Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well Done to the multi overlord

2»

Comments

• i messaged all the active people in 2:1 and he was the only guy that replied back.

not my fault if people dont take it seriously until somebody else has SL

moogle mad cause your stack fucked up. where are you located m8?
  • Nah everyone that's anyone already knows I am not doing anything this rd neg. guess it makes sense u don't know though.....

Ill find you later neg and roll ya and send ya a msg that's it me. Hope I don't ruin ur #1 rd :)
  • When you find my kingdom let me know. Even I don't know
  • IanStuartDonaldson (1:18)

I think that is one of them
  • thanks for admitting to suiciding on me every round meadows

gotta track those ipvsk
  • i didn't track anything, i was just told that you sent someone a message from that particular kd asking if they wanted sl in their sector.
  • Not that hard to track, when it matches ip to 70% of the kds, while talking in uni chat about bringing the sl. What you are doing neg, is just as bad as any other multi user. Preventing stacking by cheating. Nope not how its fixed.
  • Way to go, once all these bastards die, there will be some 5 active kds per sector -.-
  • I am in 1:4 with a late start. Give me a reason to hate you!
  • Way to go, once all these bastards die, there will be some 5 active kds per sector -.-
    What do you care, you'll suicide before they all die anyway :P
  • Lol hey bean neg did it last rd to sectors in my alliance after we ktd him. They r only inactive till neg gets butt hurt. So yea caps not for truth troll a nub not me.

Obviously again ur quoting what I wrote talking about What Ian wrote.... Those inactives were voting .... Enough said
    If that's all he does with them that would considered lucky, i've talked to a few people on the idea of the script problem and what it could amount to and even the most poorly put together scripts used properly could destroy the game.
  • Lol neg got found.
  • Neg! Make more inactives