this chick has a nice rack I think I'm going to take her. I beat him up the first chance I got and then she was mine.
  • I'm lucky I never had a bad trip or saw anyone have one like Narshe did. Mine just got really weird. For instance I watched my buddy suck on my future wifes tits tripping balls. That's when I realized you know what... this chick has a nice rack I think I'm going to take her. I beat him up the first chance I got and then she was mine.
    Yeah dude it was fcked, my first time doing it I did 3 dub hits and a single of some mad hatter cartoon acid he called it. I was fcking gone it was for Canada day tho so whatever, not the worst I've done.

LOL @ that dank, that actually sounds like it would be pretty good imo. god damn.

• i thought LFC was the loafery fan club and i was so happy :(
  • Nah it's Liam fan club I hear
  • its Lynogs Fat Calves
  • Btw...
    x3.14x and xBAGPIPESx

'Nuff said...

Ok ok ok... I skipped all the shit talking, just saw all the groups posted.

Lynog has cankles...
    I started the TFC
    Jones learned to build from me.
    I taught Flazer 2Math
    Dank orders his tinfoil hat from my Tinfoil Hats R Us online store.
    Moogle still hasnt returned my Barbies he borrowed.
    Arson wets the bed, usually after dreaming about me.
    Darius needs more weights and cheese
    loafery... no one like you, go home.
  • Always amazed at how quickly we go off the rails. Good work!
  • if by wet you mean blow my load? sure :-P
  • if by wet you mean blow my load? sure :-P
    Exactly
  • I like phat calves
  • edited March 2014
    The thing that really intrigued me about LSD I was able to share hallucinations with others. Shit that should not have been possible would take place. I was born dead at 12am choked out by the umbelical and I talked to ghosts as a kid. I had two birth certificates one for each day and birth. My family would reinforce that by bringing it back up. I knew names of confirmed dead I never met. I've had spirits fuck with me as I got older but they no longer talk. Now they bang on doors violently or yank covers off my bed. That hasn't happened since I moved but my dad thought his deceased wife was visiting him. Out of the blue without him mentioning it I told him it is not and it has been there since we moved in. The door knob checks the pacing... he was stunned. There is more going on in this world beyond what we choose to see.

p.s. you are in hell
  • That's some crazy shit, Dank.

• what is this
  • what is this
    It's my fan club. Want to join?
  • Im President of TFC.