Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TFC

edited March 2014 in Game Talk
Who wants in the Tyrsis Fan Club?

I see people asking for me in the uni chats and all over aim. I'm so popular guise.

Comments

• Lance fan club psh they weren't shit :)

That's like saying mfc was good.....

Mario fan club... True story
  • LFC aint no fucking queer lance fan club, its the greatest club on earth, Liverpool Football Club.
  • edited March 2014
    LFC aint no fucking queer lance fan club, its the greatest club on earth, Liverpool Football Club.
    Yeah no we all know it is Lance Fan Club and their homo tendencies are well known. I don't know if you personally are gay but birds of a feather...

It's a hell of a thing to join just to increase your SK notoriety but hey whatever floats your gay boat buddy.
  • LFC aint no fucking queer lance fan club, its the greatest club on earth, Liverpool Football Club.
    Yeah no we all know it is Lance Fan Club and their homo tendencies are well known. I don't know if you personally are gay but birds of a feather...

It's a hell of a thing to join just to increase your SK notoriety but hey whatever floats your gay boat buddy.
    LFC aint no fucking queer lance fan club, its the greatest club on earth, Liverpool Football Club.

sorry to disappoint old buddy but i dont swing that way, i know you are sitting there with a full slug trail behind you with the thought of me but its just not my cup of tea.

sorry to disappoint old buddy but i dont swing that way, i know you are sitting there with a full slug trail behind you with the thought of me but its just not my cup of tea.
    half of your sayings leave me staring at the screen trying to understand wtf you're talking about

half of your sayings leave me staring at the screen trying to understand wtf you're talking about
  • edited March 2014
    I commend his attempt to turn it into Liverpool Football Club but that's going to take some seriously dedicated spamming. It would be a lot easier if we still had sigs, but those are for haxors and BCarts is scared shitless of allowing it. Arson's bro ruined that fun.
  • Always amazed at how quickly we go off the rails. Good work!
  • Ty, I like you and all but TFC was a great game. You aren't as cool Bro.
  • edited March 2014
    Ty, I like you and all but LFC was a great game. You aren't as cool Bro.
    You fell for the hole in the wall game again? I keep hinting that you are tasting the same kind of meat and it aint chicken.
  • Wait there, does dank actually think the LFC in mine and lynogs name means lancefanclub hahahahah that's brilliant
  • Yep. I sure do.
  • Ty, I like you and all but LFC was a great game. You aren't as cool Bro.
    You fell for the hole in the wall game again? I keep hinting that you are tasting the same kind of meat and it aint chicken.
    I'm confused.
  • HAHAHAHHAHA

Would love to be as retarded as you dank, every day must be an adventure
  • edited March 2014
    HAHAHAHHAHA

Would love to be as retarded as you dank, every day must be an adventure
    Retarded is flying a well known top UA flag and expecting people to know you are not gay when you act like you are. Not to mention you both suck off the people from that UA by placing them on a pedestal then hoping one day to be like them, but you can't do that even by cheating. So in my opinion you are retarded and you're a poser wishing you had been in LFC. What's next dropping the L and being FC? You know I'll multi rape your bitch ass again if you do so just steal the retired gay clubs acronym mufuka.
  • I was the godfather last week, keep your story's straight
  • Drugs are bad mkay
  • edited March 2014
    You are the godfather of all these bitch types. You're certainly not the godfather of anything over the people I socialize with. They wouldn't have anything to do with you other than gathering information to use against you later. That's just part of the game though. Anyways, yeah you aint my boss Lance Fan Clubber. You've had zero impact on my game but I can't even remember how many times I took you to zero by myself. Of course I never did advertise it though you were just one of 3 or 4 I'd take out that night because they had an xLTx flag. As a matter of fact it seems like you have had every single thing handed to you on this game. You've been given what 3 UA's? You've benefited from not being hit often because the entire game reacts to kiss your ass. It must be like playing the game from a castle when everyone else is in a mud hut. Oh yeah you're awesome you have done so much, by just being there to be handed the credit for other peoples dirty deeds as if you were a mastermind. Which is fine I'll go ahead and allow you to have that title of the Shepard of the flock of sheep. Make no mistake though the rest of us wolves that fight against you silver spooned mufukaz aint ever worried about you. You've never even experienced adversity on this game you're practically playing on a different game you are so privileged.
  • TL,DR

Drugs are bad mkay
  • You barely know how to read Lynog. I imagine it just runs together for you like a bad acid trip if it's more than two lines.
  • Hahaha dank la